*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:41:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  *DAMN Diplomacy Game ?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: *DAMN Diplomacy Game ?  (Read 24235 times)
Ein

« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2005, 01:34:40 am »

moves were due on monday anyways.... has he updated? was hoping to get my next moves in by tonight (ones due on wednesday) but it still hasnt updated from Winter

Ein
oBlade

« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2005, 02:24:43 am »

Yes, I'm sorry about that delay. Moves are final - Spring 1902 moves are posted. Thanks to my delay, Fall 1902 will be due Thursday, and plan on Winter 1902 moves as well as Fall retreat moves (if there are any) being due on Friday.

Italy has a retreat order to submit (Venice army), that I will need by tomorrow to post on the site. Russia pointed out a problem with the map - I should've colored in Prussia as a Russian province. I will fix this soon.

Again, sorry about being late. If there are any problems, tell me...

Now, a diplomatic announcement from France: There is now a state of open war with Germany.
Otto Man

« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2005, 02:13:51 am »

I have a diplomatic announcement too, straight from the heart of the wild Jungle that is Turkey....... Roll Eyes
You know what i mean  lol
Anyway, here it is:
                                     I AM A FREAKING IDIOT!! GAH wallbashing
okay, since i have done it already, i will share it with the world, i accidentally sent an email to russia that was supposed to go to austria about me *attacking* russia.....but since i did that and now it wont work, i decided to ya know, be nice to russia and all, for trying to work secretly against him with him...yeah...so i uh, just wanted to say i am getting off Rumania for the moment, and concentrating my forces elsewhere, hopefully with the help of Russia, although i totally wouldnt blame Ein for not helping me  Wink

PS-- (whispering) Hey Austria and Russia wink wink the one this is directed to knows who he is
XD

Turkey
Ein

« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2005, 04:51:52 am »

lol.... damn spies intercepting messages. Theyre everywhere.

Ein
jerkasaur

« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2005, 05:28:15 am »

Proof of the Ottoman treachery -

"okay...here's how it is, you can be mean (Noo!) and go ahead and take Greece from me (Turkey), -OR- you can be nice (Yes!!) and attack Rumania with your Army in Serbia. If you do this and be nice, i will gladly move my army out of Greece free for your taking.  And of course, be nice to you and everything, ya know, concentrate on Russia an stuff."

The answer is no.
oBlade

« Reply #105 on: December 09, 2005, 03:34:41 am »

I can't update the map yet, 'cause several people haven't turned in moves
Ein

« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2005, 04:36:57 am »

Please post when map is updated. I'm going out of town for a few days this weekend and early next week. I want to try to submit my build orders and maybe even my next moves before I leave. Also if you would continue to post when map is updated in the future, I would appreciate it greatly. It would save me a lot of time from reloading the maps webpage  if we would just be able to find out here once it has been updated (since I have this thread set to notify me by email when a new post is made)

Thanks
Ein
oBlade

« Reply #107 on: December 09, 2005, 11:20:50 pm »

MAP IS UPDATED.

A few interesting things happened this turn that might deserve some commentary. Firstly, Germany is in a tight spot. Tin tried to order an attack on Demark using his Berlin army and support it with his Kiel fleet. This would've worked great, but Berlin is not adjacent to Denmark.

Then in Italy (this is sort of funny that no one caught it), the website said that Italy had two armies in Tuscany. Apparently he retreated his Venice army to Tuscany, and I didn't notice Tuscany was occupied, so I thought the order was legal. So I had to disband that illegally-retreated army.

Something cool happened in Norway too. It was a standoff between Britain and Russia, but an interesting one. Britain convoyed a fleet to Norway unsuccessfully, but, even though it was a convoy order, it prevented Russia's Barents Sea fleet from moving to Norway.

So, Germany has a retreat order due, his Munich army... actually I could probably just retreat it to the only open space, Silensia. Anyway, I updated the map itself this time too. I may have to upload it again 'cause there is no visible change... And one thing. As far as I know if you attack a province, say, with one army, and the province you attack is *defensively* supported more than your army is, you don't have to retreat, because you were never attacked. This is how I learned the rules, but if someone finds it is against the rules, let me know

And about reading the website. RED DOTS DO NOT REPRESENT THE PLACEMENT OF UNITS. They represent supply centers. So, only retreat order is Germany's Munich army. Austria needs to build one unit, France needs to build 3, England needs to build one, Germany needs to remove one. Russia didn't lose or gain anything. Neither did the OE. Italy has nothing to build.

If there are any questions, let me know.
jerkasaur

« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2005, 12:01:21 am »

Maybe I can get some clarification here on some of my moves into Greece, and find out exactly what happened?

My army in Albania supported my army in serbia to attack Greece.
The Ottoman army in Greece attacked Serbia w/ Bulgaria supporting

AKA a Standoff? Correct?

But wait, The Russian Army in Rumania attacked Bulgaria, forcing them cut support.

So why did my army from Serbia not make it into Greece, it was a 2v1 situation?

Some clarification would be really helpful here.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 12:07:22 am by jerkasaur » Logged
oBlade

« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2005, 12:19:54 am »

On top of this, the Ottoman Black Sea fleet attacked Rumania, forcing them to cease their attack on Bulgaria and respond to the attack from the sea.
jerkasaur

« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2005, 12:30:53 am »

What about the fleet in Sevastople supporting Rumania? Does this have any effect?

Don't worry, I'm not sore about any of these moves, I jsut want to make sure that I understand everything that's going on.
Phara
BL Staff

*DAMN Battle League Admin

« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2005, 12:38:14 am »

Umm Blade i didnt have an army in Tuscany so hmmm?
oBlade

« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2005, 01:26:48 am »

Yes, but Sevastopol's support was cut off by the Ottoman attack on Armenia. But that doesn't matter as much. Even though Sevastopol had more support.

Phara, I think on the first turn you moved your Rome army to Tuscany. It didn't go anywhere on the second turn because you didn't submit any moves, and on the third turn it didn't go anywhere either 'cause you had it moving to Venice, which Austria invaded.
Tin

« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2005, 11:29:47 am »

Mmmh, Blade, you confused something, other wise i cannot explain this. My FLEET is in BERLIN and my ARMY is in in KIEL.  Huh
oBlade

« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2005, 05:53:49 pm »

That's impossible... the first thing you did was move your Kiel fleet to Berlin when you moved your Berlin army to Silensia. Then in Spring 1902 you sent it back to Kiel.

And people, I forgot to mention this, get your build moves in ASAP. Like, by today. Germany you also have a retreat move. But I'd like to get back on Monday Wednesday Friday for next week, so I need all build moves in this weekend (today if possible).
Otto Man

« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2005, 06:26:54 pm »

i know that i said i would get off of Rumania and everything, but i kinda had to in order to save my butt   Wink   
oBlade

« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2005, 10:51:27 pm »

MAP IS UPDATED.

Tin didn't get any moves in so I just disbanded his dislodged army. So, Spring 1903 is due tomorrow, Fall is due Wednesday, and Winter is due Friday. This week, I wait for NO ONE. So get your moves in on time Smiley
oBlade

« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2005, 05:17:41 am »

Moves are final (check the updated site). The only moves I got were mine, the Ottoman Empire's, Britain's, and Russia's. So Germany, Italy, and Austria are all in civil disorder. I told you I wouldn't wait for anyone.

Fall 1903 moves are due Wednesday. Be sure to get THEM in. After that, Winter 1903 moves will be due THURSDAY NOT FRIDAY. I'm going out of town this weekend, and so just to plan in advance, Spring 1904 WILL be due next Monday. Anyways, guys, remember to submit your moves on time. I don't wait any more.

An announcement from France: War is now formalized not only with Germany, but also Austria and Italy. Thanks for not submitting any moves, made my attack easier...
Ein

« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2005, 02:03:18 pm »

My armies movement from warsaw to prussia seems to have been overlooked in the current standings of spring 1903. No one else moved there to block me.... Am I missing something?

Ein
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2005, 03:20:10 pm »

Got a link for the map id like to see how the battles going Smiley

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: