*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:54:29 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AK - Nixon ISSUE CLOSED ON 12.5.2002  (Read 19423 times)
Bondo
« Reply #120 on: May 11, 2002, 10:58:10 am »

Grifter, at the time Nixon kicked AK, they had just been accused of cheating and accused does not equal guilty.  And the zero-tolerance thing really was a misnomer I guess if Nixon mistook them pissing him off in a GR chat to be untolerable.  The sad part is you give me this it may have been a mistake in regards to the zero-tolerance policy when my post outlines why it was so much more.  My post had a welth of facts that show unequivically that Nixon's booting of AK was no misunderstanding.  And the fact that AK wasn't on the list means that you leave the CBs in the Drop Box until they were, not that you delete them.  And I've just looked and they still aren't posted.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #121 on: May 11, 2002, 11:46:13 am »

Bondo, why can't you get it in your head... your wealth of info seems like a change purse to some of us....

If Nixon took the zero tolerance policy to mean the typhy's lie was enough, then he choes it (wrongly, but in good faith)  Ask Bobby Knight if accused doesn't equal guilty in a zero tolerance situation....  That could be the case, I don't know, I want to find out.  As for his actions afterwards...  taunting them and such.. that in itself is bad taste, not a crime.  Not posting results is logical... deleting them while knowing this was in open issue (I'm making an assumption that he deleted them, because I've seen nothing buy your post regarding it), is bad.

Bondo, the sad overspoken point is that you are screaming for his blood the same way he was screaming for AK's... and you admonished him for being wrong at that time.  Some of us would like to hear the whole story, and from both sides before throwing the rope up over the branch..... you know what I mean?  There is absolutely nothing wrong with us wanting to hear both sides.... remember, you aren't completely clean yourself here... deleting his posts before we could read them was stupid of you as well...  because you aren't the single source of judgement.  How do you know that the rest of us wouldn't have seen something you didn't (since we see things differently so often).  Or don't our opinions matter (to you)??

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
NiXon / ViRuS

who?s contorling the Gee??

« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2002, 01:37:34 pm »

HWG again i ?deleted it because as a supended clan the cb was not going to count ok they are back on ?i see good Grifter you really undstand my postion and i thank you for that ?it is correct !!!They can post it again and it will be counted end of story JESUS bondo you take this to seriously this job here mistakes happen we all are not perfect live with pal bah Nixon Cool

Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #123 on: May 11, 2002, 02:03:12 pm »

Nixon, it's not that I think you are right... I think you did many things wrong.  I just don't like the way Bondo went after you, under the guise of justice.  You made a couple mistakes, so has Bondo.  Mauti is going to take care of them now.  

All I wanted is to settle down and take these things one step at a time.  And figure this mess out.

Nixon, same things I say to Bondo I say to you as well... you shouldn't make the big decisions without talking to your fellow moderators... we are all here to work together.  Talking to each other keeps us from making these kinds of mistakes.

I don't support what you did... I just understand how you could make the mistake and didn't want to see you railroaded out of town because of it.  You deserve the same consideration that Bondo shows everyone except for you.  I didn't think you were getting that.  It doesn't mean I think you were right either.  But now that Mauti is back, I'll leave that for him, as this is his place.

If you and Bondo learn to work with the rest of us, I think everything will turn out ok, no matter what comes of these mistakes.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
TeeEfSix Goku

RIP Grift

« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2002, 02:44:09 pm »

Typhy,you fucker....i cant believe you..YOUR SUCH A FYUCKING FUCKFACE!You got kilzo to leave becuase of your lying sack of shit mout,and yes,i have screens.Asshole,i hope your never back in ak,youve pulled to much shit now,and your seriously gonna pay,kilzo was a good friend,and so were you,but this is to far.Typhy,go take you fucking pills and stay away from me.

-----Goku

Go fork yourself
Bondo
« Reply #125 on: May 11, 2002, 03:04:11 pm »

Grifter, what my clearly laid out argument showed is that Nixon wasn't accidentally thinking he was doing the right thing, but rather was doing an intentional act out of hate of AK that had nothing to do with the zero-tolerance part.  That is just his crutch.  And no Nixon, AK's scores haven't been posted and they haven't been returned to the drop box, they are still deleted and wrongly.  How could you possibly be stupid enough to decide that it was right to delete the CBs after being yelled at for being wrong about kicking AK.   Do you not learn anything?
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #126 on: May 11, 2002, 03:24:26 pm »

HWG again i ?deleted it because as a supended clan the cb was not going to count ok they are back on ?i see good Grifter you really undstand my postion and i thank you for that ?it is correct !!!They can post it again and it will be counted end of story JESUS bondo you take this to seriously this job here mistakes happen we all are not perfect live with pal bah Nixon Cool

God, get this guy out of here! ?You deleted us because of all your wrong assumptions and lack of communication with other moderators like you're supposed to. ?If you would like to see the screen of how Nixon told us we were off the ladder, visit our site and I will post it up there. ?Also, he violated plenty and has sided with DisneY back in the day, and has now took it upon his hands to BOOT us without anyone's consent but his own. ?He took it upon himself to go booting us and said it was because of ME and failed to show proof when requested and still failed to this date. ?(He switched his story when Grifter advised him he probably did it under the 0 tolerance "rule") It is obvious he had no one's permission to do this as others have voiced out against him. ?He said he did this on his own, and thought he had the power to delete clans at HIS will. ?Not only that, but he has caused others to turn on Bondo, when Bondo is the most fair soul you'll ever meet. ?He sided with Nixon back in the day with the DisneY ordeal, but when he saw proof otherwise, accordingly changed his mind. ?Now Bondo (he counts more than me cuz he's a Moderator) and I both saw Nixon claim he was DisneY and then changed his name to DisneY. ?Also, it is now known that I never lied about accusing Nixon being Bias towards us, as the evidence has proven all that correct. ?As much as Grifter likes to attack Bondo for having more say on HIS BL HE CAME UP WITH FOR ALL OF US TO ENJOY, Grifter is only a GOSSIP MODERATOR and really has No say on anything going on in the BL for he has been speaking out against Bondo with NO proof of anything. ?Yes Bondo has deleted posts, but he had reason. ?Yes Bondo gave everyone enough time to read and respond, but others choose not to respond. ?As soon as sufficient time goes by and no response from any moderator, he deletes the useless threads, and right away he gets attacked for deleting, rather than those that jump on his case about deleting, don't even bother to respond to show their views until Bondo deletes it. ?He has executed all his motions accordingly and I hate to see people jump on his case simply because he's defended us in the past and it is obvious that People like Grifter, Assassin, Nixon and Ultimo has had grudges against me for not letting them have their way with me. ?It is obvious that vengeance has been in a lot of these moderators eyes for a while and if they have to blow something little, like an accusation, they will to make us look bad and attempt to get us booted. ?I thank God Bondo came in to stop all this nonsense from going on. ?He thought of the idea of BL for all to have equal fair fun. ?It has now been taken and scandalized into a "Inner Forum Circle" corruption, where they have their own private meetings not including people like Bondo and choose to act against those they personally dislike. ?One executes, the others back him up. ?They choose number over logic and attack poor Bondo with that. ?Too bad that you can't outweigh Bondo's Role here. ?He created BL and he can very well have all the final say in it. ?So while you go insulting and accusing Bondo, think of who you are doing that to. ?The most honest person that Made BL happen for all of us. ?He is the last person to let a bunch of clowns have their way with clans. ?And believe me, he has done an awesome job to prevent BIASED decisions from happening. ?Shit, we would've been gone if it wasn't for Bondo. ?The "Inner Forum Circle" would've simply had their way with false accusations... ?Now wouldn't that make BL way corrupt if Bondo wasn't here stopping all the nonsense with valid investigations and proof... ?One to think about next time you go shouting at him Grifter, Nixon and any others that might choose to...

1 more thing, Bondo doesn't ?have to put up with this asshole calling him names on a job HE made available for him. ?Nixon disrespects Bondo and his word and should have NO position moderating on something Bondo came up with.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #127 on: May 11, 2002, 07:20:18 pm »

Grifter, what my clearly laid out argument showed is that Nixon wasn't accidentally thinking he was doing the right thing, but rather was doing an intentional act out of hate of AK that had nothing to do with the zero-tolerance part. ?

What you clearly show is that is your opinion... ?what you don't clearly show is the same restraint that you expect from Nixon. ?I have never said guilty or not guilty... I'm not even defending Nixon... what I'm doing is saying YOU should back off and let this thing get sorted out. ?By deleting his posts and judging him without anyone hearing from him, you Bondo, are making Nixon's case stronger. ?

Bondo, you are doing exactly what you are yelling at Nixon about.... letting your hatred of him override your common sense.

Rapid,
as for you, you really are a dumb ass shit, aren't you.  First you accuse me of doing it in the open and not in PM's.... Then you accuse me of being part of some inner circle conspiracy (which I guess includes everyone here except you and Bondo).  

Get a couple things through your stupid ass head.  Nixon has every right to swear at Bondo, especially as I've seen posts where Bondo let loose on Nixon.  They are peers here... equals.  Just because you like one and not the other doesn't make one more important.  Second, Bondo has as much claim to the Battle League and Forums as I do to the new league stuff... he didn't make it... he just had an idea.  He's talked about it... so what.   He didn't make it happen... this isn't his private league.  Just because you feel he is the only fair one here (which you are dead wrong about) doesn't make it so.

As to why I have a right to speak here.  Ask Mauti if I have a right to speak here.  My opinion is heard, believe it.  And just like Bondo had the right to voice his opinion before he was a BL moderator (which you defended back then) so do I.  I've earned it as well.  You just continue to be a fucking hypocrite asshole Rapid.  You must have a freaking reading disorder because you keep coming up with these really outlandish stories.  Nice facts you have here.... HAHAHAHA.  You simp.  The shame of it is that the rest of AK isn't just like you, so I can't just wish that they'd all go away.  But then again... I hear they are leaving anyway....

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2002, 07:57:17 pm »

Blah Blah Blah Grifter goes on....

Try proving why Nixon should stay, and stop doubting Bondo on his actions. ?He already told you he had facts and proof. ?What else do you want? ?And no, we're not losing our members, they are losing us... ?

While all this nonsense have made certain members leave, it will only help sort out our weak minded from our strong. ?Now all that reason with us and understand the matters clearly, stick by their guns with us. ?

Do yourself a favor and yourself a favor and stop Accusing Bondo of doing something wrong. ?Nixon fucked up, he threatened me he would boot our clan at his expense and he did. ?If you let him get away with that, you are just letting corruption overtake this BL. ?But Bondo is Anti-Corruption, so I see this place being honest and saved. ?If Nixon stays, you can count on more crap just like today with him deleting all of our scores for CB's which he has failed to repost after being asked to and after saying he would. ?He will not do anything favorable for |?K| No matter what and if he does, it's only a smoke screen for something really corrupt like deleting us from the Ladder and Taunting us about it as if it was a *DAMN decision. ?It wasn't. ?It was a Nixon decision. ?Deliver the Punishment. ?All the time he's had to stick up for himself, and has yet to do so and keeps letting his "lawyers" do the talking for him. ?Try letting his sorry ass type up his excuse for all his wrong doings, including being in DisneY and trying to Vote against us in a |?K| - DisneY matter which clearly showed Bias Abuse. ?Yes, it is true, he was a DisneY and proved it to Bondo(and me plenty of times). ?Now his quest to get back at me ever since I pulled his card on that issue, has been neverending as he keeps at it anyway he can and will not ever change. ?Solve this "BL Problem of Nixon"
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #129 on: May 11, 2002, 08:58:54 pm »

Rapid, you are a simpering fool.

Get it through your head... my beef with Bondo has nothing to do with AK.  Nixon in DisneY is a big SO WHAT.  There is no rule about it, it is not wrong.  Stop bringing it up.

Bondo doesn't have the right to act the way he has been anymore then Nixon.  That is the whole point you ass.  Stop just reading Bondo's posts you moron.  Why don'y you quote me where I say Nixon shouldn't be punished.  Or where AK should be.  You can't, because I've said neither.  I'm talking about something you just don't seem to be able to grasp.  If you understood the words honor or noble, you might.. but to you they are just words that sound good on your web page.  Bondo should have to be just as fair to Nixon as he is to Typhy or AK or anyone else.  There is nothing special about Bondo that he should be above his own sense of fair play.  

You Rapid, are just trying to confuse the two issues.  Don't.  You are being worse then Gorf was with Bondo.... take your own advise and shut it, eh.  My beef with Bondo is no more your concern then the Typhy issue was Gorf's... since I'm talking about BONDO's actions and not NIXON's.  

Bondo
« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2002, 09:33:33 pm »

Grifter, how exactly would you have me show restraint about Nixon. ?Not post my findings based on evidence. ?Not post my suggested punishment. ?In essense not do my job as Battle League admin. ?The problem with you is you take my doing things differently than the other admins as wrong. ?Well, I've got news for you. ?I'm being an admin like an admin is supposed to be. ?Making public statements, showing what my suggested punishment is and why that punishment is needed. ?Ever considered that the other admins and their never posting always just discussing in PMs was not the proper way of doing things? ?You have been sending PMs to Sin and Ult discussing me and apparently all this other stuff. ?Well it would be nice if either of them would PM me ONCE to tell me what they think. ?How am I supposed to not pursue my own judgements when I'm not able to talk with Ult or Sin because they never respond to me or don't say as much as they apparently do to you.

Also Grift, I don't hate Nixon, I am just have seen that all the evidence points against him and that the necessary actions need to be made. ?I am also disgusted by his actions, not him personally. ?On the other hand Nixon does hate AK and took action against them (something I haven't done, take action) without evidence or clearence.

And I haven't deleted Nixon's defense. ?His post saying his actions were because of zero-tolerance are still here. ?His thread saying that he had had enough of AK and was booting them is still here. ?What isn't here is him saying the equivilent of "do whatever you fucking want I'll be back later Nixon" only with worse language and grammar. ?And you'll have to excuse Rapid for thinking you are supporting Nixon. ?Although you've not said anything, your tone certainly speaks for you. ?The fact that you are outraged at me shows that you dislike what I had to say which means since I'm saying he should go, you are saying that he should stay. ?Maybe you don't mean this, but it is what people will take from your posts.

Oh and Grifter, you weren't even around when I was helping to create the BL.  It was my idea, I played a major part in establishing the rules.  No I didn't do the site and no I didn't do the scripts, but I was essential to its startup.  Just because you don't see my name or visual proof of my work doesn't make it less important.  The sad part is I was doing all this before Sin, Ult or you were even playing on GR.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2002, 10:07:36 pm »

You have been sending PMs to Sin and Ult discussing me and apparently all this other stuff. ?Well it would be nice if either of them would PM me ONCE to tell me what they think. ?

Actually, that's wrong.  That was a story that Rapid just made up.  The only PM I've sent to Ult or Sin on this topic is the one I directed to you and copied them on.  All my other observations came from what was posted (Sin posted that he thought Nixon was following the zero tolerance policy).  And on posts by Ace, Wrath and Ultimo on the previous AK topic ban.  Oh, and I'm sure we've talked on GR about it too now and then.  We seem to find each other, funny how you don't when you claim to spend so much time there.

How are you supposed to communicate with them... try sending them a PM... try talking to them in GR.  It doesn't matter how... but it's as much your responsibility as theirs, no?

How am I supposed to not pursue my own judgements when I'm not able to talk with Ult or Sin because they never respond to me or don't say as much as they apparently do to you.

That's my whole point.  You are not supposed to pursue your own judgements.. you are supposed to act as a group.  If someon violates a well established rule, then yeah, deal with it.  If something of great importance comes up... then the GROUP should deal with it.  I think booting an Admin is as important as it gets... no?

And I haven't deleted Nixon's defense. ?His post saying his actions were because of zero-tolerance are still here. ?His thread saying that he had had enough of AK and was booting them is still here. ?What isn't here is him saying the equivilent of "do whatever you fucking want I'll be back later Nixon" only with worse language and grammar.

I didn't say you deleted Nixon's defense.  I said you deleting any of his posts under the circumstances was irresponsible.  They should be there for everyone to see what is going on.  If it was exactly what you say it was, we should have been able to see it too, right?  You yelled at Nixon for deleting some of Rapids posts, and he had the same answer you have.... be fair.

And you'll have to excuse Rapid for thinking you are supporting Nixon. ?Although you've not said anything, your tone certainly speaks for you. ?The fact that you are outraged at me shows that you dislike what I had to say which means since I'm saying he should go, you are saying that he should stay. ?

Only a small mind would inferr that when I've stated quite clearly that it is not so.  I'm outraged at the bias you are showing.  I'm outraged at the way you have been performing your duties.  I'm outraged at you for many reasons.  As for Nixon, I've said it before, let's hear it all and then I'll make up my mind.  I've heard your side loud and clear.  Much of it I see is your opinion.  I, for one, others as well, have said they want to hear from Nixon.... your response that it's clear as day and that you will not tolerate him being kept on is what I object to.  I don't like fascist dictators.  That seems to be what you've become (in my opinion... I've shown this evidence.. you have to agree with it right.... we should all boot you now right??)  Bah.  If you can't read what I say, then I can't help you, or respect your opinoins.  As for Rapid, I know he can't read, even when I agree with him he says I don't... so I don't value his opinion at all, since it's never informed.

The sad part is I was doing all this before Sin, Ult or you were even playing on GR.

Now that sounds like a Rapid "fact" if ever I heard one.  You have no idea when I was first playing on GR... and no, the current account I have is not my first... not even close (well, it's my second, but it was created quite a long time after the first).  So don't think you know it all, because while Nixon is all of 6 or so years younger then you... you are 10 years younger then me.  The thing I know for sure is never to talk out of my ass like that statement.  The battle leage does not belong to you Bondo.  If it was meant for only DAMN, the rest of us wouldn't be in it... and Mauti wouldn't have chosen people outside of DAMN to help if he didn't feel they were worthy.  So get off that high horse, we've heard it enough.

AK_Kilzo
« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2002, 10:14:30 pm »

Well well well,

Rapid, I tried to leave Ak in peace, saying I would respect you as long as you showed the same for me. And here you are refering to me as weak-minded because I left. Oh boy...I see how quikly you turn on people, I defended your ass in here many a time, and that of the AK reputation. But I see the only one that matters is you. Do not try to go there with me Rapid. This is your one and only chance...do not even think of starting a hate war with me. Ive shown you and all of AK respect, show me the same...I deserve it.

Kilzo
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2002, 10:15:57 pm »

Not post my findings based on evidence. ?Not post my suggested punishment.

How am I supposed to not pursue my own judgements when I'm not able to talk with Ult or Sin because they never respond to me or don't say as much as they apparently do to you.

The sad part is I was doing all this before Sin, Ult or you were even playing on GR.

Bondo, I think Grifter's problem with you is that when you think you are "posting your findings based on evidence" it sounds like you are trying to pass judgement. Calling for Nixon's head did get under my skin because you would have been doing the exact same thing he did - making major decisions without consulting other admins.

Next time soften your rhetoric or PM us first before going public with your findings. I always read PM's but I don't always have time to wade through the mounds of bullshit in these forums. (I would do the same thing...notice that I didn't go right after AK and suspend them on my own last time they irritated us)

Hate to break it to you Bondo, I was playing on GR before the *DAMN league came into existance. (God, what happened to the good old days of old skool R6?)

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2002, 10:18:16 pm »

Yes Sin, you get it.  That is one of my major points.

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2002, 11:32:00 pm »

]
I didn't say you deleted Nixon's defense. ?I said you deleting any of his posts under the circumstances was irresponsible. ?They should be there for everyone to see what is going on. ?If it was exactly what you say it was, we should have been able to see it too, right? ?You yelled at Nixon for deleting some of Rapids posts, and he had the same answer you have.... be fair.

*He deleted this SPAM. just like when you delete my "spam" he deleted his SPAM. ?The guy has only said like 33 words to stick up for himself the whole time!*

?As for Nixon, I've said it before, let's hear it all and then I'll make up my mind. ?I've heard your side loud and clear. ?Much of it I see is your opinion. ?I, for one, others as well, have said they want to hear from Nixon....

*How Much time you giving this fool! This happened last Sunday and Nixon has failed to comply! He has been posting all along with 10 - 20 words, but has failed to properly stick up for himself because he knows he's wrong and don't want to make it worse and hope all you guys get him out of this mess. ?Believe me, I'm sure assassin and ultimo got a kick out of seeing our clan gone from the RS ladder for the 4-5 days and thought of it as more funny than an offense of Abuse of Power*

Bondo is properly guiding you and you are trying to steer everyone away from the facts of Nixon's MisActions to help out Nixon. ?How bout you just get off Bondo, and say your piece on Nixon. ?You're way to harsh on Bondo over SPAM posts that he deleted...
Bondo
« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2002, 01:18:13 am »

Actually, that's wrong. ?That was a story that Rapid just made up. ?The only PM I've sent to Ult or Sin on this topic is the one I directed to you and copied them on. ?All my other observations came from what was posted (Sin posted that he thought Nixon was following the zero tolerance policy). ?And on posts by Ace, Wrath and Ultimo on the previous AK topic ban. ?Oh, and I'm sure we've talked on GR about it too now and then. ?We seem to find each other, funny how you don't when you claim to spend so much time there.

Cough bullshit, if you haven't been talking to them then how in that letter did you have such a good knowledge of how they felt that you could speak for them. ?Ok, I'll believe you, you haven't been talking with them, so now the issue is why you are trying to get me to think that they are against me just because you are. ?And I've not seen Sin or Ult on GR for about two weeks but the people in the B&G can tell you I've been on quite often.

That's my whole point. ?You are not supposed to pursue your own judgements.. you are supposed to act as a group. ?If someon violates a well established rule, then yeah, deal with it. ?If something of great importance comes up... then the GROUP should deal with it. ?I think booting an Admin is as important as it gets... no?

Kind of hard to act as a group when I'm the only one here. ?And no, I wouldn't consider booting an Admin as important as it gets.

I didn't say you deleted Nixon's defense. ?I said you deleting any of his posts under the circumstances was irresponsible. ?They should be there for everyone to see what is going on. ?If it was exactly what you say it was, we should have been able to see it too, right?

It was exactly like I said it was so that is why you don't need to have seen it because I can't let posts that need to be deleted sit just because everyone else should see it. ?The point of moderating is to delete it before others see it or it would be just as good to just leave it.

Only a small mind would inferr that when I've stated quite clearly that it is not so. ?I'm outraged at the bias you are showing. ?I'm outraged at the way you have been performing your duties. ?I'm outraged at you for many reasons.

Lol, bias, good one. ?You see it is the odd thing. ?Lets say you have a whole lot of Republicans (AK haters) and then someone comes in who is a moderate (neither hates nor likes AK). ?Well in comparison he will seem liberal (liking AK) just because he isn't Republican. ?I've been completely fair to all sides and make punishments that fit the crime, no inflation for who committed it. ?But unfortunately you take this as bias because of your own bias.

Now that sounds like a Rapid "fact" if ever I heard one. ?You have no idea when I was first playing on GR... and no, the current account I have is not my first... not even close (well, it's my second, but it was created quite a long time after the first). ?So don't think you know it all, because while Nixon is all of 6 or so years younger then you... you are 10 years younger then me. ?The thing I know for sure is never to talk out of my ass like that statement. ?The battle leage does not belong to you Bondo. ?If it was meant for only DAMN, the rest of us wouldn't be in it... and Mauti wouldn't have chosen people outside of DAMN to help if he didn't feel they were worthy. ?So get off that high horse, we've heard it enough.

Well Grifter, you weren't around during the R6 days so I am fairly confident I've been around longer than you.

Oh and another thing, I haven't deleted any of Nixon's posts for a few days so it isn't me preventing him from saying his side, it is just that he doesn't have one apparently.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #137 on: May 12, 2002, 01:31:56 am »

Kind of hard to act as a group when I'm the only one here. ?And no, I wouldn't consider booting an Admin as important as it gets.

Wake up and smell the coffee Bondo, I have been here all along, and from what I know, I have been an admin for at least 8 months longer than you. (Also, read my damn posts and you might have a clue on my positions.)

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Bondo
« Reply #138 on: May 12, 2002, 02:07:27 am »

Well, I do realize you've made a few posts in this thread but the only threads where you stated your position were back when we were picking the punishment for Typhy and AK for the CF deal which we were able to come to agreement on, at least to some degree. ?But you hadn't posted on the Nixon thing yet. ?That is what I'm talking about when I say you are not here, it had been almost 3 days since Nixon's actions but nary a word from you about it until now. ?For an admin that seems a long time to remain out of the fray (which is where IMO the best evidence lies). ?

Oh and Grifter, looking back through the posts I see Nixon's posts, why can't you see that Nixon has been allowed to have his say and will be again if he chooses to.
Bondo
« Reply #139 on: May 12, 2002, 02:15:50 am »

Calling for Nixon's head did get under my skin because you would have been doing the exact same thing he did - making major decisions without consulting other admins.

Kind of how I didn't consult you on suspending AK a few weeks back...oh wait, I did.

Hate to break it to you Bondo, I was playing on GR before the *DAMN league came into existance. (God, what happened to the good old days of old skool R6?)

Were you in an R6 clan, maybe I'm just drawing a blank because I undoubtedly would have seen you on back in the pre-RS days when I was greatly active.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads