*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:18:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132953 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  Season start?!?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season start?!?  (Read 3116 times)
[:] Narauko

the Germans call this BEER?!?

« on: June 04, 2005, 03:48:27 am »

im getting pretty bored.  Sad

War is a hobby, one Fucked Up Beyound All Recognition game.
[/color]
BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 05:06:51 am »

On the bright side, school is ending in many places so it will mean the Season will boom... unless they hold off till september  Roll Eyes

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 05:42:41 am »

hey man, i want it to start as badly as the rest of yall. unfortuantly, i cant control mauti, or his life, and i guess right now he's too *DAMN busy.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
[:] Mr. T

STFU

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2005, 08:01:12 pm »

I'll CB you Nark... best of 25 games.

[:] Special Forces Clan [:] http://www.specialforcesclan.org
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 10:56:08 pm »

I would love nothing more than to start the season along side the current admins right now... except we don't have rights to updating the site or anything of the sort.

Maybe a new tourney is in order, one which is much longer than the last and better organized... this idea hasn't been discussed at all yet, but I thought I'de bring it up as an option since Mauti hasn't felt the need to even check the forums, not even once, in the past? 2 months?

What do you think... or what are any other ideas you may have?

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
dr.blake.
BL Staff

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2005, 11:44:28 pm »

WELL..

I think its pretty clear we need some new people running the Battle League, or at LEAST the Raven Shield half of it. We need people who actually play the game(s), who know the people in the clans who participate in the league, and who can understand certain situations and in turn, come up with GOOD solutions for them... not some GHR playing "admins" that none of us know, making up rulings on the spot to make themselves feel important. It'd be great to have a summer long season... i think the way to do that is for someone else to be in charge and get this shit started ASAP...

"...a winner... They win, no matter what. Their resources are greater than their opponents in any context."

-autriche
autriche
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2005, 01:03:32 am »

this has been discussed by some of us already. it is a definite necessity if the rvs players that are still around want anything at all to happen. mauti is a deuche and we all know it. cast your votes and we'll get a discussion going and then we can decide how to proceed. but do it soon...
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2005, 01:22:39 am »

how about a round robin tourney... you play two clans a week, two losses and you are out.

STFU

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2005, 01:27:23 am »

... mauti is a deuche and we all know it...

That's a great tactic for enabling change.... bitch out the people that run the site.

Good luck. I hope that works out of you.

autriche
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2005, 02:05:33 am »

"Mr.T"... volatility is the absolute best way to enable change. and as krush noted earlier, mauti DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK SO HE WILL NOT BE READING ANY OF THIS SHIT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP... moron.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2005, 02:17:46 am »

Mauti, who doesn't play games, doesn't come on GR, and is just an idiot anyway, is somehow regarded as an athority figure in this community.

He makes decisions related to the Raven Shield ladder - a ladder for a game that he's never played actively at all.

Mauti doesn't even care about us enough to take 30 seconds giving site admin access to someone, so that we can get a season started.

I stand with Aut and Blake on this. There you go. The top two Raven Shield clans are advocating change, but naturally, what Mauti, who doesn't play RVS wants, is far more important.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
~Po~ TiroFino

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2005, 03:17:25 am »

Dude, if you're not happy, why don't you just go and create your own league. I don't see a problem with that ! wallbashing

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"

STFU

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2005, 04:28:00 am »

"Mr.T"... volatility is the absolute best way to enable change. and as krush noted earlier, mauti DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK SO HE WILL NOT BE READING ANY OF THIS SHIT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP... moron.

Please remind your Mom to give you your Riddlin, Prozac or whatever mood balancing drugs you've been prescribed.

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2005, 04:39:21 am »

Please remind your Mom to give you your Riddlin, Prozac or whatever mood balancing drugs you've been prescribed.

Shut the fuck up you pitiful little troll.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2005, 04:54:57 am »

And in other news, I'm locking this thread for the time being. Typhy, Aut and Mr. T you are all warned (I'll go to Elan to ban you if need be)

Upon reading the thread again, I added Mr. T to the warning list.
[/b]
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 09:11:15 pm by spike » Logged

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads