*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:30:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: -a2- lookin for AA matches  (Read 10019 times)
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2003, 02:18:06 am »

Typhy try not to give any Bts member crap cept Eight. Crypt and Psycho both wanted to war it was eight who didnt.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
the oNe
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2003, 03:17:20 pm »

I'll be happy to cb -a2-, once I figure out how to get a 2D version of the game so my 8mb video card can handle it.
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2003, 09:38:34 pm »

Typhy try not to give any Bts member crap cept Eight. Crypt and Psycho both wanted to war it was eight who didnt.

Uh, how about not giving him any crap Typhy, eight can do what he wants with his clan, just as you can, leave him alone.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2003, 01:08:09 am »

Yay im in another clan that everyone is afraid to war......

KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2003, 02:47:27 am »

Yay im in another clan that everyone is afraid to war......

lmao  Wink

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2003, 02:48:51 am »

What I'll never understand is why people join a ladder when they'll never cb.

Like all those people that joined the rs ladder last season...

Hell, we had to cb AK when rapid wasn't looking. ( Wink Kilz )

Anyway... GET THE CB'S STARTED!

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
|?K|*Rapid*
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2003, 07:34:00 am »

Ok, by keeping eye on users, and refresing page, I found out it was |N| Noto deleting my posts.  You have no right deleting my response to SNiPE's bs vs |?K|.  So stop it. Angry

To |AK| Rapid (Guest),

I have deleted your post because:

?   It took up too much room on my screen.
?   I believe this is a thread directed towards AA, not the dwindling RS or R6.
?   It was an extremely poor attempt at flaming... extremely poor, but an attempt to flame nonetheless.

|AK| Rapid (Guest), please grow up... just try.  Showing SS's of a game is one of the dumbest attempts at trying to show ownage.  I'm sure there are a few SS's out there that show |AK| getting owned just the same.  Perhaps you should open a thread that is simply titled:

|AK| Rapid's Hall of Screen Shot Ownage[/sarcasm]

.::|N| Noto

P.S.  I wasn't the one who deleted your post earlier.  Thanks for assuming though.  It just helps to point out even more that you have no clue of what's going on.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2003, 07:46:58 am by .::|N| Noto » Logged
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2003, 07:57:09 am »

I dealth with your post, so back off Noto (back off of Noto he meant - Noto) and stop randomly accusing people.

I moved it out of the view of the public. I'll copy over what I tagged it with: "I didn't move this because it has to do with my clan. I moved it because it's completly off topic. One line, about 5 words, of Snipe's post had to do with this."

That pretty much sums it up.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2003, 08:01:05 am by .::|N| Noto » Logged

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
th.Sentinel

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2003, 11:33:19 am »

I really want to play an AA cb against you guys, the only problem is I don't have a team...  Sad

I tried to stay up this weekend, I waited on my guys untill 3 am my time... But they didn't come online. And when I came back online 9am my time, my guys went to bed... Sad

So I'm still hoping to be able to cb you guys once this season, because on my own it wouldn't be much of a cb.

And Rebel I'm not afraid, I'm having fun playing AA, to bad I don't have a team. Mb I'll stay up untill 6am next weekend...
We'll see.

th.Sent

+    + +    ++[+] +     ++[+]
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2003, 03:27:12 pm »

I am sure we will CB once we get shit together.  You have to understand there is only 3 of us who even play the game really, and even then people like me really don't have a full grip on the game yet.  Shit, I know maybe 3 maps really well.

Plus, it's hard for all 3 of us to be on-line at the same time ready to CB.  With the holidays coming work is beating our asses right now.  That means less games, more work, holiday money.

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2003, 03:27:17 pm »

Yes, if Sentinel stays up til 6 am in Belgium, and my wife lets me get on the computer in Mississippi, and Harvey doesn't have to work in North Carolina, then by gosh we'll CB you guys!!!  We do have a team, it is just 3 people in 3 different time zones that aren't always on at the same time......lol

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2003, 09:09:27 pm »

For all you clans looking for members, i suggest downloading AA 1.9 and playing in public servers. There are still many mac players that play 1.9 because they either a. dont like 2.0 or b. have trouble finding servers. Ive ran into MANY mac players on 1.9 that would be intrested in joining clans. Take my advice and find out.

BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2003, 09:41:16 pm »

*Warning* *This is a test to see if Rapid can avoid replying to this post*

Lets see what happens.

Too Bad rapid is banned from the forums till the first of the year...

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2003, 01:56:46 am »

Does it actually surprise anyone that there hasn't been an AA cb yet?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Noto
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2003, 09:36:04 am »

For all you clans looking for members, i suggest downloading AA 1.9 and playing in public servers. There are still many mac players that play 1.9 because they either a. dont like 2.0 or b. have trouble finding servers. Ive ran into MANY mac players on 1.9 that would be intrested in joining clans. Take my advice and find out.

Trouble finding servers?  Umm... I know I can join about 500 different servers... I'm running 2.0.  It shouldn't be a problem.  If you are having difficulty running 2.0, you might want to do a clean install of 1.9, and then update to 2.0 immediately.  There seems to be a bug when you play before you update.

Does it actually surprise anyone that there hasn't been an AA cb yet?

Doesn't surprise me one bit.  I know the N guys are on AA all the time now, but I don't think a single one of us has even checked out the SOP for AA CB's.  By the way, how do you turn the threat indicator on in AA?

Wink  

.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2003, 06:44:13 pm »

SOP? Threat Indicator?

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Noto
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2003, 09:20:22 pm »

SOP? Threat Indicator?

SOP = Standard Operating Procedure.

I don't have a clue how a CB is run with AA.  I need to look into that.

Threat Indicator = An indicator of the position of threat, and its close proximity.

A noob tool that was thrown into my post merely as a joke.  Imagine having threat indicators in all aspects of life.  It would be funny.  Wink

Hey -a2-!!!  Let's CB this weekend!!!  Our CB can be the first official Mac AA CB on the *DBL.  Sound good?  Just look us up, or post on our forum.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2003, 02:49:46 am »

sounds good noto. ill have my members on saturday night at around 9 so gimme the ammount u wanna play ( 3v3 4v4 5v5 6v6 ) and we can set it up.

.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2003, 05:50:52 am »

who hosts? the challenger or the challeng'e?

and I figured the comment about the TI was a joke, but didnt know how noobish you were to the game. Wink

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Noto
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2003, 06:01:02 am »

Hmm... if there is a CB between our groups, it might need to be Friday instead of Saturday.  I guess I jumped the gun when I said Saturday night.  Some of our guys will be away starting Saturday.  And about the host... I don't think it really matter.  We can host since we challenged you though. Wink  Find me sometime tomorrow to work out details.  In the mean time...

"Hooah!"

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads