*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 06:35:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AK - Nixon ISSUE CLOSED ON 12.5.2002  (Read 19440 times)
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2002, 05:31:43 pm »

Grifter, Bondo has been nothing but fair. ?If you remember straight, the 1st time he stepped in was during the DisneY incident in which he was sticking up for Nixon all along. ?After he started seeing proof rather than claims, he made fair judgements on the issues being. ?Now in this case with Nixon, Bondo has been the most informed out of all of you and NOT BIASED, and has made his decision and judgement on again, proof, not claims. ?So as much as you dislike Bondo for sticking up for us, he's doing what's right and I thank God there actually was someone as reasonable as he has been throughout this ordeal. ?Now, you have completely suspended Typhy from BL for 3 MONTHS(unless I hear otherwise like hopefully 2 months) for his misreprentation and advised us to boot him or boot us for not acting on it(Not as if we weren't gonna act on it in the 1st. ?Not the 1st time we suspended Members for misbehavior, not the last. ?Last time an |?K| was suspended, was during the SWAT CB(our 1st BL CB) when players acted against Direct Orders). ?Now while you took harsh punishment on Typhy, I see nothing but Harsh Punishment for Nixon. ?Especially when he claimed it was because of ME that he booted us and then failed to show proof. ?

Know that *DAMN runs a respectable BL and that's what Bondo is representing and expects all you to represent as well(Because I'm sure that's why Mauti gave him his spot in the first). ?He has done thorough investigation and has acted and speaked in result of it. ?For you to not respect his descision/word and go taunting him in public, is truly unnecessary knowing there are Private Messages available in this forum. ?Learn from him and carry yourself in a more respectable matter rather than choose to publicly attempt to humiliate him and his word. ?You have been given a position that I don't always see you respect and honor. ?Consider that next time you go acting like "word of reason"... ?Public Display shows how together "you" moderators have it together. ?By all the confrontation, doesn't say much...
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2002, 06:32:27 pm »

i agree with every single word grifter has posted in this forum.

so go back and read grift's posts if you haven't because they are 100% accurate

"If your not part of the steamroller, your part of the road"
|?K|*R?p!d? @ another CPU
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2002, 07:01:51 pm »

Get it through your thick fucken skull Gorf, your word means nothing and you are no one to trust after all the false accusations you brought forward against |?K|. ?Now stay out of this matter that has NOTHING to do with you. You Nosy, Ban-Wagon fool.

*Sorry about losing cool with Gorf, he just don't get it*

Moderators, please Delete Gorf's post that has nothing to do with this situation since he's NOT a moderator and is NOT in |?K|. ?Public Gossip Forums are made for Gorf's opinions, not here. ?Now please help keep him out of here. ?thanks
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2002, 07:34:03 pm »

Rapid i have the right to post my opinion.  If they don't let Gorfs post here, they shouldn't let assholes(Yours Truly) either.

8)Cool

"If your not part of the steamroller, your part of the road"
Typhy_-_Powerbook

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2002, 07:48:24 pm »

Basically, Bondo and Assassin, you're saying that I should be booted from my clan, Booted from battle league when you have evidence that I attempted to cheat? That is BS.  Also, You have no right to say that I have to leave AK or you will boot them / punish them. Thats not fair at all, if you really belive that I tried to cheat, and you have no evidence, then you really don't have grounds to prosicute me at all.

-Typhy
TeeEfSix Goku

RIP Grift

« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2002, 08:37:26 pm »

Gorf: Your only on fucking grifters side and fucking nixons,becuase they are against ak,so stfu  

Go fork yourself
Bondo
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2002, 09:45:47 pm »

Grifter, I deleted ZERO posts in General Gossip in relation to the AK thing. ?I did lock the threads but I did not delete any posts so I did nothing essentially but lock a few threads which Ace immediately unlocked, great, that is nothing. ?

I knew that I wasn't going to be liked for being fair to AK rather than hating their very existance, I was prepared and still am for what it gets me, but I take the moral highroad so I can handle anything thrown at me knowing that I'm being fair.

Another thing, Nixon posted the scores but didn't include any of the AK scores and yet still deleted them.  Just another blatant violation from him.  We desperately need him removed so it can't go any further.

Oh and about deleting Nixon's posts, I deleted a few one line posts that were nothing but cussing or other nonsense that wasn't really him defending himself.

Grift, I know you are currently on a campain to convince everyone I'm doing bad things and those who dislike AK are believeing you, anyone who can see clearly won't.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2002, 10:04:49 pm »

Rapid and Bondo, nice to see that your reading skills are getting even worse.

Bondo, You know exactly why I'm pissed at you... and it has absolutely nothing to do with AK.  Don't go trying to bullshit that one.  You don't have shit for the moral high ground (hmm... same thing the guys that bomb abortion clinics say... isn't that funny.... you'd fit right in with that fascist crowd you arrogant ass).  My problem with you is that you are on a one man crusade to make this place into your image... whatever the hell that is.  You don't even attempt to work with any of us.  We tell you things nicely back in the start... you don't pay attention.. we all tell you that we think you did just as bad as you are saying Nixon did... you still don't listen.  Of course, you have to be right while all your peers are wrong... that's right... don't even consider the fact that you are reacting in exactly the way you are bitching at Gorf for doing.  You act like your opinion is the only one that matters, with the rest of say that we want to hear more.. that we want to know what the other moderators opinions are.  You have no respect for the rest of us Bondo... how can we have any for you?

Now, Rapid, if you'd care to read carefully, I've stood up for AK's rights in every case here as well (since Bondo's been involved).  Because it was the right thing to do... and I like that neither one of you can read, but both assume that I wanted AK kicked.  You are both scarry wrong (like so often), I think that the punishment Bondo put forth was too harsh myself.  But you guys not only assumed the worst.. you didn't even read that!  So at least get your facts right.  

I've stated my opinion that we need to hear from Nixon and discuss it many times before screaming for his head.... he deserves that as much as anyone.  You have taken the moral sess pit in regards to Nixon Bondo.. you are slinging mud.  Remember... with Typhy, it was made clear that it wasn't a mistake on his part before you passed judgement... why doesn't Nixon deserver the same oppertunity to discover the truth?  You two are talking about justice, while showing none.  I'm neither defending nor opposing Nixon... we are asking to hear about it.... what the hell is wrong with that??  We did the same with Rom back in the day too.  What are you afraid of?  If you are right and he did this with malice... he'll get what he deserves... if you are wrong, you are wrong.  What's the harm in finding out?

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Bondo
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2002, 10:20:55 pm »

Grifter, my post wasn't entirely in reply to you so no I wasn't reading incorrectly.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2002, 10:30:08 pm »

So why doesn't Nixon deserve the same respect and justice and fair play you seem to show others?  Didn't you admonish him for saying shit like AK should be driven from the Battle League... while you are now saying things like you wont stand for anything less then his removal?  

The only difference between what you are bitching at Nixon about and what you are doing are only in your own mind.  

Oh, and I forgot to mention this earlier... Deleting any posts of someone you are slinging so much venom towards is irresponsible.  Rom said the same things about the posts he deleted too.... I don't care if you don't find them relevant... why should you be the only judge?  Didn't you yell at Nixon for deleting some of Rapid's posts??  WTF is the matter with you that you don't see how you are reacting to Nixon?

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2002, 10:39:34 pm »

Grifter, Bondo has been nothing but fair.

Not in this case Rapid. ?He's been fair towards AK.. but then again, if you read back, you'll notice I agreed with him in each and every case too.

Know that *DAMN runs a respectable BL and that's what Bondo is representing and expects all you to represent as well(Because I'm sure that's why Mauti gave him his spot in the first).

I'm sure that's why Mauti gave that spot to everyone else here too... including Nixon and myself Rapid.

For you to not respect his descision/word and go taunting him in public, is truly unnecessary knowing there are Private Messages available in this forum.

Rapid, thanks for pointing out that which you just have no clue on. ?First, we've used private messages. ?I gave Bondo the choice of doing it here or there... he's chosen his arena.

Second, I'm not respecting his decision because of two reasons.. he doesn't respect that of any other moderator around here (in my opinion) and because I think he oversteps his authority (not consulting with any others, changing decisions without checking after others have already agreed upon a course of action... need I go on?).

So Rapid. ?You don't have all the facts... best you join Gorf in the peanut gallery or you can choose to keep doing exactly what you have been bitching at him about. ?Since my beef with him has nothing to do with you.

TeeEfSix Goku

RIP Grift

« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2002, 11:27:24 pm »

Grifter,you cow stealer,stop putting an E infront of everything dumbass

Go fork yourself
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2002, 11:50:59 pm »

LOL Goku.... don't make me come over there and spank you now...

Actually, those bad characters seem to pop up now and then.... especially if you go back and correct a mis-spelled word in there... something in YABB.  

PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2002, 12:00:10 am »

Grifter,you cow stealer,

I think Cow saw the light and got out himself...and I am sure it didn't take much to convince him.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
*Sad Typhy
« Reply #114 on: May 11, 2002, 12:04:02 am »

Assassin, after looking at your last 11 posts, 10 of them have been about |?K| And none of them have been nice, Bondo: Does that tell you a little why your proposed punishment for me is so much less than Assassin's?

-Typhy
Bondo
« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2002, 12:50:11 am »

Typhy, no comment, not going to go there.

Grifter, the difference is that Nixon was demanding AK be kicked out with nothing to back it up.  My demand that Nixon be kicked out is based on the fact that he has now twice (recently) abused his powers to wrong AK.  First by removing them (restored now) and now by deleting their CBs without posting them, denying AK two or three wins.  None of which he did with consulting anyone or having any reason.  I think it is 100% clear that I am right in my demands and for you not to feel that way in THIS instance is insane.  You are not paying attention to any of the facts that are so abundantly right in front of you.  From the two actions above, from Nixon's threats over the past two months that he could not post AK CBs and could kick them out.  His bragging that he booted AK.  How can you possibly not see the incrediible amount of incriminating evidence that demands swift punishment.  On none of my decisions have I not allowed time for the other admins and anyone else to talk about it.  On none of my decisions was so immediate action taken that someone was forced to undo them.  You keep saying that what I'm saying about Nixon is what I'm doing, but they aren't even close.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2002, 03:03:14 am »

Stop posting here(except it explains in few sentences what happened the last few days) - I'll rename this thread and open another BL Drop Box thread.

I only read few posts but it seems that we have a problem here that has nothing to do with Nixon's action at all. I read about a 0 tolerance rule WHO THE HELL has decided this rule?Huh - I didn't but it seems Nixon deleted AK of this rule so who made this rule and what did it say? Bondo can you explain?

I am confused and about the other AK cbs Rapid wait  2 or 3 days until I really have understood whats going on here...

Thanks,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Bondo
« Reply #117 on: May 11, 2002, 03:27:58 am »

Well, basically zero tolerance was meant to say that AK had been warned earlier that they were being a problem and that if they were to have further incident that they would be booted.  Apparently Nixon didn't understand the concept that it was zero tolerance of a huge incident of clear cheating on the part of the clan and still needed everyone to agree that it was a violation, not that it was to be applied minus discussion and for petty arguments or personal violations.  But in terms of how the policy came to be, we agreed to it as a policy specifically for AK instead of giving them a punishment at the time.  The no tolerance bit was a consesion for me to get the lesser punishment for AK after I had seen signs of great improvement from them.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2002, 06:55:43 am »

Bondo, there in your last post is exactly the problem I see with your issue with Bondo.....

They had a "zero tolerance", not "normal toleracne" policy right?  A huge incident of clear cheating is enough to get anyone kicked, no matter what has happened before, isn't it?  True zero tolerance means taht absolutly nothing will be tolerated... right?  Which means no matter what cow's actions, an AK did something wrong in a CB and therefore was to be kicked... right?  That's the way I would have read it.  That sounds reasonable to me.  

Now, should he have done it without talking to anyone... no.  Should he have rubbed it in after because of his personal dislike for Rapid.... no.  Does either of those automatically mean that he twisted the zero tolerance policy to make it happen.... no.

I'm very sane Bondo... but I don't see it as cut and dry.  I don't see it as very clear.  Neither did Sin, and I haven't heard from the rest.  But just the fact that two of your peers see thing differently in regards with a third of your peers, should be enough reason for you to take one giant step back and listen.  The reason I've been calling your a fascist is very apperant by that comment.... we are all insane if we don't see it to.  No, we are wanting to talk about it, which makes us very, very sane.  Yes, Nixon has done something wrong... but how wrong is a very serious question.  

btw, before you jump the gun here Rapid.... I'm not saying I think AK deserves to be kicked.. because I actually don't.  I'm saying that it's understandable that Nixon would interput it in this way, because I would have too (according to how I read "zero tolerance"... I just wouldn't have acted upon it.... that's called wisdom and is learned with age... sometimes

Also,

Mauti..... great to see you are back man.  Have a cold frosty and toast to your health and being out of the Army!  (do Austrians drink their beer cold... I can't remember?)

NiXon / ViRuS

who?s contorling the Gee??

« Reply #119 on: May 11, 2002, 09:14:48 am »

One more time I did it because i thought we had a zero tolerance with the clan AK ?i see i was wrong said opps sorry so drop it fool JESUS ?Angry once again nj Grifter and Gorf your posts make the most sence of all posts here ?Cool and as far as the AK posting{in drop box} they were not on the list at the time I HAVE and WILL post there games in the future as long as there is no contest like there is alot that was no abuse of power you fool bondo get of my back and just do your work ok bah Bondo you need a Boy or a Girlfriend i think your just to uptight man

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads