*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:32:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  BTs vs SL Issue
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BTs vs SL Issue  (Read 13500 times)
Fusion

I am coming for you!

« on: September 29, 2003, 11:13:32 pm »

The last cb against SL was NOT approved by eight, signtist, or myself.
We are sending you a replay for review.

BTs_Fusion.......
I'm a BombTech if you see me running try and keep up..
 Tongue

oops..........
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2003, 11:31:08 pm »

Ok so here it goes

www.battleteksquad.com/files/fridgebf.rpf

Ok so 2 things

1. why is it that replays of fridge tend to crash peoples computers?
2. the bullets in question... when u slow it down an look from my view... fridge first kills fusion then runs for the base... yes i did miss alot of times but the one where i move all the way to the left... then start moving to the right (the 6th time i hit the trigger) one of the tracer bullets (you might have to restart replay in order to alternate the tracer fire) goes right through his neck while he is trying to get down....

How odd ehh?

Anyone else finding it very hard to kill fridge with guns?

be sure to "save as" the link above....
« Last Edit: September 29, 2003, 11:42:52 pm by BTs_eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2003, 11:47:44 pm »

Just to let ya know Eight, I tried ure link but it dosen't seem to work.  As for fridge we did play him a mock cb that we thought about the smae thing as well when it comes to Fridge killing all 3 of us 6 games in a row and his other players pretty much blew ass, then the last 2 we played he killed 2 of our guys and the third was killed by one of his boys.  I do agree that it was dodgy because we did have some of our best players in that mock cb, and for us to lose not really to their team but fridge alone was quite odd.  I believe flies might have some info on the same thing happening in his cb as well.  It's just odd that us, being some of the best players of last season getting pwned by a guy that hasnt played in 1 CB before this season.  Kinda odd.  
     Srry, but I had to say something here becase what Eight has written matches a lot of what happened when we did the mock cb with -sl-.  Not to put down the clan but without Fridge, -sl- would be pwned by almost every clan on the Mac market today.  So yes, it does seem quite odd that this is al happening now.

+MOD+Saberian

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2003, 12:08:16 am »

BTW, thanks for fixing that issue with our game against X1 =)

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
SL~Fridge
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2003, 12:11:47 am »

Ok, on eight's first point, did any of my replays or your replays crash from our cb???

On his second point, a tracer is not a bullet as it is in real life, it's a graphical effect, let me explain, hypothetically you are playing red square no fog, u can see across the whole map... now, on one side a guy is ducked, on the other a guy shoots above his head, a bullet mark above his head is made instantly, now the tracer across that distance will take over a second to make it likey, either way, it will take a hell of a lot longer than the instant bullet, now say that guy stands up and is now in the path of the tracer, and say the tracer goes through his head, does he die, no, because that would be to say that 2 bullets were fired, but we all know that the bullet is long gone.  Not only that but tracers don't even follow the same paths as the shots often, on every burst on the replay eight u can see where each of your bullets hit, for anybody watching it, play it in 0.25 speed and watch, you will see every bullet impression miss me, yeah i was a lucky son of a bitch, but there's no evidence i cheated as you can see each impression from each burst hit another location that me.  

I would also like to ask how could i possibly make a cheat that made me invincible to bullets on another person's server??  wouldn't that have to be serverside?  That would be to say that you could modify the number of bullets in your clip in your weps files and go into another server with that many bullets, that would be to say that anybody could for example modify their zoom on their guns and never be caught.  If that were the case there would be a big deal out of it, but there isn't because it doens't exist.

To saberian, I don't see where you're going with what you're saying, "he killed a lot of us in a cb, CHEATER!!!"  and if you're referring in any way to the instance where i shot you when you were way in the fog, it was a blidshot, i used the corner of my screen, landmarked then shot, watch the replay you'll see me do it.  

Lastly to saberian, dont' say that without me SL~ wouldn't be anything because that is complete b.s, there's no way in hell i could win a cb on my own, some ppl lay the sensors some ppl make the shots and toss the nades, it's just how it works, it's not like if u gave me 2 AI's in that cb we could have beaten you, everybody works together and works out ideas on nf.  

THIS SEASON IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL WITH ALL THE CONTROVERSY AND ALLEGATIONS.
Swiftkill
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2003, 12:23:33 am »

Guys...fridge is not cheating.  I have played with him countless times, watched him in replays and cbs, and have played against him.  I know for a fact that he is not cheating, but he is a great player and a great team member...so lay off it already! :-P  SL~ won fair and square.
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2003, 12:27:41 am »

So how do know for a FACT that he not cheating?

As for fridge's post...

Notice how u say long distance yet i was standing in front of fridge... so this 1 second theory doesnt really work for me...

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
SL~Fridge
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2003, 12:45:40 am »

Okay, in response to eight, Yes, I'm using long distance because of time issues, however at the distance you were, the tracers are still off by a couple inches, and now, also look at how far my character moves in the time it takes for each tracer to travel, another couple inches, so we're talking about around a 4 inch discrepency here and if you watch the burst where you claim a tracer went through me, and very well may have, you see there are bullet impressions very close to my character, within 4 inches.
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2003, 12:56:10 am »

yeah fridge the impressions were right behind u in place of where the tracer was going.... yet it didnt hit your body....

Yes its the problem drop box an i have a problem with people using cheats and how they use it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2003, 12:57:31 am by BTs_eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
SL~Fridge
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2003, 12:59:31 am »

Civic, moley took out a texture so that fog didn't show up, that is nothing related to what i'm stating
SL~Fridge
bah
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2003, 01:05:07 am »

I AM BEYOND PISSED OFF NOW, I AM FURIOUS WITH THIS SHIT, THAT'S ALL IT IS, SHIT!  

|GM|Gen.Harvey?AFK: we r not shure what cheet he uses
|GM|Gen.Harvey?AFK: but he has said that he does when he was in GM
|GM|Gen.Harvey?AFK: i say we try to get all the clans to bycit cbing SL till fridge can prove other wise
|GM|Gen.Harvey?AFK: boycot
|GM|Gen.Harvey?AFK: c| is watching fridge too
|GM|Gen.Harvey?AFK: anlong w/ the bl admins

MY GOD, EVERYBODY WANTS A PIECE OF ME TODAY!!
Harvey you attention whore, that's all i can say
He is bringing up a time when a noob said i was cheating because i killed off their whole team in a rush, and I said jokingly, "oh yeah, I use every cheat known to Ghost Recon"
Harvey knew it was a joke, so did everybody who saw me write it, harvey and other ppl just laughed at it, and then Harvey comes on here saying I fully admitted to cheating trying to incriminate me, you are beyond sad, why don't you just run naked down times square with swastikas drawn on you if you want attention that badly.

Everybody is coming at me saying I'm a cheater and WITH NOTHING TO SHOW, THEIR MAIN ARGUMENT IS, HE KILLED ME A LOT!  ffs wizen up.
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2003, 01:11:00 am »

OK now we were having a clan leader dicution on the matter so we could all talk.
I have not posted anything about you on here fridge. i leave it up to other clan to decide. But we do have replays of you using glitches in games (not cb's) so you cannot say that you never cheat!

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2003, 01:16:13 am »

lol Flies "Fridge" character.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2003, 01:22:06 am »

Come guys, there's no way in hell Fridge would be invicible  !!!!!

i dont like the guy, but when he plays Ghost Recon, he's just very damn good. The problem is , when people play very good, others think he's a cheater. We should really be very carefull before stating than a player is cheating.
If a bullet went thru his neck, he just got lucky and that's it. Doesnt mean he was cheating.

OMG another 4 years !!!
Vectorman

I'm a llama!

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2003, 01:25:40 am »

You guys aren't giving fridge any chance at all, to say something.  Listen to him for a second, and hear him out.  You guys are asking him to come clean from cheating, when for all you know, he never has.  Put yourself in his position.  What would you be doing if you were accused of something by everyone, for something you didn't do.
Vectorman

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2003, 01:51:11 am »

Flies, after reviewing the replay, it didn't appear that fridge was glitching.  At multiple angles, multiple times, I paused the replay, and at no point did it appear that fridge was glitching.  But I am not the least bit sure of this.  I think bringing in a BL admin would make the most sense on this.  I just hope they don't make any biased decisions from past experiences.
SL~Fridge
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2003, 02:13:08 am »

now flies is on me to, let me walk you through all of my actions, it's still very fresh on my mind

before any kills yet made, the "Fridge" character spots the enemy, and then lay completely down in crater.? While in the crater he places a sensor that appears to give him no visual enemy on map. He keeps lying down in crater, and uses the lying position to his advantage, to scan for enemies over the edge of crater.

Flies, i'm lying in the crater and not sticking over it, not glitching, it's only a glitch when you're overlooking the edge lyingn prone, why i'm lying still, because the WZ was just taken, meaning somebody was in very close proximity to me, and i was looking at me map and trying to figure their spawn, our guys locations and where he had likely run to after grabbing the wz in relation to that, so I could plan my move, I'm sorry, where is the cheating in that?

Next,
When the "Fridge" character is moving for the Warzone, and gets shot at from Eight, he again turns toward crater, and goes into lying-position. He also uses the lying position to fire at Eight over the edge of crater.

Uh, duh flies, i got to the crater for cover, again i was not using the edge as a glitch, then I started shooting try to scare eight to cover so i could reposition and possibly get enough time for vec to move in and take out eight for me.? It's reflexes flies, u take cover when being shot at, that's a no brainer, again, where is the glitching in that?

Finally,
The last kill done by "Fridge" character towards BT is really admireable. I havent yet seen the BT-character popping up, before Fridge-character is shooting him.

Flies, keep in mind that at this time my dead teammate is on spectating me on full zoom, I knew signtist was in the cathedral because i saw him run there on map, so I reposition and wait for him to come out, anyways, if you'll notice above the wall on the right you'll see signtist's head poking above it, I couldn't see it but my teammate on full zoom did and told me he saw his head so i got down and waited, expecting him to come into view, sure enough, he then comes clearly into sight and i get the shots off. I'm sorry, where is the glitchign in any of this?                                                                                
SL~Fridge
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2003, 02:14:10 am »

Ok, just to clarify this whole glitching thing so that mods don't think i was glitching and force a replay, I was never in a position where I could kill another person by bullets and not be killed myself by bullets, lying down in the center of a crater is not glitching, the second you are visible, you are killable, lying on the edge of a crater is glitching, that's an edge glitch, being in the middle is just taking cover, that's like saying being inside one of the walled in boxes in the ruins in castle day is glitching.? I was not lying prone on the edge of a crater overlooking the edge, I think even BTs will give me that much.                                                                                
GhostSniper
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2003, 02:28:18 am »

I'm getting a headache
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2003, 02:32:33 am »

|GM|Gen.Harvey?AFK: c| is watching fridge too
|GM|Gen.Harvey?AFK: anlong w/ the bl admins

c| is not watching Fridge lol, nor are the BL admins, i dont know why he would say that.  And whats more, if we were "watching Fridge" for cheats err whatever, we probly would not have cb'ed them the other day (for the recored we saw nothing fishy about fridge or any SL~ member in that cb).  An untill i can see the replay (link wont work for me) i have nothing to say other then you all should just calm down untill we (thee admins and mauti) can get a look at it.  One thing i will say is this, when your viewing someone else play, even in a replay, things are not all aimed up right.  Your looking at your buddy shoot, but he seems to be off target by an inch err 2 but still seems to get a kill.  We might be seeing the same thing here in this replay (i have not seen the replay yet, i'm just saying...).
« Last Edit: September 30, 2003, 02:38:07 am by c| Dr. NO » Logged

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads