*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 02:51:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GhR cheat tests in the upcoming season.  (Read 17175 times)
:MoD:Shade
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2005, 03:36:28 am »

Redo the cheat test.

And stop getting paranoid.

DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2005, 10:20:42 am »

Musk the only reason for a cheat test is because the other clan thought you did something fishy,  just avoid glitching and other non allowed cb things and you will be fine. 

Hakuna Matata (It means no worries in Swahili)

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2005, 06:12:34 pm »

Musk the only reason for a cheat test is because the other clan thought you did something fishy

not really true... unlike a replay, a cheattest can be asked for at anytime in a cb or before a cb for any reason, up to twice in one cb (correct me if I'm wrong admins)

In other words, you don't really need reason to conduct a cheattest, they're supposed to be sorta random.

• Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1 •
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2005, 12:00:25 am »

Krush, what Im saying is that: The other clans usually only ask for them if the suspect cheating.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2005, 05:25:29 pm »

Krush, what Im saying is that: The other clans usually only ask for them if the suspect cheating.

That's how it's been for the past... what? 6 or 7 seasons? but if you read the first post in this topic you'll see that's probably about to change.

Musk_Melon

« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2005, 05:50:20 pm »

About to change for your clan you mean.Or is it going to become a rule? like at the begining of every cb a cheat test? Wouldn't hurt anything,besides,just take a screenshot during the cb(if its asked for) then after it's over if anyone feels the need send them in.

And another thing,why dont we during the ss hold down the b key?, that would sort of of give it a time stamp.

Always hold on to thy Musket.
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2005, 08:54:54 am »

I think you're making it more complicated than it really is... And though I'm not an admin, I doubt it will beome a rule to do a cheat test before every cb, but I think it will be done more often than it has been in the past.

z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2005, 10:12:36 am »

I think you’re right Krush. It will be done more often now, and that’s good. I can’t recall ever doing a cheattest, cause cheaters have not really been a problem before. If we saw something fishy we looked at the replays. But now...if these "enemies on map" cheats etc have become available (which I dunno is true), then we should certainly do cheattests. I think cheattests could become a regular part of a cb, maybe right after the lagtest.

z][t-Primary

« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2005, 04:15:22 pm »

Question: has anyone actually been caught cheating in GhR yet? There was the whole Gz "scandal" with no proof, no replays, no sense what so ever. And now ofc the Deumrabbit replay, which im sure most of us agree was caused by lag.

Ghost keeps talking about his cheats, but i dont understand why he hasnt taken a screenshot of his red-infested map from a public game. I'm sure if he did that and posted it here this issue would get the attention he feels it deserves.

This has all of the sudden become a huge topic with hours put into solving it, but the community has yet to see a replay or a screen shot of someone definitely cheating. The only cheating discussed here is a bunch of complaints made by players, who after years and years put into GhR gaming cant stand to be killed by someone who is relatively new.
-ViP-PUNiSHER
« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2005, 08:00:30 pm »

Primary I agree 100% with everything you said.
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2005, 08:08:24 pm »

And now ofc the Deumrabbit replay, which im sure most of us agree was caused by lag.

I don't believe it as lag, but also believe there is no way that the evidence I have seen can condemn him.

And Ghost.fr.... can you please post a screenshot of tis full screen sensor hack... otherwise, i just dont believe you.

DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2005, 09:43:59 pm »

Yes, Ghost if these "hacks" that you speak of exist, please give us the ss's of all of them.  What can we do if we dont know what to look for ghost?  These things may just be some myth from peecee land or from some other cock-and-bull story that you have come up with to try to stop cheating.  I know you're intentions are good, but for problems to be solved we need to be able  to take the first step, and a stepping stone towards that step would be seeing the pictures and knowing that these glitches/hacks exist.

Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2005, 10:37:19 pm »

Haha, you wish (to see how it's done), of course, noble intentions. They exist and showing you SS's would only give you hints how to do it yourself, as we have discussed in several threads already about what kind of cheats we're talking about here which everybody should've read. I'm not going to repeat it all again. Make cheattests if you want to make sure there is no cheating involved, it's all easily visible in SS's if it's being used.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 10:44:34 pm by Civic » Logged

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
cO.twist

« Reply #133 on: August 22, 2005, 12:39:29 am »

And now ofc the Deumrabbit replay, which im sure most of us agree was caused by lag.

I thought it was because of lag from the very beginning.  I really wish that the admins will post a replay of them remaking the "cheat" that rabbit did...
z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2005, 09:36:35 am »

Question: has anyone actually been caught cheating in GhR yet?

Fridge  clapping hands clapping hands clapping hands clapping hands

BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2005, 03:18:33 pm »

Question: has anyone actually been caught cheating in GhR yet?

Fridge  clapping hands clapping hands clapping hands clapping hands

Yes, having been in 2 clans that he was in, I can say this is definitely true.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Musk_Melon

« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2005, 07:14:33 pm »

I dont think there would be any harm in showing them if they dont believe it.
They can look at the screen shot all they want, but as far as "looking" goes that gives them no idea on how to make the cheat.Not that any of them really want to.

z][t-Primary

« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2005, 07:32:25 pm »

i guess what civic is trying to say is that there is something in the SS that would give us hints - its not just the normal red dots showing up. if ghost has shown the admins then thats enough i guess, i wasnt aware of that.
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #138 on: August 23, 2005, 05:11:26 pm »

i can see some dont like what i say, but i have informed admins and team leadders and all did there test and sorted exactly what can be done or not.

thx for continuing some low attack on me, just know i dont give a shit. I just do what i have to do TO FUCK ALL THESE PUNKS and it works ;-) hihi

Just do cheat tests randomly with map on with and without apponents in front and it should be ok
and ask for SS not during breifings but after a loaded map

GL & HF
Musk_Melon

« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2005, 02:43:42 am »

and ask for SS not during breifings but after a loaded map

So we are just supposed to launch like its a round of the cb,THEN you say take a ss?
I dono i kinda like to know wth is going on,and it would kinda piss me off if i was all excited to go just to find out its a cheat test.Besides the cheaters (if there be any) know that these cheat tests are coming this season so i think IF there is any cheaters they will cut down alot if not all of there cheating.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads