*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:50:35 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  BTs vs SL Issue
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BTs vs SL Issue  (Read 13497 times)
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2003, 11:42:13 pm »

It's all our issues fridge...

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2003, 12:01:04 am »

first off, files brought up the whole thing about fridge 'crater glitching' (which , for the record, if you can see their shoulders or any part of the body lower than that, you are just as killable as any other time)

secondly, 3 shot burst with an oicw with out a grenade launcher is very inaccurate, and thus likely to miss much more than single shot

third, the reason fridge did not die when 8 shot at him is the same reason that 8 didnt die when fridge shot at him THEY NEVER HIT WITH ANY ACTUAL BULLETS! tracers are a much slower effect that does not indicate the actual position of the bullet.
are we going to start accusing everyone of glitching  due to the inaccuracies of the weapons involved in the game? that is what you just handed BTs a 6-0 win for, because the oicw is not 100% accurate

finally, BTs is now defending fridge, not because this is is a bad dream a nightmare or a bad movie,but because they realize that you made a really bad call here mauti

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2003, 12:03:17 am »

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Great game guys, 90 replies on if someone glitched...what fuckin BS.
Just think, you wasted about 24 hours of your life reading and replying to this dumbass thread. I read the last page to see wtf this was about and I had to laugh. Replays...lol...wtf is this, Monday Night  Football? Once the ref makes the call after viewing the replay it's final, both teams can't continue to bitch. Mauti, you should have just made your decision, locked the thread and been done with it.

Still lmao.....cya when RvS hits.....
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2003, 12:06:58 am »

Oi hustler dont be mad cause you play a game without outdated specs such as RS with no replays...

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
SL~ Swiftkill
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2003, 01:27:53 am »

lol eight...so true.  If my clan members agree to re-cb that is up to them, but I still defend Fridge that he didnt giitch or cheat, and Mauti should review the replay again.
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2003, 03:23:57 am »

well um i watched the replay
fridge use to much craters..........

can bring only troubles
he shoots peeps from craters, he takes tea in craters etc

he moves in all CRATERS all the way

thats ok to hide in if u r under fire or set a sensor in but in this replay i c a crater addict Grin

i

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
Fridge!

« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2003, 05:20:27 am »

hustler, why do you even read the damn bl forums? there is no battles for the rogue spear ladder.

"Fridge killing all 3 of us 6 games in a row and his other players pretty much blew ass... it was dodgy because we did have some of our best players in that mock cb, and for us to lose not really to their team but fridge alone was quite odd, us, being some of the best players of last season."
Acrimonious
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2003, 08:01:01 am »

No no, here is a better rule:

Do NOT cb clans that won't admit they lost. BTs are hella good but this is sad. It really is.

As far as I know, EVERY game that BTs lost has been reported. Am I wrong? I think BTs were aiming for a zero loss season and get really pissed everytime someone makes it further away. I really wub the BTs guys for their skills but this really is pathetic. Stuff like this is unworthy major clans like BTs.

Be a good winner or at least, hide your sore losing.

BTs: Do what other clans do... say "Shit Happens".
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2003, 08:07:35 am »

Yes your wrong... we didnt complain when ! beat us.... they did it fair an very clean... dont use glitches and no problems...

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
Fusion

I am coming for you!

« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2003, 09:15:01 am »

Thank You Mauti for Making a ruling....

The ruling has been made Admins PLEASE LOCK!!

Mauti is trying to be constant with is past rulings as Flies has pointed out.

As for Acri.... Im sry you feel that way, but We dont want to lose because of cheats or glitches. We have no problem losing fair n square. I posted this because there was thought of cheating, does Fridge cheat? Well, according to most people that posted no. Does he glitch, well according to the admin(the head man) Yes he did, on purpose or not, a ruling was made that he glitched. Now, I hope people will get on with the season. And dont use glitches/cheats.

BTs_Fusion.......
I'm a BombTech if you see me running try and keep up..
 Tongue

oops..........
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2003, 09:23:29 am »

Alright, here is my last answer about this topic:

as Eight said he was searching cover in the crater although the chance to be hit there is really low. Second  he was firing in(while going in) prone position. (Fridge also fired kneeing out of the crater which is ok at the moment.)

However since BTs now suddenly defends SL(why was this topic then started?) I can only offer to nullify the game or that you replay this game and then may finish the cb until you have a winner according to the BL GR TEam ladder rules.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Vectorman

I'm a llama!

« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2003, 08:52:54 pm »

In that case, we will be replaying the cb!
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2003, 11:15:10 pm »

well i understand the Flies' trauma
we al said ok not lay down in craters (ok its a bit extrem) in previous seasons
when u c fridge he uses ALL craters on the map , a bit extrem too

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads