*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:33:27 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Most Effective Primary Weapon
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Most Effective Primary Weapon  (Read 12179 times)
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2002, 10:32:02 pm »

I've always found the "pistol-uzi" or the "pistol-skorpion" to be a good combination.

You run around smaller maps with your pistol out so when you engage the enemy he thinks your primary is dry. Pistols aim extremely fast, are very good at cornering and are very accurate at close or medium range.

Use the pistol to get him to waste his primary's clip and then switch to your uzi or skorp to finish him off. You'd be surprised how well it works... ? Smiley

yea but wut r the chances there WHOLE primary clip is done and ur not dead?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2002, 01:04:56 am »

yea but wut r the chances there WHOLE primary clip is done and ur not dead?

When people smell the blood of an easy kill they tend to get excited and waste ammo thinking the guy with the pistol can't fight back. Anyway, try it for a few rounds, CSL works best, and see how well it can work. (Particularly if you work with a partner who is also useing "pistol-uzi")

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2002, 11:11:44 am »

allaric seeing someone use a pistol dosent make ur aim worse.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
alaric
Forum Whore

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2002, 01:06:03 pm »

allaric seeing someone use a pistol dosent make ur aim worse.

No, but you move faster if you only have a pistol and an uzi in your kit making it easier to evade enemy fire.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2002, 01:34:02 pm »

how often do u use this strategy? i mean when im not sucking (which is when im not on typy's team. jk lol) i can hit anyone evading.

~ Einstein
alaric
Forum Whore

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2002, 01:32:10 pm »

Oh, back when I played R6/RS more regularly, I would use it from time to time to mix things up and catch people off-guard.

Ever since I went to OSX it got to be a pain to switch back to OS9 to play R6/RS. I play mohaa now, that is until Ghost Recon comes out! ?Grin Grin

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2002, 11:59:44 am »

i seriously doubt that this strategy works very often.

~ Einstein
theN00b
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2002, 01:09:49 am »

I got to chime in here I am sorry. I am gonna completley disregard the uzi/pistol thing. I am suprised no one has mentioned the AK-74. I mean what do you want in a gun. It is accurate. You can hold down the trigger and it is still relitivley accurate. Even though it does not have three round burst you can make it have three round burst by shooting in pulses. Not to mention the bullet packs a punch. AK-47 is also pretty powerful. But it aint that accurate when you are moving. AK-74 all the way comrades!
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2002, 01:59:12 am »

Yea I have tried that gun, it was a good gun but no matter what gun I use I always come back to my PDW. I even named it Logan. uhhhh..... nevermind.

~ Einstein
Flame

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2002, 07:42:32 pm »

in my opinion:
the g3a3 is good for cqc if your team isnt near u because its strong
the 10a2 is accurate good for surprise attacks
the enfield is good for long range attacks if u dont want a sniper
and all snipers are good except for the barret Smiley which although it is strong is not very accurate and it takes a while for it to become accurate.
i dont use shotties or uzis/skorps
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2002, 02:09:10 am »

Yes, the g3a3 can own if used properly.

~ Einstein
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2002, 09:18:00 pm »

Yes HaZard your right, G3A3 is the most Accurate and Affectice primary weapon if you use it right.

Retired Mac RS Player.
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2002, 01:28:39 am »

Ahhh. Nobody has mentioned the UMP-45 yet (at least that I know of.) This gun is amazing if you use it right. Ever since I switched to it, I average 3-4 kills a game. It's awesome for dancing and sniping (to some extent.) It has a slow rate of fire, so when you're dancing with a fella using a PDW, you'll still have a few rounds left while he's reloading(like most people do. heh heh heh). Then you just pull out your secondary (.40 USP is my favorite) and waste 'em, if they aren't already dead. Only Cossack mentioned the AK's, which are fantastic, especially at long range. Full-auto sniper rifles.
Now, I'd hafta say the g3a3 is the best overall. You turn a corner, and a fella with a PDW is right there..You just waste them. Strongest gun in the game(along with the m14) that isn't a sniper rifle. Good for sniping, too.. Anyhoo. Yeah. I don't think anyoned bothered to read the whole post. =D To summarize: UMP-45 rocks my socks, G3A3 best overall, honorable mentions to the AK-47 and AK-74.
Personally, I've tried the Enfield..Hated it. (It was fun during the demo days though, wasn't it?) G36k is your best bet if you're going for the 5.56mm guns. The Mellow One has spoken.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2002, 03:05:31 am »

I try to avoid using the g3a3 because most of the time body shots are osk's (one shot kills) and i get accused of having an aimbot. That saddens me Sad

~ Einstein
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2002, 12:24:14 am »

Pdw is Porbably The best Gun of all. But in Regular Games I Try to Try Different Weaps Cause often I too get accused of using an aimbot. Only in CB's do i use a Pdw. btw AK-74 OWNS! Its really Accurate and Affective.

Retired Mac RS Player.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2002, 06:28:15 pm »

Mattster su because no one ever accuses you of using an aimbot and plus an aimbot in Mac world dosen't exist to my knowledge.

~ Einstein
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2002, 11:00:23 pm »

I personally prefer an assault rifle for close range and PDW for long range.

~ Einstein
justinsane
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2002, 03:31:18 am »

i almost always take the mp5a4 because of its good accuracy and rate of fire.
sometimes i take the M4 carbine for the bigger more open maps
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2002, 04:35:00 am »

I dislike using assault rifles in bigger maps I try to use them in like kill house 2 story so its easy to drop your opponent and move on.

~ Einstein
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2002, 04:51:06 am »

I've found the MP5A4 to be a very good weapon. It's accuracy is similar to the pdw and its rate of fire is good. It's a good camping weapon too! heheheheheh  

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads