*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:25:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: -a2- lookin for AA matches  (Read 10018 times)
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« on: December 03, 2003, 03:44:21 am »

Hello all you AA clans. a2 is lookin for a match. If you would like to set one up ( preset time and date and maps and such) please contact myself, typhy, or voodoo. Or if you like to "spur of the moment" war please feel free to contact us. We are ready when you are.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 05:17:54 am »

Hell, contact anyone in a2. We all like cbing.  Smiley

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2003, 05:56:59 am »

For the next 48 hours, even if only one of us is on, give them a shout - I just got ban from GR for 2 days, so they can get me off AIM.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2003, 08:53:33 pm »

I just got ban from GR for 2 days, so they can get me off AIM.

LOL, for what typhy? I think that BTs would be looking to cb as soon as we find out how to play the game lol.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2003, 08:57:36 pm »

lmao, typhy you retard. What'd you do this time.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2003, 11:50:58 pm »

He said that he was gonna warez RVS, which i set him up to saying, and he did. Then i tried to show evill the chatlog of typhy saying he was an admin again, but to avail.

Did i not say that there would be less clans playing AA than RS? Well here we are again, and i'll be dumbfounded if there are more than 4 active Mac clans who play AA. Gameranger also doesn't work with AA anymore. Evill also said he will be taking that game out, his reason is that he is someone who is of the homosexual persuasion or something to that extent.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2003, 12:20:32 am »

I could care less about getting ban from GR. I don't play any games through it, so it hardly matters. I only use it as a way to chat and look for CBs.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2003, 04:51:25 am »

I would challenge A2 but not for a CB but for fun, since obviously A2 will win the battle league. Whats the use? Macs best aa players are allready signed up. Its another monopoly.

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

SparK - Forums :: http://sparkforum.cjb.net :: Raven Shield Modding Source
th.Sentinel

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2003, 09:07:05 am »

Well |GM| won't be cb'ing this season prolly we all just started playin AA... I got it from saturday  Smiley But I like the game and hope I will be able to cb once before RvS comes out, because then all my attention will go to that game...

Hope to meet you soon in one of the AA servers.
th.Sent

+    + +    ++[+] +     ++[+]
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2003, 09:55:09 am »

I love how all your attention will go to a game that you've never played. Isn't it nice that you have such high expectations? Such a shame that you'll be let down.

I really don't understand the whole "I won't CB because we'll lose", or "we're still learning the game, so we won't CB for a while" type attitudes. Perhaps it's beacuse so many Ghost Recon players take their gaming so seriously? It's a computer game, guys. It's for fun. Why not CB? Who cares if you lose? The important part is that you enjoy yourselves.

Yes, A2 does have most of the best AA players right now. However, the game is still young. I believe that I have the highest honor in A2 ( 36 ). 36 honor, that's not hard to get. We're good players, yes. Are we great players? No. It's not hard to learn, not hard to gain skill. All it takes is a little practice. And again, what do you have to lose in CBing?

PLOPje

kill yourself before someone kills you

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2003, 12:05:12 pm »

not cbing because they probely win and they will win the battleleague.
hmm how can they win when noone played a cb.
and if they probely win you can cb them and lose because you already know you dont have a chance.
cbing is the best for getting better and better

We are the next generation, we are not scared to die.
The only thing I fear is the afterlive.
th.Sentinel

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2003, 03:33:48 pm »

Well typhy the problem is: I just learned how to run in AA yesterday so to speak. Oh it will be nice for me to get shot from the first second I move, having the knowledge I have to sit out the next 7-8 min waiting untill the first round is over. NOT. I've got 11 honor for the moment from 5 days of playing the game.

But if you wanna cb I'll try to get some of guys of |GM| to play this weekend. We've got Harvey, Ghost, Slayer, Kuza, Rat... all capable of playing AA.

I'm gonna try, not promising anything... I need the players first to play.  Smiley

I just want one rule: only Mac users are allowed. That way there is no xtreme advantage.

Ok going to study the rules now.
Cya this weekend hopefully, if I can get my guys together.

th.Sent

+    + +    ++[+] +     ++[+]
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2003, 01:48:21 am »

A little message to eight:

Why not? What do you have to lose? You lose? So what, you haven't played yet - so you don't lose any points.

Is this what it's come to? Where if you're not sure you can win, you won't even play, nor let your members play? C'mon, man. Show some balls, come CB.

<Rebel> A lil msg from Rebel....no match Eight? cSee.....i can deal with that....so i offered a scrim with it not counting for BL....still no.....nothing to lose cept ur pride......damn i expected more from a #1 GhR Clan leader..... </Rebel>

Oohhh, admin wars, is it, Rebel? Stick 'em up!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2003, 01:58:01 am by Typhy » Logged

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2003, 02:10:39 am »

Why not? What do you have to lose? You lose? So what, you haven't played yet - so you don't lose any points.

He has even less to lose if he doesn't play you at all. What do you have to lose typhy that you need to play them so bad? Afraid you won't win the first AA BL?

Stop bullying people. If they don't want to cb they don't want to cb. They want to train, let them train there is no rule against making your clan better instead of cbing.  Typhy we both know you wouldn't play with people who haven't learned the game yet and don't have the experience that you and your clan has. You would be singing a completely different song if you were on the other side of the argument. Why not give them time to actually learn the game then cb. Just a thought...

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2003, 03:06:44 am »

umm.. right.. ty if i wanted to have fun i rather just have 2v2 + battles that dont count. Then, i dont need to listen to this, "we win, you loose" woopty do crap.

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

SparK - Forums :: http://sparkforum.cjb.net :: Raven Shield Modding Source
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2003, 03:07:27 am »

He has even less to lose if he doesn't play you at all. What do you have to lose typhy that you need to play them so bad? Afraid you won't win the first AA BL?

Stop bullying people. If they don't want to cb they don't want to cb. They want to train, let them train there is no rule against making your clan better instead of cbing.  Typhy we both know you wouldn't play with people who haven't learned the game yet and don't have the experience that you and your clan has. You would be singing a completely different song if you were on the other side of the argument. Why not give them time to actually learn the game then cb. Just a thought...

Yeah, we aren't as prepared for an AA cb as a2 is yet, i'm sure you will find some matches some day.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2003, 03:35:07 am »

We offered to scrimmage against BTs.

It's kinda obvious that you're not as prepared as us. We're an AA clan. We spend our time practicing and training at AA. Does that mean that you shouldn't CB us? It shouldn't have anything to do with how well prepared you are; it's a game, it's for fun.

Haz, what gives you that illusion? The only time that I turned down CBs because I didn't have the "right members" on was back in AK. And that was AK, so it's pretty self-expainatory. In both -MP5- and AcE, I've CBed anyone regardless of who I have on.

What do you have to lose typhy that you need to play them so bad?

Haz, I could care less about the Battle League. I want to CB, that's what makes games fun for me. The only reason I quit playing Rogue Spear is because there weren't CBs anymore; games are no fun for me without CBs.

I like the ladder. I think it helps to give things a competitive aspect; which I think makes them more fun. However, at this point, all I want to do is CB. I could care less wether it counts or not. We were signed up for TWL, we got kicked off because there is no mac version of CDC - a required anti cheat client. Other mac clans are the only people we can CB. We're an AA clan, we want to CB at AA; you're the only people we can CB - pretty straight forward.

.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2003, 03:35:17 am »

Listen, Im all willing for a "for fun" AA ladder this season if that is what its going to take to get a few FUN cb's in. I just want to battle with another clan in a game that I like playing. Ghr has just lost its grip on me. Sad

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2003, 04:12:27 am »

We offered to scrimmage against BTs.

If it makes you feel any better...

If that decision was up to me, I would have said yes to a CB.

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2003, 04:23:51 am »

:nods:, whatever. Arguing doesn't improve the chances of a CB, so let's end it here. Looking forward to a match, wether it be for the ladder or not.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads