*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:31:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GhR cheat tests in the upcoming season.  (Read 17150 times)
z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2005, 12:41:15 pm »

I understand ghost. You are, however. much more into this cheat thing than most, so you might be "cheat-paranoid", meaning that you think you see cheats all over the place in public games. I don’t see any...or perhaps the cheater is not even good enough with cheats to make an impression, I dunno.

You are always welcome to cb with z][t like we have done many times before  clapping hands We don’t want to lose you to bf.

ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #161 on: August 25, 2005, 05:13:46 pm »

ok maybe i'm paranoid a bit i agree, and its true that its not only good and impressive players taht
use cheats, but in some CBs they may do the difference if one guy can tell to all is team where
exactly u are for exemple if they can have u on map constently for exemple

anyway i'll cb in next season cause its always cool i'll just select more & more carefully who i'll cb
and ofcourse, clans like ZT like mods and some more i will go with eyes closed, some others where
some guys are suspected i will look 10 times before to give them the pleasure to think i didnt see
there tricks, and maybe i will take some time to see if i can proove that they are cheating.

i dont play to win u know it (if i did i will be sad with all our lost games;-)) ) but i dont want to loose
against cheaters

but i can tell u that tribe is getting prepared for next seasons to be a good opponents, we will do
our best to make ur games harder to win ;-))

cya online GL & HF
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #162 on: August 25, 2005, 08:16:39 pm »

i agree krush but plz come with an other solution

its maybe obsurd but the all cituation is !!

if u want we do a test, u CB me without CT or SS u take replays and then u tell me if i cheated or not and where i did or not!!! if u get me u dont need SS if u dont then anyone on this game can screw u

i bet i can screw u anytime, just take my word

point out where I said I don't want screenshot cheattests... all I said was you're trying to make it so damn complicated that it'd be impossible to ever get a cb done within a 5 hour time frame.

• Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1 •
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #163 on: August 25, 2005, 09:03:37 pm »

but i can tell u that tribe is getting prepared for next seasons to be a good opponents, we will do
our best to make ur games harder to win ;-))

Hmm...you always put up a nice fight  Uzi stupid Sniper

Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2005, 11:57:54 pm »

And you are in the wrong thread.

right you are stripes. and because the right thread is locked, I just deleted G's post.

Oh, and congrats on finding the italics button stripes.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 12:04:01 am by spike » Logged

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2005, 09:49:53 pm »

And it's getting worse... We were playing on Airbase, I was the last one left vs. three guys... I kill the first two with rockets, then I round the corner and kill Stripes while I was peaking and standing straight up.  What's the first thing that comes out of his mouth? "Glitch" "cO.krush is a cheater"... Only to tell me after I'm out of the server and I'm pissed that he was "joking"... I was hoping it doesn't come to this, this is exactly how it is in AA, anybody who plays what you think as 'too good' is a cheater. Stripes, if you were truely joking, you know better than to start shit like this with all these cheating issues coming up... nobody found it funny. The only thing you have to say is "you think you're better than me? let's 1v1" nobody ever said they were better than you. Just because I kill you doesn't make me a cheater, I play for fun and anybody who actually knows me knows I would never cheat... Hell, anytime I enter a glitch I stand straight up and allow the person to kill me. I don't care if the guys in z][t take the cheating accusations as a joking matter but I sure as hell don't, especially when it's directed at me.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 09:57:07 pm by cO.krush » Logged

z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2005, 10:00:18 pm »

Sorry to say this Krush, but you either take a course in humour or stop playing on my server again. There was no doubt that you were glitching, totally by accident. And there was no doubt that we were joking about it. Didn’t the words BURN BURN give you a hint?

Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2005, 10:02:50 pm »

Krush, right now all i am doing is laughing.

first of all, you can get replays from Magnetic - you were glitching but you didn't do it on purpose.

next thing is, you got us all wrong we was making fun of the *DBL Threads here, all i said was co:krush caught cheating, we all laughed about it, or i guess you didn't, you are getting no-where here Krush, take a deep breath and get over it, it was a public game and has nothing to do with this thread.

• - Stripes - •

Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2005, 10:11:07 pm »

Yeah, what has this to do with anything anyways? Glitching is NOT cheating respectively hacking.

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #169 on: August 31, 2005, 10:18:27 pm »

Yeah, what has this to do with anything anyways? Glitching is NOT cheating respectively hacking.

but he didn't say I was glitching... he said I was cheating.

you know as well as I do Mags, that if i said "Stripes is cheating" that he would have been pissed. I don't take cheating accusations lightly... and if that's what your server is all about then I'de rather not play in it. Anybody who plays with me knows I joke around A LOT, as much as anybody else on GR, but I never say, for example "magnetic is cheating" after he kills me... that's just lame whether he's joking or not. I guess if calling the person that kills you a cheater makes you feel better in the end, be my guest... but I'll stick to congradulating the person that kills me on a good kill.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 10:46:35 pm by cO.krush » Logged

Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #170 on: August 31, 2005, 10:20:52 pm »

dude stop this bullshit right now, you knew i was joking, all you wanna do is making me look like a bad guy, who can't take anything serious, i was joking as we all do once in a while get over it krush you killed me you won, you're the best just grow up.

• - Stripes - •

Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #171 on: August 31, 2005, 10:22:11 pm »

but he didn't say I was glitching... he said I was cheating.

After he said that you were glitching... therefore he was obviously bantering. Smiley

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #172 on: August 31, 2005, 10:59:18 pm »

all you wanna do is making me look like a bad guy

lawl... I don't have to make you look like a "bad guy"... you've always been really good at making yourself look like a dumbass. See, I have a sense of humor. lol

z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #173 on: August 31, 2005, 11:34:20 pm »

You need to take your medication Krush.

Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2005, 11:53:30 pm »

You need to take your medication Krush.

I haven't been prescribed any meds... what I just said
Stripes is a dumbass
is about as funny as "krush is a cheater" I'm just making a point. Accusing people of cheating isn't funny...

"glitch" "hahahaha" "hahahahah" "hahahha" "cO.krush is a cheater" "hahahah" "hahahha"

if you guys find this funny you have a fucked up sense of humor...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 12:00:49 am by cO.krush » Logged

cO.Vickedson

« Reply #175 on: September 01, 2005, 01:30:30 am »

OK, we get everyone's point.

Please stop.  Move on.

"...........dodge this......|wham|!?"
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #176 on: September 01, 2005, 05:40:52 pm »

you are an idiot krush -  you think everything is about you but we werent, even speaking about YOU - we have better stuff to talk about, i was making fun of the =US= Thread, the GhRa> Phara caught cheating,
and sorry to say it, but if i would call anyone cheater then you would be the last, just that i see you play make me laugh. Stop thinking you're a pro, cause you really aren't.

And Vickedson, i wanna know what is Krush point in posting here?

Krush needs to stop posting spam, and mature up.

Get over it krush, you aren't a cheater we all know that by your gameplay.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 05:43:18 pm by z][t-Stripes » Logged

• - Stripes - •

cO.twist

« Reply #177 on: September 01, 2005, 06:54:00 pm »

OK, we get everyone's point.

Please stop.  Move on.

Stripes, are you really going to get anything accomplished by your post?  Learn to read....then grow up.
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2005, 07:11:17 pm »

Krush needs to stop posting spam, and mature up.
you're one to talk about spam and maturity...
Stop thinking you're a pro, cause you really aren't.
wtf are you talking about? if I called myself a pro-ghost recon player I would have to kill myself... that's just pathetic.
I know damn well I'm not an extremely good player, hell, I use rockets as my primary simply because I PLAY THE GAME TO HAVE FUN.
you think everything is about you but we werent, even speaking about YOU
If I recall correctly, "cO.krush is a cheater" unless there's another cO.krush on GR then I'm assuming you were talking about me.
you are an idiot krush
lol, grow up stripes... if you're going to try to insult me at least come up with something a little better than "you are an idiot krush". can you say self pwn?
i wanna know what is Krush point in posting here?
I've already said it... but you wanna keep this going Stripes, hell, I'll go all day... Arguing with you is fun... it's like arguing with a rock... self pwn before the arguement even begins.

Now I know you think 'pwning' people in a 1v1 in GhR solves every issue Stripes, but it doesn't... you win alright? congrats

I don't know where you got half of this shit you found here... it really makes no sense and you always seem to be able to give me a good laugh with your lack of common sense.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 08:03:53 pm by cO.krush » Logged

Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #179 on: September 01, 2005, 07:18:28 pm »

Enough, this has nothing to do with the original topic of this thread, and it is time you two talk to eachother on GR, and not over this forum. One more post like this, and it will be locked.

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads