*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:24:06 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: (|CpK|)* Crazy Psyco Killers... one after another  (Read 7815 times)
MainMaN

moo

« on: November 27, 2002, 03:38:03 am »

Umm.. ok admins, rabid has created another clan... how many clans do u want rabid to make before he gets punished.

Quit being mindless idiots and plz do something.....

-maInmaN

rabid Shocked                                  Roll Eyes   Mainman
« Last Edit: November 27, 2002, 03:38:56 am by m4|MainMaN » Logged

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

SparK - Forums :: http://sparkforum.cjb.net :: Raven Shield Modding Source
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2002, 03:46:32 am »

Relax man, you act as if we don't notice these things, it is being discussed out of your vision so don't worry about it.  Don't call us mindless idiots please.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2002, 04:42:16 am »

mattster, last week you were talking about how you didn't think a punishment should be dealt. Just ignore his clans, and if rabid was punished why not punish you?

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2002, 04:48:41 am »

I shouldnt be punished because i have been in 6 clans in  a year and a half. Also i thought Rabid was banned from gr? I think it was an account ban not a IP ban. He was banned for impersonating ?tealth?niper. ANd today i was begged by rabid to join CpK.  And i think punishment should be dealt. Just not a 5 year ban lol.Regards,Mattster

Retired Mac RS Player.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2002, 04:54:56 am »

you've been in plenty more clans that 6 in the past 8 months at least.
And rabid and gnome got banned for impersonating i thought, it was only 1 week i thought.
Just ignore the new clan it will be gone in a few days

Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2002, 05:00:21 am »

You may think so but no the clans i have been in FBI,XaF,(uNt,U, TF6 and FrEaK.

Retired Mac RS Player.
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2002, 05:04:27 am »

I think maybe 1 of 2 things should be done...
1) If a player creates more then (any number i say 6) then they get ban for the next season.

2)A Clan has to be around for more then 1 week and at least have so maany members to sign up.

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2002, 05:19:08 am »

Matt, you should add |?K| training ( about 6 months ago ) cwu, and Evil to that list. - I still stand by my earlier idea that its the job of the clan leaders to let a player in or not, and that the easiest way to prevent against certian people just creating endless clans, we should just cut off sign ups after the first week.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2002, 05:56:10 am »

not cwu i was helping them out of a whole. Also ?k isnt a clan its just a trainee thing i dont think it should count so 7 clans big diff. But my next clan i promise you all will be my last and mauti if i leave my next clan ban me from the bl. Ban me for 3 years.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2002, 06:08:34 am by Mattster.bs! » Logged

Retired Mac RS Player.
Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2002, 06:23:27 am »

okey people this is the deal (|CpK|) is a new clan and I was banned but only for a day i was just playing around with AK because in there game rapid really pissed me off so I decided to impersonate them but not for long just for a little while so me and gnome did  then I came back on GR and made a new account trying to start fresh but people started finding out i was rabid so I tried joining m4 but I didn't get in so I made my own clan me and slayer so we started gathering people and now we got 5 members now I don't know did we get banned from the bl something and why PK was changed to CpK so it's nothing new and are we banned from the bl why are we banned from the bl are you  guys jealous that me and my clan will win alot of cbes come on what I don't know what you guys ahve against me here.

You have just been assasinated by Da?
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2002, 06:28:15 am »

plus AK, CWU, rip, Mi6, UN, and a few more i probly forgot.
And that beats my modest estimate by 5 mattster, so don't lie so much.

I'd think that most respectable clanleaders would know better than to let either of them into a clan theses days. the problem rests more in people making clans, as if its a weekly event.

rabid is a nice kid, and i've talked to him about clanwhoring. I asked him why he wanted to be in a clan, and he said "because clans are cool." i wish more people would go solo like they usta  Sad

KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2002, 06:34:53 am »

But my next clan i promise you all will be my last and mauti if i leave my next clan ban me from the bl. Ban me for 3 years.

And yes.... I am saving that for later use Grin

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2002, 08:00:26 am »

plus AK, CWU, rip, Mi6, UN, and a few more i probly forgot.
And that beats my modest estimate by 5 mattster, so don't lie so much.

I'd think that most respectable clanleaders would know better than to let either of them into a clan theses days. the problem rests more in people making clans, as if its a weekly event.

rabid is a nice kid, and i've talked to him about clanwhoring. I asked him why he wanted to be in a clan, and he said "because clans are cool." i wish more people would go solo like they usta  Sad

Wooo Where did u get RiP from? I am talking about RS clans. Mi6 is fake and so that dont count. and i did count AK So thats 7 still. I didn't lie.

Retired Mac RS Player.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2002, 08:07:42 am »

uh, you were in Mi6, and you cbed in mi6 so surely that isn't a "real clan,"
i do hope ult holds him to that, it would be funny to see what happens this upcomming week as he changes clans Wink

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2002, 05:52:25 pm »

why are we banned from the bl are you  guys jealous that me and my clan will win alot of cbes come on what I don't know what you guys ahve against me here.

Laugh. The sheer stupidity of that comment. I'm not gonna even say it...

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2002, 06:15:10 pm »

HAHAHAHAHA, lets start with masster first... hes not a clan whore, he just has not found the right clan for him...( laughs )   Grin  but anyways... i was in |RR| |DA| <CIA> ?KotA *D$ and now *DAMN.... thats 6 clans in about 2 years, i don't think matt is a clan whore...

Now for rabid... i see to be the only one taking time to talk to your imature lame ass, i lost count of all the clans you made in one seasion... thats firggen horrible. and as far as your clan wining CB's i think you will lose pitfully... i would CB your clan, but i don't have any team right now... but in the eman time go CB KoS... if you win then you can talk... try OoA... or mabey atg....

I'll tell you what, i'll start practcing RS again and looking for members for *DAMN... anyone wants to try out let me know of corse mauti must agree on the member...  Cool

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2002, 07:37:55 pm »

okey people this is the deal (|CpK|) is a new clan and I was banned but only for a day i was just playing around with AK because in there game rapid really pissed me off so I decided to impersonate them but not for long just for a little while so me and gnome did  then I came back on GR and made a new account trying to start fresh but people started finding out i was rabid so I tried joining m4 but I didn't get in so I made my own clan me and slayer so we started gathering people and now we got 5 members now I don't know did we get banned from the bl something and why PK was changed to CpK so it's nothing new and are we banned from the bl why are we banned from the bl are you  guys jealous that me and my clan will win alot of cbes come on what I don't know what you guys ahve against me here.

lmfao, thanks for the confession! It will help us in making a new rule for all you noob clan whores for next season and help with your punishment for impersonating. Have a good Holiday.

Snake, O M G,  atg?Huh?? OYE!!! Its AgT noobite  Wink

Matt, if Utimo forgets the 3 year ban, I wont lmao, and so on...  Wink

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2002, 07:43:17 pm »

Rabid, I get along with you, you seem like a nice person, and I enjoy to play with you; but this has gotten ridiculous. To start out, I consider you a clan whore if you're in over 3 clans each year. You've been in about 30 clans in the past 3 months. After a certian point, it becomes extremely funny. No one is afraid to lose to one of your clans in anyway. Haz and I did a mock CB against as "T&H", against one of your clans, and dispite my playing with my PDW on Single Fire, and Haz often using a pistol, we beat you 6-4. You said that you were going to be loyal to FBI about 3 weeks ago, you've been in what? 10 clans since then? You average about a clan every 2.5 days.

You shouldn't be coming in here trying to argue your case, you should be coming in here saying you're sorry. My personal sugestion is that you just leave the clan world for 6 months or so, just go solo. Perhaps when you come back, you'd be able to actually stay in a clan for more than 3 days at a time.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2002, 01:51:26 am »

Well, we decided on this...

This is to Rabid and clan CpK:
You are offically banned from the *DAMN BL, Reasons: impersonation, and far to many clans started. And seeing how rabid is leader, the whole clan is baned. Have a nice day =)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2002, 02:10:38 am by *DAMN Snake » Logged

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
*AgT* spike
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2002, 04:09:38 pm »

Sheese guys, some of u act like this is a crime. I dont really care if some one jumps to clan from clan, and i suport enny new clans. RS is getting old, not to get confused with dying, And new clans should be smiled apon not looked down on. If u truely feel that Rabid should get this punishment then i dont think i can say much to it. Huh

And to Rabid, take Typhy's advice and just go solo no one can see ya. Wink

spike aka Wallabie
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads