*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:59:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: hard to CB in season XI when evill BANS 5 tribes !!!!!!!  (Read 14314 times)
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« on: September 19, 2005, 11:31:19 pm »

sorry this guy is crasy he also banned maco wich is premium for one year and was waiting to renew is member ship, then he renew and still he is banned !!!

evill if it was not so sad and stupid i would have LOLed u!! but now i think u got a iQ close to ur anal Temparature cause doing that wont bring u new client just makes u an popular!!!

u also banned some ZTs guys and some more people

i wanted to propose a boycot but i know its hard

so i just propose to inform noobs about u and ur behaviors!! also on version tracker and some french magazine about ur spyware and commercial abits

a very an happy customers of urs
ghost
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 12:28:14 am »

Everybody who got banned knowingly disregarded the rule that non-Premiums are not allowed to use NF or KDX by using workarounds, nothing else. They all have the possibility to get themselves unbanned by renewing or buying Premium. So if Maco did that, he'll get unbanned as soon as Evill notices it. Narsil just renewed his this evening and I'll notify Evill on GR if necessary.

Edit: Btw... only 3 members of [TRIBE] got banned. Maco, Vans and GT4. Maco should be unbanned by now since he renewed his Premium, same goes for z][t-Narsil and dr.blake. Don't know if anyone else of the banned people bought or renewed Premium.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 07:58:51 am by Civic » Logged

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 12:25:47 pm »

Everybody who got banned knowingly disregarded the rule that non-Premiums are not allowed to use NF or KDX by using workarounds, nothing else

Simple question. Where in the TOA does it say, and please quote it for me, that you may not use NF or KDX when running GR.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Civrock

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2005, 12:33:40 pm »

Oh c'mon... you know exactly that it isn't permitted, that NF/KDX-use while playing on GameRanger is Premium-only. There is enough scope in the ToS that he isn't breaking them.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 12:41:12 pm by Civic » Logged

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2005, 01:36:31 pm »

no, that is not my question. Where in the TOA does it say you may not use it? if someone runs KDX on one computer and runs GR on another is that also not allowed? Where is it clearly stated what may and may not be done on your computer regarding other applications and GR?

Ein

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2005, 03:20:33 pm »

Personally, I am on the fence in this discussion. I can see evill's point of banning those people for using a workaround, however I also see BFG's point that nowhere in the TOS does it say that you can not use any other applications while running GR. Also, in the case of Eight, he is a paying customer to NF. He subscribed to this service. So why can he not use this service whenever he sees fit? Did he not pay for that right? Or does he have to pay additional to evill to maintain the right that he already payed haxial for? Another way to look at it would be a case where we all buy the games we play on here but then evill would charge us an additional cost to play the games on GR that we had already bought. This is an example and thank gawd he has not done so, but it seems similar to Eight's situation. Eight purchased a subscription to NF but has to pay an additional charge to use it if he wasnts to use NF while running GR.

Ein
ghost.fr

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2005, 06:40:26 pm »

just informed MR jean pierre Gianetti DIRECTOR MARKETING SMB APPLE EUROPE of the all cituation !!!

will see now what will appened !!

No more comment!!
maco.fr

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2005, 06:59:22 pm »

five minutes after i paid, i sent an email to the fuc.... Evill to refund my money. he contacted me to know why? asked him where he written we can't use NF in game without premium? well no answer.

As well i have the 30 day money-back guarante, hope he is not a ROBBER too.

GAMERANGER is a SpyWare and don't have more octet on my mac.

Ask just one favor (except civic). Just don't connect one day in GR in my memory Smiley nop i have a better idea. Open a room and put in the description " in memory of [TRIBE]Maco".

thx for this two years.

Civic, i dislike you since long time (you are retarted as you like say for lot of players), it's clear. Play the evill's dog but one day.........

« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 07:27:24 pm by maco.fr » Logged
maco.fr

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2005, 07:42:18 pm »

And on more thing for you DOG; vans - maco - GT4 - vanq - crovax (brother of narsil) it's five , but dog cannot calculate.  Grin
Civrock

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2005, 08:57:30 pm »

Crovax has been banned, too, because he's Narsil's brother and therefore has the same IP. Narsil got unbanned, so Crovax can most probably connect to GameRanger again. He never got officially banned. And if you wouldn't have talked so much crap about it being Spyware etc, as you probably did in your eMail to him also, you would've gotten unbanned, too. Way to go, the only person you can complain to is yourself. Good job.

maco.fr

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2005, 09:48:17 pm »

shut up DOG Lips Sealed

your can't understand dog, i don't want more joining this spyware.

understand or need to speak ouarff ouarff
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 09:50:28 pm by maco.fr » Logged
Civrock

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2005, 09:57:58 pm »

Yes yes, that's why you renewed your Premium, in hope to get unbanned, because you didn't want to join this "spyware" anymore. Right... you fucked that chance up yourself and now you're trying to excuse your own fault by talking crap about it. De façon amusante. lol

narsil

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2005, 10:51:22 pm »

Even if i got unbanned now, im still not pleased with the way the whole thing happend! Its not right that he banned us without a warning... Even if Civic says, that Evill wouldnt have to! Its just not fair and quiet bad in my eyes, casue there isnt a STRICT rule about the NF thing in the TOA! And the thing about the "Spyware", omg that sucks!

the other thing i wanted to mention, is that alot of people share the opinion that GameRanger is not worth the money! And in my Eyes Mr Scott Kevill alias "Evill the God of Gameranger" should really support this application better. The ingame-voice is still crap but instead of doing something against it, Evill creates a newswindow and some other usless stuff, who the fuck needs that? The only thing because one buys premium is the gamevoice, isnt it?

And as long Kevill is not going to change anyting, this was defenitely my last Premium sign-up! And there are others in this Community with the same opinion, im sure!

I feel sorry for all the Banned people!
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2005, 10:57:27 pm »

actualy he has finetuned Premium Voice qutie well, it isnt perfect, but its way less bandwidth than Skype or iChat, possibly nf and KDX too.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Civrock

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2005, 11:03:11 pm »

And it's great to talk with other Premium people in the gameroom, without having to be connected with the in NF or KDX, simply easier. The only thing that still forces most people to not use GR in-game voicechat for CBs is that you have to press a button to talk, and can't setup the sensitivity and such which is quite important. But since it's both Premium-only we can just continue to use NF or KDX for CBing and GR in-game voicechat for normal playing. No big deal. In case of soundquality and use of bandwidth both are very good, GR having the advantage of a very fast server for it instead of person-to-person connections (KDX has the possibility of a audiochat server, too, but sucks in case of bandwidth use as far as I tried it).
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 11:06:35 pm by Civic » Logged

narsil

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2005, 11:04:21 pm »

its still not perfect in my eyes..there could be a seperate small application, created by Evill, like Nf is!
Or do you like it to press a button all the time to speak?
z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2005, 11:05:59 pm »

My last premium too. Evill took it too far and my support for this is gone. When I’m no longer premium, Evill can permaban me for using NF, and I will find other places to play.

ghost.fr

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2005, 11:06:20 pm »

last renew for me too

but i got connection i will use them as much as i can

maybe for nothing but will see

ps : civic : future will show u if u were wrong or right to support a bad business ethics, remember he will get what he deserve!!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2005, 11:24:40 pm »

my renewal is coming up... i don't be doing it.

Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2005, 11:49:40 pm »

I feel with you, BFG - i would rather buy something else than spending 50 bucks on having a backgreyed name and be able to be in the command and bunker. This is my last renew too, don't flame me too much now civic. I'm tired of all this bullshit going on with evill, he is being an asshole - he could be a rich man right now,  and earn good money on GR but instead he wants to be a prick, and won't handle this business with he's daily customers -  i hope all these complaints will make him change his mind, and behave like a business man, and try to make a future for the mac gaming.  He is getting more and more hated it's actually just about time till someone get's something up, and i'm 100 % that you, CIVIC will be seen in that new application if it was made. I dunno if Evill is paying you anything, for all that you back him up. but ask yourself, why do you need to back him up? what does it help you?

Don't get me wrong tho, i love to play with all you guys on gameranger. I love clan battling every clan out there, i'm having great fun - i'm just like " is this really happening, he banned two of my team mates at least warn them before you do it, i'm sure they would stop with using NF if they just got warned.

As for the spyware thing, can someone please tell me about it? - if i get you all right, then he has the right to look at what i am doing right now? ehh?

Just my thoughts, please do not misunderstand me we all have opinions and mine is  -  Evill just lost a lot of money, how does he wan't to pay the bills now? heeh.  Grin

(Ps.. im waiting for your fast answer civic) lol

z][t-Stripes

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads