*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:10:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: -a2- lookin for AA matches  (Read 10017 times)
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2003, 12:20:28 am »

I can't wait to own all of these noob "GhR vet's" who think their the best of the best. You havn't had real competition until you fight the RS vets, players who know what CQC is all about. Prepare to die a long painful death in any cb's you face against a2.

Reb: rs vet
Ult: rs vet
Vood: rs vet
Snipe: rs vet
Typhy: rs vet
Myst: rs vet
Frags: rs vet

Hmm... pwnage?

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2003, 12:34:17 am »

Because he has a PC capable of playing in these games. All that he has to be able to do is come onto GameRanger. He can join the game on whatever machine he wants.

huh, what??!?  Huh

I thought there was some talk about this couple seasons ago when ppl were joining GhR cb's with their PC's and mauti changed it from "almost mac only league" to "only mac's and nothing else league"

Correct me if im wrong.

Joka: Heart of China vet

.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2003, 12:41:10 am »

mark my words... WE WILL WIN THE AA LADDER THIS SEASON!

lol, thats the spirit Eight. Sorry about the rest of the guys, they dont seem to grasp healthy "shit talking". Wink

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2003, 12:57:08 am »

I can't wait to own all of these noob "GhR vet's" who think their the best of the best. You havn't had real competition until you fight the RS vets, players who know what CQC is all about. Prepare to die a long painful death in any cb's you face against a2.

Reb: rs vet
Ult: rs vet
Vood: rs vet
Snipe: rs vet
Typhy: rs vet
Myst: rs vet
Frags: rs vet

Hmm... pwnage?

not really Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin Cheesy Wink Roll Eyes

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2003, 01:34:09 am »

Because he has a PC capable of playing in these games. All that he has to be able to do is come onto GameRanger. He can join the game on whatever machine he wants.

huh, what??!?  Huh

I thought there was some talk about this couple seasons ago when ppl were joining GhR cb's with their PC's and mauti changed it from "almost mac only league" to "only mac's and nothing else league"

Correct me if im wrong.

You are correct. However due to America's army having punkbuster (cheat prevention built into the game) there is no reason as to why I shouldn't be able to participate. Unless your scared of my GeForce FX 5600 and its awesome fps  Wink

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2003, 01:39:07 am »

Ultimo is a legitimate part of this community unlike the PC users I think Mauti was targeting with that rule.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2003, 02:01:49 am »

I would like to think that we could have a lose enough community that people would be able to accept players like Ejo, Xoclipse and Ultimo. If not, we'll have to right it into the rules as "anyone who can get on GameRanger can CB. They can join on whatever machine they please", or something along those lines. However, I'd like to think that we don't have to do that.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2003, 03:49:21 am »

Hey, slightly off topic, but does anyone know if there is any way to get onto GameRanger from a PC?  Any little program out there that would allow that (not to play games, but just to talk to other people on)?  I have my Mac at home, but am stuck on a PC all day at work and would love to be able to log into GameRanger just to talk to people on.....

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2003, 04:01:25 am »

Hey, slightly off topic, but does anyone know if there is any way to get onto GameRanger from a PC?  Any little program out there that would allow that (not to play games, but just to talk to other people on)?  I have my Mac at home, but am stuck on a PC all day at work and would love to be able to log into GameRanger just to talk to people on.....

Nope. GameRanger is strictly mac only.

oh, and Crypt: If your little Smiley Demonstration is you shooing -a2-, it's demonstrated quite well, since we're all laughing at your pathetic attempts at sniping!

Cool

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2003, 06:11:04 am »

Typhy, it's already covered in the rules that only if the other team accepts it.

But you do have to let them know in a CB which players are on PC's and they do have the right to refuse it, the way it's set up now.  

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2003, 01:00:21 pm »

I don't see it fair for them to get high fps while most of us other guys on macs suffer low fps.

and btw snipe, I really wasn't implementing that, but it does look like it on second thought Tongue (me)  Roll Eyes ("rs vets")
« Last Edit: December 13, 2003, 01:02:55 pm by BTs_CRYPT » Logged

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Forum Whore

« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2003, 02:19:53 pm »

You are correct. However due to America's army having punkbuster (cheat prevention built into the game) there is no reason as to why I shouldn't be able to participate. Unless your scared of my GeForce FX 5600 and its awesome fps  Wink

Yes, thats exactly what im affraid off. Now how is it gona be a fair fight when you own us  mac players who mostly have 10fps with 100fps. No shit -a2- is gona win if you play with your PC. Surroundsound to pin point the enemy direction...

Its like you enter some street racing tournament thats for ford's only and you come to the race with your ferrari and say "well i got a ford at home, isnt that good enough"

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2003, 04:02:38 pm »

If we're banning people because their machines get nice framerates, then perhaps we'll have to restrict G5s as well? No machine with a processor greater than 1.42GHZ ( Max G4 speed ).  No graphics cards which are better than the ATI Radeon 9700. That sound good to you guys?

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Forum Whore

« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2003, 04:08:00 pm »

"sarcasm, the weapon of the weak (mentally)"

If it says "Mac only" then shouldnt it be Mac only? Thats all im saying

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2003, 04:57:32 pm »

Its like you enter some street racing tournament thats for ford's only and you come to the race with your ferrari and say "well i got a ford at home, isnt that good enough"

Hey,  you evidentally havn't seen the new Ford GT Supercar.  In production very soon (at $150,000) and it will eat Farrari for breakfast......

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2003, 07:28:23 pm »

I don't see it fair for them to get high fps while most of us other guys on macs suffer low fps.

and btw snipe, I really wasn't implementing that, but it does look like it on second thought Tongue (me)  Roll Eyes ("rs vets")

Crypt, Joka,  you go into the built in a'a game list and join games with 99% of the people are playing on PC's. So what exactly is the big deal here, other then just to complain about Mac poor fps?

When we first started playing we joined TWL league(an all PC ladder) and had some wins and we were heading in the right direction untill some of the leaders started complaining that we couldnt run CDC (another anti cheat client). My point is I have no problem playing agains any PC players because they have NO advantage over us.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2003, 07:35:18 pm by .:VooDoo:. » Logged

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Noto
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2003, 07:58:57 pm »

...people would be able to accept players like Ejo, ==> Xoclipse <=== and Ultimo....

Xoclipse?  Hmm... I see his future in the court rooms...

Nice website btw...

.::|N| Noto
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2003, 10:23:01 pm »

Well at least we dont Voodoo but then again we are the eleet of the mac AA group....just cause u choose to buy a mac and play against a clan who has 1 pcer doesnt mean u cant beat us.....oh wait were a2......nm u cant beat us

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
Noto
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2003, 10:37:47 pm »

Lot of strange shit talking about a game when not even a single CB has been played yet. Wink

-a2-, sorry about the CB for this weekend.  A lot of our guys have just been very busy (end of semester, work, brother hom from Iraq, gf that gives great head, wives, etc.)  I think Typhy mentioned it might be better for next weekend anyway.  Let's see if we can pull something together this week or not.  I'll remind my guys to leave GR running for PM's and shit (so they can hear them and such).  Anyway, sorry about that.  I can't wait to CB.

wOOt

.::|N| Noto

P.S.  "Hooah!"
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2003, 10:45:47 pm »

I understand why the "no pc players" rule was instated. It was put there because in former games, RS and GhR there was no cheat prevention, and pc players were more likely to have hacks being they were so accessible.

However, AA has cheat prevention built into it. There is no way I am cheating. And even if there was, many poeple can vouch that I don't need cheats to win.

If your gonna sit there and bitch because I have better fps then you... because I put money into a gaming machine and you didn't..... then that's just pathetic

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads