*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 12:40:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  A lil idea...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A lil idea...  (Read 10197 times)
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2006, 03:35:14 am »

Rage, it seems like you have lost a way too much time making up a new account to flame people on that thread... Your comments are totaly useless, and offtopic...Maybe you should use your real name, people are not paying attention to useless flamewhores such as you...

Krush, gg on being dumb again...I thought you were gone, too bad that you are back, you are gonna keep noobing this thread with useless and flaming comments.

fuck off Clay... don't be angry at me for something somebody else said.  Keep the flames going Clay and I'll reply all day.

• Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1 •
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
rageasaurus rex

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2006, 03:41:43 am »

This post will be a little less verbose because I'm irritated. Firefox crashed after I finished typing the majority of this post.

------------------------------------ON TOPIC--------------------------------------------------
-First of all, stuff comes up last minute. Some people have things to do and emergencies are   always unexpected. To have such rigid matches is only asking for drama. The more flexible, the better off everyone is.
-Second of all, Saturdays aren't necessarily free days for everyone. Most people have things to do on weekends (yes, Saturdays). I see no reason to impliment the one week rescheduling limit. Not only does it make sense, it takes some of the weight off of the admins shoulders and gives American and European teams alike the opportunity to improve the league by making sure more matches are played and less arguing takes place.

------------------------------------OFF TOPIC--------------------------------------------------
Next we have Clay's rebuke:
Quote from: Clay
rage ? big time lost in creating an account just to answer this thread ?
To my eyes, you are  just a lamer with a serious lack of balls, post what you want to say under you true indentity, you'll just sound less like the lil coward you are...Moreover, man you are going out topic and you should think twice before correcting another grammar's issues. Your post is so freaking useless it should be erased, you are an out topic whore, go post elsewhere.
Anyway, maybe you have something interesting to say under a true name ?

Krush , that's for you, you are making a total whore, and a brainless faggot of yourself, your posts too are going off topic, though you left, too bad you came back.
Yes, the reason I'm smurfing is because I have been castrated and my testicles are in a landfill somewhere. You got me there. </sarcasm>

Actually, the reason I'm smurfing right now is to avoid all the bullshit, drama, and stupidity that I would encounter by posting this as my in-game alias. I guarantee you, if I told you who I was, I would be flamed to hell on Gameranger by you and your friends. The entire purpose is so that you can't start bullshit and drama. In my experience, doing such would result in rumors such as hackusations and all around trash talk. That is percisely what I am trying to avoid.

Second of all, my posts have a lot to do with the topic. Not only have I contributed a lot to the discussion, my posts are COMPREHENSIBLE and succinct. People understand what I'm saying where as you... well Rabbit said enough.

Maybe you will grow up and stop insulting people when they try and help or teach you. If you had half the maturity of a junior high school kid, you would cut the crap and accept my criticism. Your insults to myself and Krush represent the EPITOME of why I am using this alias. That is the exact kind of juvenile bullshit that this name prevents from reaching Gameranger and Ghost Recon.

I'm sure everybody will agree with me when I say we need less drama and spiteful crap in-game and on Gameranger. THAT is EXACTLY why I'm not using my real name. The fact that you see it as a lack of courage and guts further proves my point that you are immature and uncivilized.

SUMMARY:
I AM TRYING TO PREVENT THIS BULLSHIT FROM SPREADING TO GAMERANGER AND GHOST RECON, I AM NOT HIDING BEHIND AN ALIAS. I AM NOT TRYING TO START MORE DRAMA, RATHER MY INTENT IS TO PREVENT IT. THINK ABOUT WHAT I SAY INSTEAD OF TAKING IT AT FACE VALUE.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 03:43:40 am by rageasaurus rex » Logged
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2006, 03:43:30 am »

I have absolutely NO idea what the hell this means... at all. Sorry Clay.

Don't be sorry, it's not your fault Clay doesn't know how to put words together to make complete sentences.

Admins: Ban me, do whatever the fuck you want... but when these euro pricks (and no, I'm not referring to all euros) never shut the fuck up, I'm not just going to sit here and watch (I know damn well that I'm not the only one seeing this)...  I think we all know that's just not me.  Until warnings are thrown, whether it be at me or whoever else, it's become quite apparent that nobody will stop.  And even when we do stop, some little prick starts it right back up.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 03:46:30 am by cO.luna-c » Logged

• Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1 •
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
rageasaurus rex

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2006, 03:49:40 am »

Quote from: Krush
Admins: Ban me, do whatever the fuck you want... but when these euro pricks (and no, I'm not referring to all euros) never shut the fuck up, I'm not just going to sit here and watch.  Until warnings are thrown, whether it be at me or whoever else, it's become quite apparent that nobody will stop.

Again, that's not up to anybody but you and whoever else is participating in this nonsense. From here on out, I won't say anything to them for a couple reasons:

1) Nothing I say gets through to them. They read my posts and immediately flame me instead of thinking about what I'm saying. I post stuff that's on topic and they don't even see it. They're so eager to argue and throw punches (figuratively) that this discussion will never develop.
2) I get migraines trying to decypher their responses and, even worse, when I read their replies to my ideas. I have no problem helping people if they actually try to fix their grammar or their attitudes, neither of which has even been considered by Tin or Clay.
3) I would rather not continue to plague the admins with all this trash. They have enough on their plates without all this.

I suggest you drop it too Krush.
RoeM

« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2006, 03:59:17 am »

ROFL, lets make a daytime soap out of this  clapping hands
rageasaurus rex

« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2006, 04:04:38 am »

Agreed.
Ein

« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2006, 05:38:58 am »

To set the record straight... Clay posted a simple message suggesting an idea to possibly improve the league and asked for other imput. Personally I see nothing wrong with his original post.

Rage and krush... Both of your first posts on this thread were flames, unlike clay's. Flames are like real fire and will ignite more flames which is what has occured.

Now first ill discuss Rage. You create an alias, supposedly to prevent drama but it seems as though you are causing it. You lash out at clay for talking about krush when he commented on your misspelling post saying that clay is uncivilized...  Examine yourself. You flamed roo for correcting your spelling mistake and flamed the one who laughed at roos post - "the cafateria peanut gallery" as you called them.

If you were actually in this thread to discuss the topic at hand wirthout flaming then an alias should not be needed because it wouldn't create drama.

Next on to krush... Over 1000 posts and I'm guessing more than half are flames of some sort. Look at me... I've been in the league for about 3 to 4 years, have been a clanleader and a waradmin several times over... Yet I have less than 200 posts on the forums even though I am active on them. The reason for this is that I hardly flame anyone... I contribute to the discussion at hand and then wait to see what others have to say about the subject.  Krush, I don't see why you can't do the same... It would save many threads from the flame wars I have seen you cause.

And what was the comment about euros for? Saying they "never shut the fuck up". If you were flamed, krush... You'd respond just as they do.... And many of the, have been in the league just as long as you and have less than 1000 posts.

Now... Can the flamers (not just krush and rage) please take your flames to GR and leave the forums alone so we can discuss actual topics. Don't write a sentance about the topic at hand and then a page worth of flames. If you only have a sentance to contribute to the topic... Type that and nothing else.

Ein
rageasaurus rex

« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2006, 06:10:00 am »

The point is to keep the flames here, in the forums, where they become nothing more than abstract sentiments instead of drama such as hackusations and rumors about god knows what. I think everyone agrees that drama about hacking claims is a lot worse than some half assed drama in the forums. Players get banned for seasons for bullshit drama steming from things such as this. Tin and Clay need to realize that their terrible grammar is part of the reason everybody is fed up with them. Everybody, myself included, gets sick and tired of translating their posts into English. I know it's a second language for most Europeans, but honestly, spell check helps more than you'd think. The point of this alias is so I could TRY and communicate that to them. Criticism is recieved with nothing but malevolence. The only way that remains in my opinion is to be brash and public, in hopes of humiliating them into THINKING. That's all I ask is that they THINK about what other people say (criticism, etc) THINK before they type something. Before you click "post" ask yourself if others will be able to understand what you typed.
Hunter

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2006, 06:24:32 am »

I say we take this anger to the Battlefield and plays some games!
<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2006, 06:41:21 am »

I've seen enough in this thread to know this is getting nowhere. The suggestions and comments are only being repeated and in-between the flames and semi-flames we are getting the occasional on-topic post. The admins have taken note of the  suggestions made in this thread.

Can a forum mod please lock this thead?

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
rageasaurus rex

« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2006, 07:16:59 am »

Tigah would you like me to grab all my posts relating to the topic that have good ideas in them?

Another idea would be to talk now about scheduling next season (as you are now) but to have no (zero) unscheduled matches. Have a default time (say x:00 PM/AM on a Saturday) and schedule every single match in advance. If one or more teams can't make it to a match, rescheduling will take place between the two teams. However the match should be completed and the results submited within a week following the original time. That way if something comes up for someone in Europe, the match is flexible. Again, this is just a suggestion.

EDIT:
Also, if a clan cannot scrounge up enough players to participate in the CB within a week of the match's scheduled time, they FORFEIT the match automatically. That leaves room for another rule. Every clan gets x amount of forfeit losses (let's say 3). After forfeiting 3 matches, the clan is automatically disqualified from the league. The idea is to merge the unscheduled CBs with the scheduled ones by making the scheduled ones more frequent and more flexible.

If you need more active players, then recruit. If there's no one to recruit, then you might want to think about merging with another clan. Ghost Recon is, as previously stated, dying. I've known many games to which this has happened, and there's no easy solution.

I feel these ideas support both sides equally. Again, having a default time gives everyone a heads up before the match. It should be relatively simple to come up with a time that works for both US and European players. This way, everyone can assume they'll need to be prepared to CB at an exact time every week, giving them a chance to check their schedules and start rescheduling matches as soon as possible.

-First of all, stuff comes up last minute. Some people have things to do and emergencies are   always unexpected. To have such rigid matches is only asking for drama. The more flexible, the better off everyone is.
-Second of all, Saturdays aren't necessarily free days for everyone. Most people have things to do on weekends (yes, Saturdays). I see no reason to impliment the one week rescheduling limit. Not only does it make sense, it takes some of the weight off of the admins shoulders and gives American and European teams alike the opportunity to improve the league by making sure more matches are played and less arguing takes place.

Thanks for reading.
<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2006, 07:25:13 am »

Noted.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
RoeM

« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2006, 07:46:49 am »

Pilot to co-pilot..we're going down in flames!! Everyone have some sex, beer, etc and chill out. I know not everyone likes everyone but lets act like grownups and treat each other with respect (even if they dont deserve it). It will help you accomplish a whole lot more in everything you do if you take this attitude. It will help keep defensiveness down and creativity up. We all want to have fun in this league, thats why we play in it. For some it seems like fun to them is trash talking the pl they cant stand. But thats the kind of stuff that does not belong here, that belongs on GR. 

Grow up man

And yes I would like to see a few less restrictions to this season when it comes to cb scheduling
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2006, 10:06:34 am »

Enough Flaming and stupid bitching at each other. If you can't have a productive and constructive conversation and debate about this kinda stuff why do you kids bother on these forums? You take an active interest in trying to inprove the league and make sure that the community gets the valid and necessary input into the shaping of these competitions and instead just turn it into a petty slagging match.

I'll warn you now, don't even think about starting another thread on this topic.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads