*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:28:49 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  The Economic Summit.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Economic Summit.  (Read 6416 times)
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2002, 01:19:59 am »

Everyone blames the president for all the nations problems as if he's the one that controls it. If you ever remember from history in jr. high and high school the constitution called for small government.

George Washington (one of the founding fathers...for tards who don't know) helped build the government so it wouldn't be big. I mean we were trying to get away from big government ie. The English Kingdom...why the fuck be hypocrits?? Since the constitution isn't worth much today our government has grown huge and every section controls something or other...the president sees over those sections.

Usually its committee and legislations groups that end up forming the regulations on businesses etc. etc.  Everyone blames Bush for corporate scandal when in fact Clinton and Gore accepted "funding" from CEO's also. So stfu about Bush and his fraudulent corporate scandals..be glad Bush is taking action and not screwing his interns or sitting in his desk chair like a hardwood post.

Its sad though that our government is in our lives now...The constitution stated the people (that would be us) could vote out the government if it ever got powerful and corrupt...but since lazy bleeding heart liberals took over...everyone wanted something for nothing. So the government came along and gave out freebies and incentives. Thanks to the donkey ass democrats half of our population wants the government to hand feed them and change thier diapers. As for the Green Party....I agree with some ideals but I'm so fucking glad Nader didn't get elected....He's a hardwood post himself.

Please I beg you....be American.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2002, 06:46:43 pm »

all major political canidates are sell outs to corperations. it's the only way that they could fund the massive mudslinging campaigns that define our current polital climate.  nader was the first polital canidate that i feel would have actually attempred to fix some of our(the us citezen's) complaints about government

thomas jefferson(i think it was jefferson anyway)said that there should be a revoultion every 20 years to keep government in touch with the people. we're about 210 years over due. Since armed rebellion would be frutless due to the armed forces of this nation as well as the fact that the media would paint us as trators, we need to fight a rebellion with ideas. i hear many people(not just you) complain about the corruption of government today, and then, come election time they vote for a big party canidate.

am i the only one who sees the irony in that?

so, i say to everyone of you who complains about the system, vote for the third party!
i can hear the response now "but i dont want to throw my vote away..."

didnt the last election show us that every vote mattered.  hell in milwaukee this summer 6 county board members were RECALLED because of a pention plann that would have given the members million dollar pensions.(those board members who did vote for the plan that didnt ret enough recall signatures will probably loose their jobs in the next election)  one of those elections was was won by 3 votes, and over 15,000 voted in that election(they recounted as well, and the vote total didn't change)

the political climate in our country is changing. people are starting to get fed up with political corruption. i dont care who you vote for or voted for. all that i'm saying that you should do is if you decide topiss and moan about the government, that you use your vote to change it. one person may not be able to a huge difference, but if enough people contribute, their combined will is unstoppable.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads