*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:19:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AK - Nixon ISSUE CLOSED ON 12.5.2002  (Read 19441 times)
theN00b
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2002, 07:41:26 pm »

Well my investigation is coming to a close. Cow said that typhy did say that he was in a meeting with Ultimo and Bondo. Sorry Typhy but I have found nothing but bad news for you from all of the cbs participants. Sucks dosen't it. I still have to talk to KitKat. I am pretty sure what he is going to say. Nutterbutter told me that you did say that you were in a meeting with Ultimo and Bondo.
**************************Note*****************************
This was the concusion of my unbiased investigation!!
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2002, 08:28:34 pm »

Boot Typhy until further notice.

Umm, you better re-phrase that Rapid... "until further notice" would leave the door open for him to come back.

As for AK as a whole...I have one thing to say to you (Rapid specifically).

Keep a leash on your players because if anything like this occurs again (I dont care if it was one rogue player) kiss your ass goodbye fromt he Battle League.

Yes, I am sounding hypocritical when I am backing off of the death penalty, but one more incident and I will personally pull the lever on the Guillotine.

"Fair Punishment" in my eyes:

1) Typhy is prohibited from participating in Battle League actions for at least three months

2) AK suspended one week as a warning (when their scores are re-instated)

3) AK given death penalty warning.

As a side note, nothing should happen to Nixon for this incident...mistakes happen. (Bondo, it was the same thing you pulled in the General Gossip, he felt it was in his right to do such a thing, but he obviuosly knows that he was wrong now.)

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2002, 08:34:23 pm »

I'm just going to say that Grift (and whoever else thinks my punishment is soft or that I'm weakening it for AK), I haven't once changed my punishment since the thing started. ?3 months suspension for Typhy no matter what. ?AK punished if they don't boot him. ?That hasn't changed through any of this. ?I've been very strict on this matter, I just have a different view of what effective punishment is.

Grifter, about your idea of a clan and how each member is a representative and that their actions are reflected on the clan, in this instance that is horseshit. ?AK tried to prevent this from happening through Cow talking Typhy down. ?AK can't be blamed for doing everything in their power to prevent it assuming they take action afterwards (which they've done by booting him). ?Therefore the clan isn't responsible.

I see you are starting to take after Rapid and not actually read what I post Bondo... I actually think the 3 months is too harsh.  In all my posts I stayd away from that subject.  I was very clear that I was not making a suggestion on what the punishment would be.  Thanks for paying attention.  As for what I would have suggested.. you have no idea... don't presume to know.

As for you sticking to your punishment... I thought it was supposed to be up to all of you all along, not just you.  So you and I disagree on it... maybe Sin and Ult see it my way (about it being clan and not individual).... I said that before as well.

As for AK taking care of it... cow took care of it.  I wouldn't call that everything in their power to prevent it.  The scarry thing is that if Cow hadn't stoped it... CF probably never would have taken screen shots and this all would have been swept under the table again.  

BTW, how much of it was Cow talking Typhy down (and how much CF just not buying it)?  How do you know?

You seem to be making a bunch of assumptions here....  The ones about me are wrong... again.  You really don't know me at all.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2002, 08:37:45 pm »

What was this "rule" just wondering?  

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2002, 08:42:10 pm »

yea, i was wondering that too. was it something stupid and obvious?

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2002, 09:34:30 pm »

(1) This is simply a matter of, the individual goes, or the whole clan goes and it is the clan's choice.
(2) ...they take action afterwards (which they've done by booting him).

(1)  This is what i meant to say ealier Grifter.  Ak doesn't seem to understand that IN ADDITION to typhy's 3 month suspension, they have the choice of either booting him from the clan, or being punished.

(2)  AK didn't boot typhy at all... Look.

I believe it is 3 months, but I ask you guyz if you could please consider it just 2 months (3 is a bit harsh).  Anyway, typhy is now booted from |?K| and hopefully he will come back a stronger man after he does his time.

"Come back stronger"?  i think there must have been a mis-understanding in bondo's post because they think typhy is coming back for some reason.  Maybe they thought u meant that they were to suspend typhy from AK for 3 months.

PS - i strongly agree with assassin's post above.  and as for rapid's post after this one: Rapid, i am not flaming here. i am stating facts just like they wanted. please take a chill pill for i am being very sensible in the matter and not going on a swearing rampage like your next post:

"If your not part of the steamroller, your part of the road"
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2002, 10:12:38 pm »

Gorf, Why in the fuck do you keep posting on this fucken thread? ?This fucken has nothing to do with your peanut brain Clan! ?Stay the fuck out of this for you are not a fucken moderator and we don't want to have people reading your fucken MISINFORMATION. ?*sorry bout that, but this kid doesn't get it and no moderators are moving his threads like they said they would about anyone not involved in this matter*

Now for Assassin, Typhy is booted. ?I was told by Bondo "You will be able to recruit him when his suspension ends but until then he must not be part of the clan in any facet as the clan is part of the BL and he isn't allowed to take any part of the BL." ?So I hope Typhy learns his lesson and I will follow the rules and will be happy to recruit him like I was told when his sentence is over. ?If you find harsher punishment than that, then I guess all you guyz need to talk things over and give me an opinion again. ?I already asked for *DAMN's opinion and Bondo, being the most informed in this matter, had given a ruling on it. ?All of you had a chance to voice your opinion and I was under the impression you were all respecting Bondo's actions. ?Now I hope you are not trying to overwrite his ruling because of your personal feelings towards me and my clan.
Bondo too tired to login
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2002, 12:33:47 am »

The "rule" was that all OT battles had to be played on Training Maze.

Gorf, AK did boot Typhy.  Typhy after his punishment is finished would be elgible to rejoin AK just like he would be elgible to rejoin the BL.

Grifter, sorry for not remembering everything you do and do not say.  I sometimes get lost in your 500 word tomes.
NiXon / ViRuS

who?s contorling the Gee??

« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2002, 05:25:41 am »

Hey Bondo how stupid are you man dont delete my posts i think the ppl what to hear why i did that you fool  Shocked   anyway i talk to Mauti personlly about this get your DOG nose out of my ass it dont smell like roses or fool bah Nixon

Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2002, 08:15:42 am »

Bondo, please tell me you aren't deleting Nixon's messages (that he's wrong).  

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Bondo
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2002, 09:10:46 am »

Yes, I deleted some of his posts because they were incoherent bable that didn't add anything to the discussion.  That is allowed in this forum.  Deal with it, I've deleted a lot of posts in this thread as they got old or if they weren't relevant.  I think between all the posts on both forums where you explain "why" you did this that everyone knows.  You did this because you thought you'd enact the zero-tolerance rule despite that rule not giving you the power to do what you did and despite the fact that AK didn't violate the zero-tolerance rule.  Also add in that you claimed you kicked AK because you were pissed off at them (see the title of your thread in Gossip).  It is clear to see that personal feelings took a large part in why you kicked them.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2002, 02:06:17 pm »

Umm, you better re-phrase that Rapid... "until further notice" would leave the door open for him to come back.

As for AK as a whole...I have one thing to say to you (Rapid specifically).

Keep a leash on your players because if anything like this occurs again (I dont care if it was one rogue player) kiss your ass goodbye fromt he Battle League.

Yes, I am sounding hypocritical when I am backing off of the death penalty, but one more incident and I will personally pull the lever on the Guillotine.

"Fair Punishment" in my eyes:

1) Typhy is prohibited from participating in Battle League actions for at least three months

2) AK suspended one week as a warning (when their scores are re-instated)

3) AK given death penalty warning.

As a side note, nothing should happen to Nixon for this incident...mistakes happen. (Bondo, it was the same thing you pulled in the General Gossip, he felt it was in his right to do such a thing, but he obviuosly knows that he was wrong now.)

Assassin, please tell me what rules |?K| Has violated to get on this "Zero Tolerance" thing, all that has happened really to get us there is that people have complained about us, if you're gonna do that then you're saying that if we complain about people enough for no reason then they willl get the same as us?

-Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2002, 02:08:30 pm »

Well my investigation is coming to a close. Cow said that typhy did say that he was in a meeting with Ultimo and Bondo. Sorry Typhy but I have found nothing but bad news for you from all of the cbs participants. Sucks dosen't it. I still have to talk to KitKat. I am pretty sure what he is going to say. Nutterbutter told me that you did say that you were in a meeting with Ultimo and Bondo.
**************************Note*****************************
This was the concusion of my unbiased investigation!!

Okay, we already knew that I had done this, The question is does this warrent a 3 month suspention and being booted from my clan? I think not, also, I do have the right to be in a clan, It's not the battle league's right to boot my clan because I am in it, They can not count battles for my clan that I am in however, it's not their right to boot us becuase I am in it.

-Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Bondo
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2002, 02:17:07 pm »

Sin, don't give me that shit, it is not the same. ?I never enforced anything, I posted what I wanted to happen, they told me no, I said ok. ?That isn't something that we can do with Nixon's action. ?His action is not something others can respond to before it takes action. ?And it was no mistake, it was because of his personal grudge against Rapid and AK. ?He got into a fight with them on GR and decided he'd punish their not being nice by abusing his power. just looks at what he posted in his thread about it (now in General Gossip). ?I agree to your punishment laid out in the AK matter, but I will accept nothing less than Nixon being kicked as admin as his punishment. ?Maybe he doesn't deserve a Romulus ban, but he shouldn't be an admin anymore.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2002, 02:28:43 pm »

Ok, this is completely different. ?First of all, Thank you Mauti for restoring our score on the RS ladder. ?My question now is, how come Nixon(who supposedly did the last update of wins) didn't input any of our wins on the Drop Box? ?We had a win against TAF, one against <SA> and one as you all know, against |CF|. ?Now can you please explain what happened there? ?Thanks, |?K|*R?p!d?*
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2002, 02:44:49 pm »

Okay, I've posted enough here, I've tried my hardest, now things are out of my hands, I just hope that Mauti and the others make the right choice.

-Typhy

Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2002, 03:07:42 pm »

Sin, don't give me that shit, it is not the same. ?I never enforced anything, I posted what I wanted to happen, they told me no, I said ok. ?That isn't something that we can do with Nixon's action. ?His action is not something others can respond to before it takes action. ?And it was no mistake, it was because of his personal grudge against Rapid and AK. ....but I will accept nothing less than Nixon being kicked as admin as his punishment.

"I will accept nothing less then Nixon being kicked as admin..." How about you don't give me this load of shit.

First, your fellow moderators all feel that it was the same thing... so your peers are judging that Bondo.  We all think it was damn near the same exact thing.. You didn't suggest shit, you made a choice, posted it, deleted some posts, and locked a bunch of threads.  We said no and unlocked all the treads back.  You took action.  We repaired it.

Nixon took action... it's being repaired.  You have your reasons for doing it and thinking it was ok (when we don't agree with you), Nixon has his reasons for doing it and thinking it was ok (and we don't agree with him... I don't think).  You are making a judgement that he did this out of spite.... that's your opinion.

Your wanting Nixon booted is also your opinion, and welcome you are to it.  But what is this "I wont accept anything less" bullshit?  And deleting posts by people accused in the Battle League is what got Zak tossed, isn't it??  So don't say it's perfectly acceptable here.  Some of us want to hear what he has to say, and may not have seen it before you deleted it.  That sounds like you acting out of hate for Nixon...... is it?  

I haven't heard what any of the other Moderators think about it... except for Sin's post... but what gives you the right to demand his removal??  Hell... I demand your removal for acting like a fascist asshole about this!!  How does that sound???  We can deal with this amongst the moderators, or we can deal with it in public Bondo... but we will be dealing with this.  Your choice.

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2002, 03:41:43 pm »

I can't help myself, I just have to respond to this, Grifter: Sence it is being fixed it has no effect on anything, Same with what I did! Being suspended from battle league and being booted from my clan for much less of a crime than Nixon's?

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2002, 03:56:52 pm »

Ok, I think one of the main reasons Bondo doesn't want Nixon back, is simply for his lack of Good Attitude and Presentation. ?Tell me something Grifter, when you guyz kicked Romulous from BL, did you guyz go acting all childish and go posting on GR, "Hah asshole romulous, you are now Gone. ?I told you I would have you gone" and other taunts of the same kind? ?Cuz if you didn't, guess what, your other Moderator Nixon sure did. ?He came into GR talking about, "I booted You!" ?"I warned you not to fuck with me" ?"You are gone and no one can do nothing about it" "You talked shit to me one too many times" "How You like being booted, you dumbass". ?Is that the way you boot someone Grifter? ?You go taunting them and put it in their face in a childish matter? ?And if you don't believe me, I did take ??'s of him doing this. ?I even sent one to Bondo to ask him if this was proper behavior. ?This is probably a reason that he got so mad at Nixon's actions. ?I am mad at him for talking to me the way he was after I made it a point not to talk to him. ?He kept metioning it was my fault on why he did what he did, and when I asked him what I DID, he simply avoided the issue and still has avoided it to this day. ?There are plenty of reasons in the book for why Nixon ?should be gone, and this was one of them. ?I'm sure there are more...
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2002, 04:14:16 pm »

Typhy... that's exactly what needs to be discussed and determined. ?And, like you, Nixon deserves to be heard, not have his posts deleted. ?Bondo seems to have convicted and sentensed Nixon without talking to anyone, which is where my problems lies. ?The difference I see between you and Nixon is that it was determined that you lied... it hasn't been determined if Nixon acted out of malice or just haste (in my opinion). ?

Bondo (and any others) yelling to boot Nixon before talking to him and about it is just as wrong as anyone that chimed in on booting you are AK without knowing anything about it..... see the difference? ?Timing... this being very premature.

Rapid, everyone reacted differently to Rom's punishment... some even taunted him (I was not one of them).  If Nixon taunted you about it, that's as poor taste and judgement as Bondo taunting Nixon about it (even if that post is gone now).  Is that worth giving Nixon the boot for... I don't know... I'd be willing to talk with the other moderators about it... but I'm not comfortable giving Nixon any less rights to be heard then you or Typhy.  Bondo is acting harsh and rash, I'm trying to step back and say ok, what happened, why, and what should be done about it.  

Remember Rapid, when it comes to shit like this, I always leave my personal feelings at the door.  I've supported AK in some issues even when I can't stand you personally, because it was the right thing to do.  Now, just because you and Nixon hate each other... and Bondo seems to have been on Nixon's case all along, I'm calling out for that same fairness.  If Nixon is that wrong, it will come out, and he will be treated accordingly, I have no doubt of that.  But I don't believe in lynch mobs either.  And not hearing from him and deleting his posts smacks of it to me.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads