*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:25:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN (Moderators: *DAMN Mauti, BFG)
| | |-+  *DAMNs BETTER  READ THIS!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: *DAMNs BETTER  READ THIS!!!  (Read 17309 times)
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« on: February 19, 2001, 02:21:18 am »

Heyas all *DAMNs!

Put your stupid Rogue Spear into a Trashbox and train more r6 DAMNs!

Usually i hate loosing. But i dont wonder why we do. We are 13 damns i m most times alone on GR except diablo (who is an agent) and postal (my dogman).

and mordred: if u feel u have to join RAIN also
answer me one question: U never or seldom train with me - or other damns.  So - if u feel that damn doesnt fit to u - be careful.
u are not that good in r6 that *DAMN needs u at all costs.
remember how u got in?
If u stay in RAIN and keep being moderate, i would heavy suggest a retire from damn.

U should know that 50% of all *DAMN DEZGRAS are in RAIN
and if u wanna belong to em - we can make that 100% too if u want.

I also didnt like the way how u told me about:
"I guess if u can be in 2 clans i also can".
Listen: I can reduce that "2 clans" to a "1"
pretty fast. And as u know - Stud, Hans, Diablo and others are ready to take a pos in damn 2.

This is for the ears of ALL current damns who think they dont have to teamtrain or WIN CBs for the clan.

Many people also mauti asked me why i founded SKUL. I can tell u: Because of damns like u who are never acting as team but
pose around and think thats it.
And because all damns (or most) play that cursed RS all the time.
If i catch another *DAMN who tells me lightly:
"oh i deleted r6 i only play RS anymore"  that one can consider himself as kicked from my clan.

*DAMN was founded on r6 remember?

And if u have no honor to correct the CB Ladder results for damn then u are not clanners for my taste.

Conclusio: The next 2 weeks i will observe all *DAMNs on GR (how often on and where they play - and if they play HOW they play).
I dont accept any LAG comments from u dudes.
I dont see the point why Mauti and me must fight on *DAMN U.S. Hosts in CB and loose cuz u guys moan about lag at our hosts but cant win on yours!
So - if u cant handle your Leaders Hosts u are not worthy to be a damn maybe.

And i also suggest to make some CB Battle plans. Most of u guys never listen to what i tell ya before a CB.

So if nothing changes with *DAMNs performance
i will PERSONALLY kick 4 dams OUT to make room for a *DAMN Special Commando.
Handchoosen by me and with the same statutes of #SKUL: Skilled Under Lag or not worth to join  me and my team!!!

Me and Mauti didnt rise *DAMN to see how all goes down that way.

So remember:
Either u are good in MOD making
or good in killing for *DAMN.
if u are not up for one of these things - tell me - what should *DAMN need u for? Cleaning our mouses? lol.

*DAMN Bander

i already thought about challenging damn with skul to teach u a lesson. But actually i wonder how many lessons u need my *DAMN dudes.

« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2001, 02:31:40 am »

I checked our members list and want to add something to what i wrote before:
The 4 *DAMNs i am about to retire soon are:
*DAMN Mordred
*DAMN Sardaukar
*DAMN Mr. Sado
*DAMN Bondo
and maybe *DAMN Ebo cuz he is only a virtual damn actually. Maybe we can call Ebo as an "inactive" damn.

The next in the row (to join *DAMN for my taste) would be:

*DAMN Stud Beefpile
*DAMN CDiabloCool
*DAMN Nomad

So - be well.

*DAMN Bander

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2001, 07:20:39 pm »

I mean:

if all keeps like it is im thinking about to do that and

mauti -

damn i just checked i always wrote "me" and "i" lol - like "u" and "they" in my last mail.

wasnt on purpose. just my bad english.
i guess u agree to what i wrote 100%.

*DAMN Bander

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2001, 09:10:28 am »

hey even though i'm no *DAMN, i have some experience  with clans and their problems. Long a go, me and my brother were quite active in Blizzard's battle.net, and the clans there had approximately the same problems as u have now. Well, i can give you only some advice: if someone starts ranting about the leadership, the website or other things, discuss this, and if  u don't come to a conclusion, kick them out. it is hard to say that, but it's the only way to prevent the clan from breaking up.

If someone thinks they're better than others and if they think they can run clan more efficient and successful than Mauti, let them found their own clan and be it. they will see what's better.

So, just keep up the faith for Mauti and be loyal to your clan, or just  retire and make more place for others who are more motivated than you are.

Elandrion

*DAMN Elandrion - another *DAMN Austrian!
Ebola
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2001, 10:00:33 am »

hello Bandersnatcher (remember?).
i agree with you about my "inactive position" in DAMN, i really love this clan and i like you and Mauti since DAMN wasnt founded yet so i would be so sad to leave you guys. but if you think you have to kick me just do it, i will not bitch on you.
about the other topic, R6 Vs Rs.
i agree with you. DAMN is a R6 clan.
as i said, i dont like RS and i think i will not play it on GR. but as u said, im an INACTIVE MEMBER, so my opinion is, if not shit, close to it.
Bander do what you think is better for the clan, kick me if u care, but i think i will not join DAMN anymore if you do that.
see ya
Ebola
TheGhostMember
SiX spaz

www.clansix.net

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2001, 05:17:00 pm »

bah, i just typed out a long post about how u are being irrational bander, but my new mouse is screwing with my browser so i lost it.first, let me say that i know it is none of my business. anyway, u are way outa line about mordred. he is a great r6 player. if u don't want ur clan members to join clans in addition to damn, maybe u shouldn't have done it first. (btw i realize this is nitpickey, but i am a little pissed off at u,  3 out of 8 isn't 50% : ) also, i don't think that just because damn is an r6 clan, members of damn shouldn't be able to play rs. just because u don't like it doesn't mean damn can't play it. i like u bander, but i hope the ppl who like to play rs leave damn, because u are being very irrational.i hope that u don't get angry at me, but i felt i had to say something.

*DAMN Mauti
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2001, 08:11:34 pm »

Ebo to put you on an inactive list means not that we kcik you out you are just added on the members page on an list where stands inactive and their you will find *DAMN Ebola. SO WILL I DO, it isn't bad to be there is onyl inforsm our visitors that you are inactve and if you come back you will be put again on the acitve list.

MAuti
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2001, 10:17:55 pm »

Hello Guys!

First at all my old friend Ebo: first thing: sorry that i didnt answer your cool mail with the greetings - i wanted to send u a looong cool mail but didnt have time to do so far.
Dont worry about your "inactive" status - that would NOT mean u got kicked or somewhat it just means what it means - u are "inactive" (not active actually - isnt that true? lol)
and if u get a new mac u are active again. So dont worry. By the way - hoppe to get u back soon buddy - look what crackbabies (some of) those newbie members are.  lol.

Ok for Spaz: Maybe u better would have written that more detailed posting again cuz i dont understand what u mean.

*DAMN was founded on rainbow six and if i meet someone who tells me he doesnt even have r6 anymore and is unwilling to install it again i would write him such a message again and again.  I wouldnt say that is irrational. As u know makes mauti most of all RS mods or coverts them so its not true that RS is somewhat like an evil thing for me.
But when members i recruited on rainbow6 dont play rainbow6 six anymore tell me what i shall use em for? Traiten me like some did?
No thnx.

And about Mordred: If u like him so much u can have him. I am happy when such slicky guys keep a looooong distance to me.
Read the explainations and mail-traffic that mauti posted and if u are still this opinion
i accept that. so also accept mine and lets have peace.

About Commance or Gladiators (silly movie by the way - the real colosseum in rome was much more than that stupid hollywood guys could imagine and it seems they have been too sloppy or stupid to read some info about it. lol). I mean that silly childish comment about nuking austria:

U crackbabies seem not to know anything about europe (tztz why i am not surprised)
u think u mighty americans can go everywhere and stick cigars in ugly girl pussies (i understand that someone like these must use cigars cuz they have no digs in their pants)
walk around in the world and use uran ammo
what pprooved to have diseased whole irak, bosnia and jugoslavia and many other places ur  primitive army went for the next 10.000(!) years. ppeople who will be born in 100 years will be cripppled or suffer on blood cancer even when they did nothing bad in their (propably short) lives.

Thats why the european union started to diss unfair u.s. politicy (except brits who are strange euros - cuz nappoleon couldnt get over there and remove their decadent kings family) and make their own.

So if your dighead from a president (who knows obvously as much as u about the world ouside his flat - NOTHING) should nuke any euro state - euro states would nuke u back also. (Franche and some other euro states are atomic superpowers too - and they would know where the countrys ARE they are about to bomb lol).

But maybe u idots still think u could hide under a napkin during an atomic war and survive (like american pro-bomb propaganda used to  tell dumb people like u in the 50thies and later). A person with some intelligence should know that on a nuclear war wouldnt be a winner - just millions of dead people, a dead economy and a dead planet.

and if your stuppid president thinks he can make the states atomic weopon pproof he should remember those nice soviet atomic bombs packed in handy suitcases. from what over 34 dissapeared to unknown hands.

i dont think your darn and crappy (and money eating) SDI could destroy a bomb carried around like that and maybe hidden in a cellar in washington lol.)

If bush or any ppresident would be a good man he would do this for the states:
1. improve the social net (like medicine, social help for people in life struggles)
2. make a more harsh weapon politics (each maniac can go into an gunshop in the states show a maybe faked id and buy some deadly weapons)
3. give more money for better education (also for black ppeoples and other minoritys)
4. make a good foreign politicy to help states not invading them and killing their people like cowars from the air)

at last - for my U.S. FRIENDS on Gameranger:
I have some relatives in the U.S. (California)
and i visited the states 4 times so far (Cali, Chicago and Florida - very nice spots) most americans i met personally where very nice people. I didnt want to diss american people but if i hear such an  "typically" american "WE ARE THE BEST" writings like from comance and the other bitch i have to correct that a bit.

Had fun to read my bad euro englsh? hehe
guess so

*DAMN Bander

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
SiX spaz

www.clansix.net

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2001, 10:40:48 pm »

k, i take back everything i said. i didn't realize i was kicking u while u were down.
btw, the US could kick austria's ass. there would be great consequences and repercussions, but US could easily beat austria. because, honestly, US is the best country (or at least one of the best). u can argue all u want but u know it's true : p

*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2001, 02:43:42 am »

sure the u.s. could beat austria.
but as i said - we are PART of the european community and not standing alone.

But also the dumb big guy in scool can beat up the smaller class mates and wouldnt show intelligence.

dont be too proud on brutal power. what can u offer in cultural issues? not much. in that we beat u 1000 times lol.

and i wouldnt like to have war with u.s. cuz i wouldnt like to have to aim at my friends there.
what shall all those "we could beat austria" sayings mean?

seems u pprooved my point about americans agressive foreign ppoliticys.
sounds like: We are big they are small, so we dont have to talk just invade.
exact what i ment about american war pride.

peace - *DAMN Bander

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2001, 08:28:01 am »

Shocked What's that? A debate over politics in an online clan? Hey guys relax! I think a clan shouldn't be based on politics! Games on the internet should help to communicate and have fun with other people regardless of their political opinion. You should just forget the whole case - it was only a stupit sentence... throwing around nukes doesn't help a bit. so just put a big line under it ..
ok that's it Smiley

ps: i wouldn't like it if ANY country nukes another one...

Elandrion

jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2001, 10:14:28 am »

True, Elandrion, true

goddammit this blows
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2001, 12:12:50 pm »

If i hear such a statement about "... nuking austria", "... U.S. BEST state in the world" (how should BEST be rated? BEST modern war criminals?) and so on - then i try to put some informtion to such nukeheads.

And why not a political debate? Maybe someone learns something from it.

*DAMN Bander

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2001, 12:19:18 pm »

And i  also want to make it straigt clear:

I like war games but i m against any real war where people get hurt and killed who could be some cool dudes for us all if they would have a chance to live.

WAR SUCKS but TRAITORS also. People u cant trust and who backstabb u are one of the most common reasons why darn wars start today. Look what started this "war".

Better we try to harm us with messages than with bullets and knives.

And by the way also: I would never send anyone a virus or a mailbomb (except on a "counterstrike") - does this sound familiar to u? lol.

*DAMN Bander

(yes i know all this stuff is also somehow funny - on the other side *DAMN is close to its first year anniversary so we are even more dissappointed about all this).

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2001, 12:25:43 pm »

Addition:

I dont have any personal "war" with Gladiator anymore. He talked to me on GR yesterday exclaiming his point. I cant agree with him as a *DAMN Clanner but  i can live whit that in future without spitting poison at him (as a real person) - not so Commance who proably send my some mean mail and keeps offending me with "... u fucking austrians have some problems u have to work out" emails."

Bander

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2001, 01:49:22 pm »

Hey i dind't say or mean that i disapprove of political debates! i only meant in a clan there should be no nationalism like "i'm fom the us and i'm best". it's very important to discuss things you don't agree with. my personal opinion is only that a clan should be worldwide and without quarrels about political questions. And war games: it's the same for me. War GAMES yes, but REAL war NO. absolutely. Cool

damn bander posts like a machinegun, doesn't he? hehe

Elandrion

*DAMN Ebola
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2001, 01:51:55 pm »

ok
no i understand.
i hope to reconnect soon.
ah bander, my sister told me that you are a bit too old for her tastes.
ahahha.
i said "Carly (her name), please i need those $$$ to buy some tools for the university" and her anser was "stay away from me u thick or ill ask my boyfriend to kick your ass". i wouldnt like to get jailed for killing my sister's boyfriend, then i had to give up. im sorry.
cya again
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2001, 02:01:23 pm »

did anyone notice that wa have a flaming thread? Cool

El

jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2001, 02:12:24 pm »

In more ways then one... Grin

And, Bander, quit bashing the US

goddammit this blows
SiX spaz

www.clansix.net

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2001, 02:24:22 pm »

bander, read my post again. all i said was that the US could kick the heck outa austria. we would be in deep poop, but it's true. i am not saying that i want any type of war going on, but u said that US isn't the best country, and in my opinion, u are wrong. i never said we should bully other countries around, all i said is we could if we wanted to : ) so stop being an ass.

"what can u offer in cultural issues? not much. in that we beat u 1000 times lol. "  wtf? what cultural issues? america is "the great melting pot" austria is just a bunch of, no offense, austrians : )  (and some germans,  croats, hungarians, czechs and slovaks too i guess) the US is the most culturally diverse country on the planet. y do u think that is? mb because the US is the best country. i'm not saying austria is a bad country, not at all.  
"seems u pprooved my point about americans aggressive foreign ppoliticys. " wtf!?! all i said is that we could! not we should, or would. the united states gives the more foreign aid to other countries than austria i think...  it seems that the US help austria out a few times also... ok, enough of this. all this political stuff makes my head hurt : D

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads