*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:28:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  SPAM DROP BOX v6.0
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 67   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SPAM DROP BOX v6.0  (Read 160220 times)
juggler

« Reply #1160 on: August 15, 2006, 09:59:51 pm »

lol
dr.blake.
BL Staff

« Reply #1161 on: August 15, 2006, 10:09:12 pm »

gg.

"...a winner... They win, no matter what. Their resources are greater than their opponents in any context."

-autriche
Spanke

« Reply #1162 on: August 24, 2006, 03:41:13 am »

anyone like the hookah? mmm'
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #1163 on: August 27, 2006, 11:43:48 am »

sp, im sure spanke meant to say the following:

"anyone like hookers?" mmm

which after going through internet filter would have originally looked like this:

"i want some, i cant get some, anyone got the number for a hooker?"

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Spanke

« Reply #1164 on: August 27, 2006, 12:53:24 pm »

WAnt some sure - cant get some ?NO - Hookers? ewwwww blahaha- I'd only be with a hooker if my sole purpose in life was to spread as many diseases as I can , or be one myself.
Spanke

« Reply #1165 on: August 27, 2006, 12:54:10 pm »

Is RvS still in stores?
Spanke

« Reply #1166 on: August 27, 2006, 12:55:12 pm »

penis  Angry pump   Shocked
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #1167 on: August 31, 2006, 07:19:37 am »

i give everyone permission- nay, i encourage you- to flame me.... winner gets a fucking round of applause and my constant disdain you greedy little fucker.

contest starts now.  ends whenever i fucking feel like it and no you cant do shit about it.

im expecting big things from BFG, Fah, and Sheix... don't disappoint.  i need the self esteem downer as i have been thinking ot highly of myself as of late.

FUCK YOU ALL.

BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #1168 on: August 31, 2006, 03:43:29 pm »

sounds like someone got skipped over for the promotion at el pollo loco...

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #1169 on: August 31, 2006, 05:22:02 pm »

In case any of you guys are bored at work, and are looking to waste some time, my GHR3 squad's website has hundreds of great flash games.  I tend to like to kill lots of time at work.  Hey....if I'm getting taxed through the ass, I might as well enjoy some of it.
(as opposed to weak who enjoys all things that involve his ass )

http://www.attackforcez.com/index.php?module=pnFlashGames&func=categories

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
BTs_FahQ2

« Reply #1170 on: August 31, 2006, 07:52:50 pm »

How dare you say that about weak, that is totally untrue. Weak considers the act of shitting quite repulsive since something is leaving his ass and not being inserted into it. Too bad he has to struggle through that trauma in order to enjoy his scat fetish.

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #1171 on: August 31, 2006, 08:58:09 pm »

How dare you say that about weak, that is totally untrue. Weak considers the act of shitting quite repulsive since something is leaving his ass and not being inserted into it. Too bad he has to struggle through that trauma in order to enjoy his scat fetish.

Funny you should mention weak's scat fetish.... I heard he often hosts parties in LA where he and the likes of Sylvester Stallone lay on thier backs underneath glass tables, observing with sheer joy as his guests drop dripping steamers onto the top of them.  Coincidentally he happens to be Mexican, so no one questions why he hands out jalapeño poppers filled black beans and hot sauce at the door.

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #1172 on: September 03, 2006, 07:18:31 pm »

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #1173 on: September 04, 2006, 12:31:33 am »

Rolf'o'lol'o'lamalo!

ps, ty my mum made them for me Wink

Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #1174 on: September 05, 2006, 06:11:09 pm »

I would never have guessed you had a moustache BFG. kanibal

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #1175 on: September 05, 2006, 07:53:44 pm »

awh shiex deleted his picture? Sad

yeah tis mighty handy the tash - its amazing the bits of food you can collect in there, its like a mobile snack machine just next door to my tongue !! Wink

Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #1176 on: September 06, 2006, 09:35:50 pm »

I'm sure its good...except when it retains the stench of tranvestite balls

theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #1177 on: September 07, 2006, 02:10:22 am »

sheix, where is the picture.... that was fucking GOLD.

BTs_FahQ2

« Reply #1178 on: September 08, 2006, 11:01:05 pm »

k, who's father or grandfather was missing yesterday?

Sheriff's Deputies Make Bizarre Arrest
Wednesday September 6, 2006
Santa Barbara County sheriff's deputies come across a bizarre encounter at La Purisima Mission in Lompoc.

Around midnight they found a 69-year-old Huntington beach man...naked and covered in oats.

Deputies say the man had covered himself in olive oil, rolled around in oats and allowed the horses at the mission to lick him clean.

He apparently told deputies this has always been a fantasy of his and drove up from the Los Angeles area to play it out.

Alfred Thomas Steven was cited and released for trespassing, animal cruelty and sexually assaulting an animal.

lawl

www.rmgraphix.com
BTs_FahQ2

« Reply #1179 on: September 08, 2006, 11:04:30 pm »

kk wtf wtf wtf nasty wtf wtf, I know this has to be family members of someone on here...

Twin brothers and an accomplice have been arrested Wisconsin, America after they tried to dig up a girl's corpse and have sex with it.

Police received an anonymous tip-off that the three men were on their way to the cemetary to dig up a grave in rural southwestern Wisconsin.

Nicholas Grunke had openly lusted after Laura Tennesen - who died in a motorbike accident last month - when he spotted her picture in the obituary column of a local newspaper.

Three days later, on Tuesday, twins Nicholas and Alexander Grunke, 20, and Dustin Radke, 20, were charged in Grant County with attempted theft — and attempting to have sex with a corpse.

'In different schools that teach you about bizarre behavior, necrophilia is one of those things that you hear about, but never think you'll have to deal with,' Grant County Sheriff Keith Grovier told reporters.

A Cassville police officer arrived at the St. Charles Cemetery on Saturday night after a neighbor alerted police to suspicious activity, according to a criminal complaint filed Tuesday.

The officer found an abandoned vehicle parked near the cemetery. Minutes later, the complaint stated, the officer saw Alexander Grunke walking toward the vehicle, dressed in black and sweating profusely.

After being questioned, Grunke told the officer his brother and Radke were trying to dig up a grave, according to the complaint.

The two drove into the cemetery to find the partially dug grave of the 20-year-old Ms Tennesen.

The diggers had only managed to reach the top of the grave's concrete vault.

The complaint said Radke told police that Nicholas Grunke had asked him to help dig up the Cassville woman's body and take it to Grunke's house, so that Grunke could have sex with it.

On the way to the cemetery, Radke said, they stopped by a Dodgeville Wal-Mart to buy condoms 'because Nick wanted to use them when he had sex with a corpse,' the complaint added.

Grovier said the three did not know the woman.

kk wtf wtf wtf wtf ewwww wtf wtf wtf

www.rmgraphix.com
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 67   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads