*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:01:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AK - Nixon ISSUE CLOSED ON 12.5.2002  (Read 19425 times)
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #140 on: May 12, 2002, 03:43:03 am »

I have enough of ?these posts fullfilled with hate. ? I will close this thread now I think everyone stated his opinion and so I'll bring this story to an end:

Bondo and Ak you probably dislike my decision but Nixon will stay as Battle League admin with one restriction he isn't allowed to post any AK clanbattles, he won't speak with AK and he won't answer to any questions from AK for one month until everyone calmed down.

Ak your scores were restored. You can continue posting clanbattles in the clanbattle drop box. Furthers about the clanbattle with CF: the clanbattle will be counted and won't have consequences for you as a clan because as I have heard ?Typhy's lie didn't impact the cb. For Typhy I am fine with your decision to kick him out of your clan. If he should come back he shouldn't participate on cbs until the end of the month. But well I can't observe that you know name change... it is up to you Ak but remind that such stories can cause your ban from the league.

Bondo your job is it now to post the AK cbs and when there are problems with results contact me and we will solve them together. However your main task will be to create clear rules for the Battle League to prevent such problems.We will work them out together in the next 10 days. I hope we can meet each other soon in Gameranger.Then we can also ?go through your BL rule ideas point by point.

For all other BL admins. Just continue your work as ususal. Thanks.

Have a nice day,

Mauti
P.S.: I'll rename this thread and open a new Problem Drop Box. This thread will be closed now if you want to answer me you can send me an email.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads