*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:04:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Most Effective Primary Weapon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Most Effective Primary Weapon  (Read 12177 times)
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2002, 04:29:06 am »

Though with the power of the UMP you shouldn't have to wait for ur enemy to be out. I use the UMP rarely and most of the time i find it easy to drop people with about 2 shots with the UMP.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Deadlock

Fear the smiley face!

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2002, 07:02:01 pm »

Hazard, if you don't have a problem dropping people with 2 shots, then you might want to look twards the HK MP5/10A2, great power, but it has more recoil, making it less useful to people who are poor aims.

Regards,
Deadlock

Yes, I have Typhy's email adress, he registered the account for me, I just got my mac! ( Yay ). 800 iMac.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2002, 09:53:26 pm »

I only use the PDW I just like it and I have gotten all my ownages with the pdw.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2002, 04:16:43 am »

I would have to disagree. I have seen many a Great PDWer go down to Enfield's, 10a2's, and other various guns. It all depends on your aim, strategies, and playing preference.

~ Einstein
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2002, 04:14:06 am »

HKG36K, 3 round burst...the ultimate non-PDW ownage weapon.

My other choice would be the SPAS 12-gauge shotgun for cqc maps like CSL, Killhouse, etc.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2002, 08:27:03 pm »

the spas certainly wouldn't be good for any game on a small map that has more than 6 players on it. you'd mb get 2 kills then end up reloading till the game is over.
I think i try to use the assault rifles when i am sucking so my acuracy gets a jolt when i switch back to the pdw.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2002, 07:10:15 am »

Jebadiah, I got two 8 kills with a SPAS on small maps - killhouse double and the maze. If you were smart enough, there are gaps in the action when and when not to reload your gun. The SPAS is the ultimate clearing weapon and is a virtual guaranteed kill if you are in a firefight in a hallway, small room, or some other tight spot.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2002, 06:25:35 pm »

While I can't relate to Sin with 8 kill games with the SPAS, I've got 5 and 6 kills with it. Just get it into close range combat, probaly the biggest key with a shot gun is knowing when to reload, that is often my mistake.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2002, 10:29:27 pm »

Well I have never really used shotguns other than for the purpose of training or just to try to make someone feel stupid when I kill them with  it. I don't think I could get more than a 2 kill game with just a shotgun unless I was playing against poor players.

~ Einstein
bronto
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2002, 09:11:25 pm »

AK74!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flame

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2002, 10:41:30 pm »

omfg bronto. You never ever used that gun until you saw me using it, and you decided to use it. ITS MY GUN I TELL YOU MINE MINE MINE!!!! Go back to using your pdw?

Psyks

An apple a day keeps a pc away

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2002, 10:58:52 pm »

I think that the Enfield is pretty effective.Some people even call it a glitch gun.It gives the guy a lot of ret when u hit him and its pretty powerfull.

-Ps?ks
Raven2367
Forum Whore

« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2002, 11:20:14 pm »

hmm steyr aug and WA 2000 4 me. Can snipe, cover and assault with the steyr aug and the walther cause i prefer staying at a distance. its nice and small so you CAN use it in CQB. hold on.. is the walther in RS??

Take it EZ!
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2002, 12:53:46 am »

Yes, the walther is in RS and when I feel like tarding the Walther is the sniper rifle I reach for.

~ Einstein
|MP|Cringe

« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2002, 10:51:24 pm »

when i started playing rs, hazard told me to use the pdw, and i ignored him and use other weaps and sucked. recently i started using the pdw, and now its the only gun i use, and i became a lot better in rs.

Evill: Rapid, stfu.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2002, 04:27:14 am »

Yeah Cringe, another reason to use the PDW is that I'm not training you if you use a shotgun Wink. I agree that the PDW is a bit cheap, but thats part of the game. Rogue Spear is a pretty realistic game, but some things like how consistant the HB sencors are, etc. are kinda unreal. But I think that we can all agree, that the PDW is the best gun for most people, some people play far better with the G36K or A4, more later after homework Smiley

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
<FBI>Rabid
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2002, 07:46:54 pm »

the most effective primary weapeon is pdw because it fires really fast has good aim and  has a good clip amount.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads