*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:18:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: -a2- lookin for AA matches  (Read 10014 times)
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2003, 07:24:11 am »

BTW, I posted this in the AA area, in case you guys missed it.

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~damnr6/yabbse/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=5259

Hosting on a mac is back.

Oh, and while I know using a private, leased server will almost always be better, this is for those that can't, or times when it's not.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2003, 08:17:21 am »

I downloaded the file; however, the script ( I assume that's what it is ) just crashes whenever I try to run it. Anyone else try it?

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
.::|N| DIESEL

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2003, 02:40:06 pm »

Friday would be good for the cb for me as well.  I know we have the option to host TWL offical matches.  Would we be using this config for cbs?  As far as the script is concerned, I thought Mainmon was the person to ask for hosting complications on the mac?  

Also, I think "Hooah" now gives me wood.   Grin
« Last Edit: December 11, 2003, 02:43:34 pm by .::|N| DIESEL » Logged

_D
"I'm #1 so why try harder."
Noto- "I'm sorry The .::|N|etwork isn't there to pump up the season like we have in the past.  You'll just have to wait for your shot next season."
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2003, 06:34:48 pm »

Yeah, even though I spent half an hour explaining all that stuff to Mainman and sending him the tutorial. Wink

The perfered way, Diesel, would be to have a server launching program, or a single script. Hence the link that Bucc posted.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2003, 06:59:53 pm »

If DAMN didnt rush this AA league we could have had a mock league, a fake league. No points or gloting... just having some practice 2v2, 4v4s ect...

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

SparK - Forums :: http://sparkforum.cjb.net :: Raven Shield Modding Source
Noto
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2003, 08:47:55 pm »

If DAMN didnt rush this AA league we could have had a mock league, a fake league. No points or gloting... just having some practice 2v2, 4v4s ect...

Oh blow it out your arse Mainman.  *DAMN didn't rush this and you know that.  It was pushed heavily by the people who wanted it as a part of this league.  And since no CB's have taken place, I consider everything I have done so far as practice, and it has been with my boys N_DIESEL, N_GEN BILLY, N_juGGla, N_Broken, jsocrotes (N_Soc), and myself of course.  That's 6 guys from my clan that seem to practice quite a bit with each other.  We don't need a fake league to even out the chances or anything.  Let's just play.

.::|N| Noto

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2003, 09:00:51 pm »

"Hello, Testing, Hello..."  Is this mic on?!"  

Did I miss somthing here?   Huh

_D
Noto- "I'm sorry The .::|N|etwork isn't there to pump up the season like we have in the past.  You'll just have to wait for your shot next season."
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2003, 09:41:58 pm »

Oh blow it out your arse Mainman.  *DAMN didn't rush this and you know that.

While I won't disagree with MainMan in such a hostile manner (chill out Noto), I will disagree.
The last time DAMN didn't rush something, we completely lost summer cbing.  Sad
If no one cb's, then so be it. We'll have the ladder again next season when people are more accustomed to the gameplay.

Embarrassed                                                              Roll Eyes ?

Weee my ? is back!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2003, 09:43:49 pm by Agent SNiPE » Logged

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2003, 10:09:02 pm »

The AA ladder will neve be as active as the GHR ladder was at it's peak. I know that. We all know that.

When there was the 3 month break from the *DAMN BL, it totally fucked up our summer CBing season. Who cares if the ladder goes inactive this season? It's spread the interest around, and I have no doubt that it'll pick up next season.

KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2003, 11:30:40 pm »

Noto....we have planned Friday for open tryouts for our clan. It starts at 9 pm east but if i dont get enough people there ( all though i doubt that ) then firday sounds good.....but if i get agood showing im sticking with the tryout and we will ahve to find another day for the match....mb next weekend cause next friday is the beginning of break and i dont have to study like mad for mid terms. If next week sounds good to you please reply but i would like to know what maps u guys choose ( you guys pick 2 maps and we pick the final one ). The sooner the better. Im not a fan of doing matches for AA on 2 days notice so mb a weeks notice is better. Gimme a holler with the 2 maps and ill get back ASAP.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2003, 07:12:36 pm »

BTs will win the AA ladder... we will cb u guys A2... and any other clans wanting in on us. As of right now Im trying to get a grasp for the game... dont really wanna play with any of u guys (no offense) im just trying to find my own lil way of playing... on top of that im trying to get my other boys converted and up to speed.....

I know that me Fusion and FahQ2 will be up for a cb soon.... soon.

mark my words... WE WILL WIN THE AA LADDER THIS SEASON!

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2003, 07:39:35 pm »

Just by reading this late thread Eight- It looks to me that you arent ready to cb in the near future.. LOL.     Grin

I know for a fact that Sar and Crypt should not be in that cb!   Wink

_D
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2003, 08:11:08 pm »

I can't wait to own all of these noob "GhR vet's" who think their the best of the best. You havn't had real competition until you fight the RS vets, players who know what CQC is all about. Prepare to die a long painful death in any cb's you face against a2.

Noto, finally I will get the chance to face you in a game and make you eat your big words.

JOY  Grin

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2003, 08:19:40 pm »

mark my words... WE WILL WIN THE AA LADDER THIS SEASON!

Them like fightin' words!

Stick 'em up!

KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2003, 10:05:55 pm »

lmfao...BtS win the AA BL? Eight u fuxing suck at AA, i saw u play and u are HORRIBLE. When i say BTs i mean Eight not sar or psycho but EIGHT. U talk crap like a GhR noob and u will get your ass handed to you. Im ready when u are little 12 year old prick.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2003, 10:19:24 pm »

Ultimo, just a question, if you don't have a mac capable of playing these games (like you mentioned in the RvS talk) how are you going to CB in AA?  It's got almost the same requirements.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2003, 10:32:09 pm »

Because he has a PC capable of playing in these games. All that he has to be able to do is come onto GameRanger. He can join the game on whatever machine he wants.

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2003, 11:06:04 pm »

I can't wait to own all of these noob "GhR vet's" who think their the best of the best. You havn't had real competition until you fight the RS vets, players who know what CQC is all about. Prepare to die a long painful death in any cb's you face against a2.

First of all, take a fucking joke Ult.

Secondly, stfu about how RS players are so much better than GhR players, it sounds childish.

lmfao...BtS win the AA BL? Eight u fuxing suck at AA, i saw u play and u are HORRIBLE. When i say BTs i mean Eight not sar or psycho but EIGHT. U talk crap like a GhR noob and u will get your ass handed to you. Im ready when u are little 12 year old prick.

Again, take a joke.

I'm sure eight is older than you, especially when you talk shit like that.

I know for a fact that Sar and Crypt should not be in that cb!   Wink

Just for kicks, what does that mean? Wink Huh Cool Shocked Sad Angry Cheesy Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: December 12, 2003, 11:09:49 pm by BTs_CRYPT » Logged

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2003, 11:35:24 pm »

First of all, take a fucking joke Ult.

lmao.... now it's a joke..... whatever we'll settle this in a cb  Wink

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2003, 11:41:45 pm »

I'll play don't get me wrong, but it isn't up to me/if I play, but I see nothing to be settled really.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads