*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:35:19 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  BTs vs SL Issue
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BTs vs SL Issue  (Read 13498 times)
Vectorman

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2003, 02:53:43 am »

|GM|Gen.Harvey?AFK: c| is watching fridge too
|GM|Gen.Harvey?AFK: anlong w/ the bl admins

c| is not watching Fridge lol, nor are the BL admins, i dont know why he would say that.  And whats more, if we were "watching Fridge" for cheats err whatever, we probly would not have cb'ed them the other day (for the recored we saw nothing fishy about fridge or any SL~ member in that cb).  An untill i can see the replay (link wont work for me) i have nothing to say other then you all should just calm down untill we (thee admins and mauti) can get a look at it.  One thing i will say is this, when your viewing someone else play, even in a replay, things are not all aimed up right.  Your looking at your buddy shoot, but he seems to be off target by an inch err 2 but still seems to get a kill.  We might be seeing the same thing here in this replay (i have not seen the replay yet, i'm just saying...).

Thank god.  It's about time some sanity and common-sense was brought to this topic.  It was getting out of control, and went from one little game dispute, to full fledged accusation of cheating.  
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2003, 02:59:49 am »

Doc if you read my post i did say "save as" on the link....

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2003, 03:09:22 am »

Um.. every time I try to view the replay GhR unexpectedly quits... help?

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2003, 03:16:38 am »

yeah haz... download the warzone mod i heard this was an issue... if not then i dont know what is..

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
Vectorman

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2003, 04:07:34 am »

Yes, that was the problem for many.
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2003, 05:40:33 am »

The thing about every one watching fridge was what someone told fridge that was in the room. I was just making a point that i have heard of other peeps suspecting this. I told fridge when we let him go from GM that we had gotten complaints from other clans and other clans had told me that several BL admins were watching him too. I was stating what i had heard so we could figure out what was realy going on. I am going to stay as nutral as possible on this subject. but i will say. till it is cleared up GM will not cb SL~. now once this matter is cleared up. I would be happy to cb them. one other thing. I know that BTs agreed to Vector playing in the cb even though he has not been in SL~ but only two days. I did inform BTs of this just to make sure they knew b/c he just left |GM| on friday of last week. BTs said they agreed to it. JUst know if Vector cb's in your game this week that you are ok w/ him playing in it een though he has been in SL~ for under a week.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2003, 12:10:29 pm by LeeHarveyOzwald » Logged

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2003, 05:49:10 am »

And from what i can see in the replay. i could not tell if the bullets missed him or not. I know you can tweek diff areas of the body to make it so a bullet can kill you there or not (ie during some testing (w/ out any modded files on) that me and fridge did fridge shot me 120 times in the chest w/ a pistol and didnt even wound me where as i shot him in the head= instant kill. just showing that diff areas cave diff kill vaues on them that can be changed). Im not saying that it was done im just saying it can be done.
As for the glitch issue. I saw the same thing that sab said he saw. I have not payed attesion to the whole replay b/c i was just watching that one part of it so i dont know if a glitch was used anyother time. but in the eight/ fridge shootout. it was hard for me to tell. b/c in some veiws you could see part of fridge in the creator at that close of range. but imo that does not mean he might have used a glitch.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2003, 06:18:34 am by LeeHarveyOzwald » Logged

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
Vectorman

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2003, 05:56:54 am »

The thing about every one watching fridge was what someone told fridge that was in the room. I was just making a point that i have heard of other peeps suspecting this. I told fridge when we let him go for GM that we had gotten complaints from other clans and other clans had told me that several other BL admins were watching him too. I was stating what i had heard so we could figure out what was realy going on. I am going to stay as nutral as possible on this subject. but i will say. till it is cleared up GM will not cb SL~. now once this matter is cleared up. I would be happy to cb them. one other thing. I know that BTs agreed to Vector playing in the cb even though he has not been in SL~ but only two days. I did inform BTs of this just to make sure they knew b/c he just left |GM| on friday of last week. BTs said they agreed to it. JUst know if Vector cb's in your game this week that you are ok w/ him playing in it een though he has been in SL~ for under a week.

I have checked with all of the clans I have cbed, and all have understood that I am not a 7 day member, and have agreed to change the rule.

---30.???All rules can be modified if both clans agree to it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2003, 06:02:32 am by Vectorman » Logged
SL~Fridge
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2003, 06:02:48 am »

btw harvey, that wasn't tweaking your character so that you couldn't be killed, that was just me shooting a support guy in his chest armor with 9mm bullets.  It's very clear I didn't glitch, what people need to understand is that you're only glitching in a crater if you are lying down on the lip of the crater with your head just over the edge, it's just a classic example of the commong lying prone on the edge of an incline glitch, lying in the actual crater depths is not a glitch in the game as you can not put yourself in a position where you can kill without possibly being killed in return by doing so.  Secondly even if i was utilizing that crater glitch eight would still have been able to kill be due to the fact that he was above me not at the same level as me or below me, but I wasn't glitching anyways, just saying that.  The only issue here is whether or not i somehow someway and out of complete retartedness which would be extremely obvious, extremely complicated if even possible which I doubt, managed to make myself invincible to bullets.  The whole tracer argument against me I've disproven over and over, and so what is left to discuss here?  Nothing, so drop the issue once and for all.
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2003, 06:29:41 am »

Flies,

I did check the replay: i had the view from behind Fridge, and what i saw is that he reacted rapidly to a threat by laying down. He could have been anywhere else but he was in a crater. It's hard to say if he was touchable at this point.
Its not our role to judge what happened: the ones that make the rules should enforce them. An admin should check the replay and settle this thing ASAP.

Cheers

OMG another 4 years !!!
SL~Fridge
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2003, 06:32:53 am »

well, this should silence the whole issue of me cheating once and for all, this is a screenshot taken of the moment eight is talking about where a tracer goes through my neck, as i have stated time and time over, the tracer is just a graphical effect, not an actual bullet...

Take a look at the screenshot, although, yes you can see the tracer about to enter my neck, notice that all 3 of the shots from the burst can be seen hitting the ground around me, those are the real bullets, the tracer as i said is just an effect, the shots missed me as proven in this ss

http://www.angelfire.com/mac2/darren/proof.jpg
Mike TOO
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2003, 08:04:02 am »

Flies, keep in mind that at this time my dead teammate is on spectating me on full zoom, I knew signtist was in the cathedral because i saw him run there on map, so I reposition and wait for him to come out, anyways, if you'll notice above the wall on the right you'll see signtist's head poking above it, I couldn't see it but my teammate on full zoom did and told me he saw his head so i got down and waited, expecting him to come into view, sure enough, he then comes clearly into sight and i get the shots off. I'm sorry, where is the glitchign in any of this??  

Um using your teamate and the extended zoom they get when dead IS CHEATING.

LOL
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2003, 08:51:33 am »

Um using your teamate and the extended zoom they get when dead IS CHEATING.

there is no rule saying you cannot do this. Im sure that evryone that has played w/ NF on has done this.

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2003, 01:09:05 pm »

how is anyone gonna stop people from doing it? replays don't show what people do when they are dead.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
PLOPje

kill yourself before someone kills you

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2003, 01:19:51 pm »

ok fridge admitted he layed down in crater
laying down in a crater is a glitch he??
now maybe you didnt shoot or so but you glitched if laying down is a glitch
n amtter when you do it there can always pop up a nade or an enemy to kill you while you were laying there so its glitching.
correct me if I am wrong with laying down in acrater is a glitch because I am not sure anymore at the moment. ill take a looka t the reply whne I have time
as flies says its a good movie

We are the next generation, we are not scared to die.
The only thing I fear is the afterlive.
Vectorman

I'm a llama!

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2003, 02:44:29 pm »

ok fridge admitted he layed down in crater
laying down in a crater is a glitch he??
now maybe you didnt shoot or so but you glitched if laying down is a glitch
n amtter when you do it there can always pop up a nade or an enemy to kill you while you were laying there so its glitching.
correct me if I am wrong with laying down in acrater is a glitch because I am not sure anymore at the moment. ill take a looka t the reply whne I have time
as flies says its a good movie

You seem to be under the impression that laying down anywhere in a crater is glitching, which is not true.  There is nothing wrong with laying down in the center.  It's just when you get closer the the edge of the crater, that chance of glitching increases.  And on the matter of fridge glitching in that replay, I would like to see what the BL Admins think, because it doesn't looking like glitching to me, but it's possible that it was.  Even after triple checking the replay, it's still hard to tell.
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2003, 03:50:34 pm »

true

Shocked

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2003, 04:06:53 pm »

quick comment...
Eights reticual is a few feet to the left of fridge, those 4 yellow dashes represents the maximum spread of the bullets he was firing. He could not have hit him, and remember Its only a tracer.
Also
Being in or laying down is a crater is not a glitch, the only glitch is when you try to crawl over the edge.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Valdar

Only the best

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2003, 04:31:04 pm »

You guys need to relearn what glitching is. Learn what glitching is, and then don't do anything that makes you glitch. Contrary to the "flies" character's belief, laying down in a crater is not an insta-glitch.
PLOPje

kill yourself before someone kills you

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2003, 04:51:08 pm »

They alwasy said to me never lay down in a crater
well if you say its not glitching in center but closer to the edge it is then we can go discuss if he was close enough or not. Lets keep it simple and say laying down is a glitch otherwise its getting hard for me

We are the next generation, we are not scared to die.
The only thing I fear is the afterlive.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads