*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 04:09:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GhR 2 PC-Version CANCELLED - GhR 3 announced!  (Read 32125 times)
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2006, 06:25:45 pm »

After further review...I've noticed that this game is real close to "1 shot 1 kill"....I know this because I was getting teabagged on a reglar basis at first.  It doesn't take much to kill your enemy.  Just a single or few well placed shots. Starting to get the feel for it.

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #141 on: June 02, 2006, 09:41:16 pm »

Screenshot from Intel Imac 20" Duo Core 2ghz with all graphics turned down.  Runs great.

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #142 on: June 03, 2006, 04:50:56 am »

Have a few short vids posted on our forum

http://thechosenones.us/smf/index.php?topic=54.0

:MoD:Shade
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #143 on: June 03, 2006, 04:26:56 pm »

Very nice.

I still have mixed feelings about the game though Sad

Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #144 on: June 03, 2006, 05:44:34 pm »

Yeah....its fun right now, but it will need some additions for multiplayer.  Maybe something big like when Desert Seige came out for the first one.  Would be nice.

PUNiSHER™

« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2006, 04:59:53 am »

It looks like there will be a Map Editor coming out soon according to the Ghost Recon website:

"Starting in June, UBISOFT and developer GRIN will release brand new multiplayer modes, including:
Deathmatch mode, Map Editor for Deathmatch and Domination, anti-cheat fixes, Anti Aliasing feature, and New co-op maps
Throughout the summer:
Team Deathmatch, Hamburger Hill modes, Original GR co-op mode, Map editor for TDM, HH, OGR co-op, GRAW co-op improvement (quick start and respawn) and Dedicated Server pack"

I hope its something like IGOR was for Ghost Recon 1 so people can create their own missions and maps, that would be nice if we could actually make Warzone for this game and be able to build new maps.  I would love to be able to convert my Ghr 1 maps.  I know most of the original Ghost Recon 1 maps were converted so people could play them in Ghr 2, I hope something similar is able to be done with this game so the original Ghr maps can be playable.

Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #146 on: June 05, 2006, 04:34:04 pm »

F'n sweet.  Put that on your scehd pun.  WZ for this game w/ no spawns would be killer.

PUNiSHER™

« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2006, 12:48:24 am »

I ordered the MacBook Pro 2.16 Ghz today, I hope to be playing GRAW sometime next week.  I just hope people haven't mastered that game yet so I don't get my ass kicked and be called a "noob"  Sad

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2006, 03:08:52 pm »

Any of you boys with PCs used or come across anyone who's played GRAW with an Ageia card installed? Interested in any feedback... Smiley

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #149 on: June 18, 2006, 03:58:34 pm »

Any of you boys with PCs used or come across anyone who's played GRAW with an Ageia card installed? Interested in any feedback... Smiley

Two Reviews of sorts.
http://www.pcper.com/article.php?aid=245xx

http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/900/3/page_3_comparing_physx_through_imagery/index.html

Supposedly there was a concern about lost FPS; they proved false. As this technology expands, games will be able to apply it better – I expect UT2k7 to be the one to make the big difference important.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
cottonmouth

« Reply #150 on: June 18, 2006, 05:13:35 pm »

I ordered the MacBook Pro 2.16 Ghz today, I hope to be playing GRAW sometime next week.  I just hope people haven't mastered that game yet so I don't get my ass kicked and be called a "noob"  Sad

I just just ordered a copy of GRAW, so I am still at noob status, Cell plays a lot so watch your back for that sneaky bastard!   My MBP is being sent back to apple due to extreme over heating (way worse than my old 17"PB), a terribley loud whine when the processors are idle, and the optical drive shit the bed. These all seem to be wide spread problems on the early MBPs.
Anyway ... Pun, you are gonna love the MBP, with the exception of these issues I'm having, the MBP is so damn fast. I run Final Cut at work most of the day, than come home and bootcamp into windows for my gaming fix!! See ya on GRAW soon!

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #151 on: June 20, 2006, 09:37:46 pm »

Yo Pun....try and get me on aim if you see me on...we can get some GRAW going.  Weak has it and Cotton just ordered it.  Its pretty sweet.

cell440

aim

PUNiSHER™

« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2006, 12:30:19 am »

The computer is supposed to come on Friday according to the tracking info, I already bought GRAW for the PC, I will probably have to buy Windows XP though because I don't want a pirated version.

I get a free ipod nano with the education rebate apple has going now woohoo  Grin

Whats the service people play GRAW on?  Is it "The Zone" or "X Fire"?  Is it like gameranger where you can just host your own room and limit to how many people you want to join?  Also do they have free voice communication?

Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2006, 04:15:29 pm »

I think they use X-fire, but since I haven't had anyone to really play with, I haven't messed with X-fire much.  I have just been joining through the in-game server browser.  We'll figure  something out.  From first glance, X-fire seems like a advanced version of GR.  I saved about $100 on XP by buying an OEM version at Microcenter.

Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2006, 07:19:57 pm »

Its out!! THe first map pack / content patch for GRAW for PC!!!!!!!!

http://www.ghostrecon.com/us/

Hell Yeah!!

PUNiSHER™

« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2006, 05:25:18 am »

The new Map Editor apparently comes with a plugin that should allow people to model their own maps.  If its actually possible I definately will try and build some of the old Ghr 1 maps like MBC & Ghost Town.

Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2006, 04:29:56 pm »

you using 3ds max for map creation?

:V: Stripes

« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2006, 05:11:12 pm »

Have any of you guys tried CSS (Counter Strike Source) on an Intel Mac?

--------------------------------
Stripes (ViRuS Clan Predator)
stripes@virus-clan.com
--------------------------------
GeT iNfEcTeD!!!
http://www.virus-clan.com
http://www.virus-clan.org
http://www.team-virus.org
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #158 on: June 22, 2006, 07:21:55 pm »

not yet....twist has been telling me that is a really sick game.  Haven't gotten a hold of it yet.  still wrapped up with graw and bf2, but its next on my list.

Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2006, 04:41:05 pm »

Have none of you Intel mac'ers tried any pc games?  It amazes me!!! GRAW/BF2...and the lists go on and on.  You want new games....you got em!  We've been waiting for a new Ghost Recon for a few years, and now we have the ability to play it. I'm on ichat/and aim a lot...pm me if anybody is interested.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads