*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:59:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: (|CpK|)* Crazy Psyco Killers... one after another  (Read 7812 times)
Patterson - RnT
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2002, 07:19:38 pm »

eman time go CB KoS... if you win then you can talk... try OoA... or mabey atg....

ooops. First, i thought KoS doesnt cb anymore coz there is a new rule (cry babies cry)

Second, I think u forgot the best clan to cb. As i wrote before, we are taking every challenge. The problem is, who is man enough to challenge us....

im off
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2002, 07:39:45 pm »

I don't mean to challenge anyone's authority here but maybe banning the clan isn't the solution. Rabid yes, I can understand that, but the only way to keep RS alive is to have mroe clans to cb.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Agent Wallabie

Im a small kangaroo you idiot.

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2002, 01:26:55 am »

I agree with Haz and maybe CBing a clan that isnt the well...the best is a good idea. And MainMan why you so uptight about this?

PS. Patt, wtf does that have to do with enny thing? Huh

Spike aka Wallabie

Giving my 2? 24/7.
.                ___
\?--?-?_/_._._\--?Huh?--\
||__?-?_---?__-]_???--?===
            ||'/     | |||

() ()
?  (??)
'=(  )=';=?
  // \\
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2002, 02:07:04 am »

Yes, lately patterson has been starting alot of shit. last i hear RnT is not that good. Mr. Dragnotic TKing every one and calling us USA players Yanks... and RnT trying to count lag tests... before you talk patterson, think about what your getting yourslef into. and no, don't be a big shot and ask to CB. i CBed your clan -R- once, with mauti... we all know hes not the best player... and we (*DAMN) won. nuff said.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2002, 02:07:59 am by *DAMN Snake » Logged

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2002, 02:52:20 am »

Patterson, RnT is far from the best clan. Me and my team played some of the worst RS we've ever played, and were still able to beat you guys. I don't think I'd even put you in my top 10. - Haz, the reason that Rabid gets ban is because he impersonated StealthSniper, the clan whoring is just a side issue that was dealt with at the same time.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Agent Wallabie

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2002, 08:15:25 am »

Hmm...This issu of euro vs USA really bugs me. Maybe there should be a new forum for it? I really wouldnt know but being called a yank when ur a Red Sox fan is a real bummer.
  Btw i still dont see why you should ban Rabids whole clan, KoA and ? were all Amy's clans, so ive been told by both.

Well enny ways have a nice day   Cheesy

Giving my 2? 24/7.
.                ___
            ||'/     | |||

() ()
?  (??)
'=(  )=';=?
  // \\
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2002, 03:05:30 pm »

Yea, Walla but all these new clans create disorder in the Battle League, leaving inactive clans on the BL, not to mention its just retarded.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Agent Wallabie

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2002, 04:53:20 pm »

Yeah i know Haz but still more clans mean that RS isnt going down the pooper shooter (I got no idea what that means) and some day they'll gow up, you cant be a "noob" for ever.  Smiley

Enny ways this season is going very slow in my veiw and its harder then it used to be to find a good CB. Sad

Latah.

spike aka Wallabie

Giving my 2? 24/7.
.                ___
            ||'/     | |||

() ()
?  (??)
'=(  )=';=?
  // \\
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2002, 08:24:01 pm »

Lmao Rabid is in yet ANOTHER clan, but it is not his, fortuantley. He is in the -5th- clan. Cheds is the leader. Just to let you know they will probably sign up for the bl soon.I dougbt Rabid will be in -5th- for long.

Regards,
Mattster

Retired Mac RS Player.
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2002, 09:27:35 pm »

Clan wont be let in the BL, Rabid's banned and he is in YET another clan... i smell a 2 or 4 season ban...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2002, 09:28:22 pm by *DAMN Snake » Logged

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2002, 11:32:08 pm »

This is getting funnier and funnier. Just 2 days ago, Rabid was telling me how he was in his last clan, and how he had loyal members who were going to own everyone. Next day, he's in a new clan. It's a mix between being funny as hell, and sad as hell.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2002, 12:51:14 am »

Clan wont be let in the BL, Rabid's banned and he is in YET another clan... i smell a 2 or 4 season ban...

Snake, letting a new clan in the bl has nothing to do with Rabids ban. You have to accept new applications with the warning that any cb that Rabid participates in will not count on the bl. And if they try to cover up Rabid's identity,  they too will get a ban. Cool

Man this is so lame to try and keep up with. Angry Do we have to design a scripted database to keep track of this noobs clans??? Bah!

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Agent Wallabie

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2002, 09:38:12 pm »

Well hell, I tryed to stand up for Rabid and even help the man out. But hey screw it. Btw I never knew the -5th- to being a RS clan and if they do sign up i agree with vD, let them in but dont let Rabid CB. And i know Cheds, he doesnt play RS much and i pretty much know that he doesnt know Rabids lil clan whoring history too.

Latah, Spike

Giving my 2? 24/7.
.                ___
            ||'/     | |||

() ()
?  (??)
'=(  )=';=?
  // \\
Flame

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2002, 11:30:41 pm »

Hell, is it a rs clan? I never even heard of it till rabid joined it...
Agent Wallabie

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2002, 09:03:32 pm »

If it was a RS clan then would Rabid be Rabid and recruite like hell?, but he doesnt even talk about the clan. I think its just for a differ game, Ched (the leader of 5th) owns alot of games and maybe its just not a RS one?

Giving my 2? 24/7.
.                ___
            ||'/     | |||

() ()
?  (??)
'=(  )=';=?
  // \\
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2002, 01:00:58 am »

Good, let the admins from another game forum deal with Rabid.  Grin

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2002, 05:15:38 am »

yoyo well spike, when u thinka bout how many clans will it take 2 ban him? he needs a little respect for clans.. he batrayed us all.. some needs to be done  Shocked
And btw... i have rabids ip.. so if hes pretending 2 be some 1 else or makes a new clan.. ill be able 2 find him..

Snake dont give rabid eny more bans.... hes just 12 yrs old.. play nice  Grin

3 things 2 life:RS, moreRS, and watching rapid die....

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

SparK - Forums :: http://sparkforum.cjb.net :: Raven Shield Modding Source
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2002, 05:12:21 pm »

Well the little whore struck again. I signed on today and found Rabid to be a member of Da?.

~ Einstein
Flame

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2002, 06:17:25 pm »

Well I guess he was just unhappy that he couldnt be in a clan for RS.
Agent Wallabie

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2002, 06:51:52 pm »

lol, Your joking right, Da?, jeeze.
   I have to say this is funny as hell, I wonder if Rabid even reads the forums  Huh
   But maybe instead of banning him from enny CBs you should ban him from enny clan... Just a thought. Cool

Spike   ,Btw this smiley owns.

Giving my 2? 24/7.
.                ___
            ||'/     | |||

() ()
?  (??)
'=(  )=';=?
  // \\
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print