*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:57:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN (Moderators: *DAMN Mauti, BFG)
| | |-+  *DAMNs BETTER  READ THIS!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: *DAMNs BETTER  READ THIS!!!  (Read 17310 times)
TheDamnEbo (Guest)
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2001, 03:44:44 pm »

yeah i agree with bander: USA SUCKS!!
lol
just kidding
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2001, 03:53:50 pm »

Heyas all!

Hope i dont have to post any more  statements about all that shit.

If u dont like how europeans think about the U.S. War Politics maybe u should start to
write what u posted here to your beloved president .

Im not saying austria is the BEST country. I just like it here. And its true - americans helped us to get rid of Facism during WW2.
Tnx for that. But since that day U.S. didnt HELP any country at all. Or do u think that selling weappons to crazy Warlords all over the world is a kind of help for surprised people? lol.

Cultural issues? Not impportant? huh? lol.
no comment about that.

Wrath: Im not bashing the U.S. (as i said i got relatives in cali) but some funny U.S. dudes bash europeans and austrians with their postings - so read all mails here before u write?such an senseless statement.
Or keep your nose out at all.

To spaz: I must say u are really good informed about euro so dont take it personally what i wrote to OTHER guys from your country. (Who prooved to know nothing at all about).

So u are a cool mix in the U.S? sure u are cuz u are most ex-euros lol. And by the way i would not say cultural issues (Theater, Arts, Literature, Philosophy, Music and so on) are not important.

Maybe my english makes sound some things diff as i meant:
Its obviously that all peopple like their country best (when its not being too bad there) but i agree with elandrion:

I didnt start all that "what country" shit at all. I satrted it cuz dumbass Comance wrote us a silly mail about Bush nuking austria.
So if u really ally with such a stupid statement
i dont care about u anymore and better keep me and my dudes alone.

I see myself as an borderless person who likes ppeopple from all countries of the world if they are nice guys.

Last:

Dumb people are to find everywhere on the world - in austria, the U.S and everywhere else - so if u ally with a guy who would like to nuke other states u are not much better than him.

Im wondering why no U.S. Gameranger Person put a statement here AGAINST such
nationalistic statements.

U just defend a guy who is obviously a stupid asshole and while u do u proove yourself not much better than he did.

*DAMN Bander (who has lots of U.S. friends who think in a multicultural and open minded way - not like nationalistic maniacs).

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
SiX spaz

www.clansix.net

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2001, 04:01:49 pm »

sorry to keep this subject alive, but,

"But since that day U.S. didnt HELP any country at all"
lol. wtf bander. i though u were more informed than that.

btw.  
"During the first years after its formation in 1955, the Austrian army depended heavily on the United States for light weapons, trucks, uniforms, and even helmets...The army was initially supplied with American M-24 light tanks...Austria also made a major purchase of self-propelled howitzers from the United States"

u crazy warlords! : )

*DAMN Postal Worker
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2001, 04:05:40 pm »

*PLOP* Here's Postal!  *Theme Music Starts*  Ba ba ba nah ba ba ba da!!

I want in on this.  I don't know what the hell we're talking about...we went from Bander complaining about RS (dont, its a good game, dont be sore becuase you dont have it.....j/k) to politics and something about USA and Austria going to war...or whatnot.  I have something to say about that entire thing.  USA  WOULD kick austrias ass but you couldnt even BEGIN to fathom the retaliation from various other countries.  Ever see the movie "War Games"?  Think of that but without the chess game.  
 And while we're on the topic of kicking peoples asses....I would like to say "screw you, you nazi" to Mordred.  So here it goes....SCREW YOU, YOU NAZI!  It blows my mind how you even got in  to *DAMN.  Every time i try to think about it, 2 seconds into it I pass out from frustration.  And as for you Comanche...I can't even stand it that I tried to be friends with such a back-ass-wards jackoff like yourself.  *Just realizes this has nothing to do with Banders original post* Hmm...oh well, they can stand to hear me speak...as bad as I may be.  Anyway, I've said my peace and I think I'll be going now.  Oh, and a hearty "werd up, G" to Ebo.  (just seems like the right thing to do)

*DAMN Postal Worker
------------------------------
~ Still Pissed
*DAMN CDiabloCool
*DAMN

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2001, 04:46:00 pm »

Spaz if u ever nuked austria and my buddies bander and mauti i would personaly fly an b-15 bomber over ure house with a small explosive just enough to destroy your house and u in it. Even if u nuked austria the old soviet missle detector will detect the missles heading towards them it is programmed to launch nukes back at the country so u would be pretty dead. have a nice day =)

Peace,
                       *DAMN Diablo
SiX spaz

www.clansix.net

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2001, 05:08:16 pm »

diablo u ass. i never said anything about nuking austria. read the posts. i like austria. the sound of music was an pretty cool movie.(for a musical.)  all i said was that the US has the capabilities to easily destroy austria. that's all. that isn't meant as a threat. it is a fact. i couldn't see any reason for it happening in the near future though : )  i think mb u austrians have an inferiority complex. hehe, jk. : D

SiX spaz

www.clansix.net

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2001, 05:18:40 pm »

wtf diablo? u aren't even in austria! u suck-up :p

*DAMN CDiabloCool
*DAMN

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2001, 05:40:15 pm »

hey i'm not an ass maybe i have a big ass but thats none of your buissness lol j/k                     i know i'm just sayin if your gonna nuke austria i wouldn't like it i have lots of dudes there like bander and mauti       and i'm no suck up i  just don't  wanna see a stupid world war 3 with nukes that would last 1 hour long. who cares if someone can kill a whole country 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times in a row lol i must go to kick some ass on gr now cya all

Peace,
                       *DAMN Diablo
jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2001, 06:08:46 pm »

OK, everyone, this is getting waaaaay outta hand, heres what you're gonna do:

Take a DEEP breath...

Count to 10...

And then don't post ;-)

goddammit this blows
*DAMN CDiabloCool
*DAMN

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2001, 09:54:36 pm »

when can i breathe my face is turning a bright purple wrath

Peace,
                       *DAMN Diablo
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2001, 12:07:32 am »

Bah! Better read obove to find out who started that. i repeat again:

I like the U.S. very much but i hate small bained U.S. (or any other country) people.

Dont try to get my in a "anti-america" corner.
And by the way - try to beat us in euro hosts in r6 and stop brabbeling like a warhead about nuking or beating up other countries.

I ve already been in army here to find out real war is complete useless. (only very dumb ppeopple must be able to stay there any much longer that forced too) Only who doesnt be able to run good politics has to start a war.

So i damit it was my and mautis fault to trust on false persons - be happy now and dont annoy me with any further anti europpean
proppaganda and threatening. tnx.

*DAMN Bander

(who has lotta cool U.S. friends on the web and doesnt wanna offend any of these)

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2001, 02:56:18 am »

test. test.

darn my last 2 answers didnt become posted.

wtf? CIA censoring? lol.

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2001, 03:20:26 am »

OMG! Lol

i just found out that this tread already has 2 ppages! hehehe!

and i figured out all here became completely
mixed up. lz dont start a ersonal quarrel now cuz of this debate.

first: spaz DIDN?t start that nuking thing also like i didnt have started it (it sux anyway) and to bring some self ironic to this: Yes Austria has a little complex lol cuz we ARE a small country that also used to be a superppower once (Austrian/Hungary) - but actually we have good soccer and skiing teams so we austrians already feel a little better hehe.
So dont bash at spaz i guess he just thought i was offending the whole american state (i guess my bad english pprevents better information on what i try to say - darn lol) and used his right to defend his homeland.
But Dude - i also DIDn?t want to offence any cool americans.

Tnx for Diablos protecting ost also but u both spaz and u (maybe also me) should stay to be friends when we meet on GR and not let our virtual friendships being harmed by those traitors. So dont helpp em to make their evil plans work anyway and be as u /we all used to be:

an INTERNATIONAL community of friends who like to play r6 (or EW) on gameranger who enjoy the oppurtunity to meet cool people from ALL OVER the world to chat and pplay (and telling each other how it is maybe on the other side of the planet).

It hurts me really to see when people start personal quarrels cuz of my posts.
But still - those traitors dissappointed us bad.

I ppersonally must say that i am very proud to have 3 fresh and awesome dudes in *DAMN Clan also now: Nomad, CDiablo and Stud (Seyla!) ----- each of em 10 times better than any mordreds or such and BIG likeable. hehe.

Together with my Warmaster Postal, the Mod Brain Mauti and my Bro Cygnus-X (who has his last test in advertising academy and will be on when he finished that) we will be at new hights on GR again!

And i also wanted to say:
Yes i agree american is the only left superpower in the world - and could beat anyone (sigh!). I drive an american car - an euro model of a crysler neon - cuz i LOVE U.S.
cars! (would buy a PPT Cruiser now but cant afford hehe). I love Chicago and San Francisco most from its citys and the nevada
deserts (1 week by car with cygnus) were awesome. (We also found a trippy ghost town near death valley but ran away when we came upon a sign "warning poisonous snakes in area" - lol). I have some U.S. Surfer dudes in Huntington Beach (Cali - btw. ME surfs like a
chicken lol - seems austrians are better on FROZEN Water/=snow hehe).

And i also must add: I like the U.S.A. and their peole (MUST i love ur presidents also to keep friendship? lol - i dont care if u guys like our Mr. Klestil or not). I guess Klestil and Bush both suck bad in rainbow or eagle watch muahaha (Klestil/Austrians Bundespresident
also called "Shake-handsmaster").

So maybe this posting helped a bit (hope so)
to bring some relaxness back to us all Wink

*DAMN Bander

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2001, 03:39:56 am »

and spaz u are right what u said about the 1955! But remember it was the outbreak of the very HOT phase of the Cold War (When Russia and the U.S. both tried to get as much influence on euro to have any nuclear war advatances (lol!) in case of an nuclear war theatre. So they gave us and other countrys
lotta (old) army equipment to become the very first"canonfodder" in case of an outbreak of war.  (uh oh! god thnx it didnt happen)

And darn spaz (j/k) - maybe if our silly austrian generals wouldnt have got such toys from their american friends maybe i wouldt had to go to that darn army here at all! hehehe.
(here we got the militia system and u MUST either go 8 months to the austrian army or do civil services for almost 12 (!) month. Mean - Isnt it?

Oh man i guess best would be u guys would ALL take a plane (except the traitors) and come over here. Bring some beer and weed or milk (whatever) to my flat (got a BIG sofa here - good for sloppy chillouts) and we could discuss about politics a whole week i guess lol. (ok i would also bring u to some really good music clubs here  hehe . btw. nice girls here who LIKE international people hehe).

I was really impressed about Spaz who is the prototype of an "world open" american in my eyes - i was honestly impressed about your knowledge about "tiny" austria.  Wink
So i hope u also dont think any longer that
only cuz im pissed from unworthy people who have been in my clan i would be mad on whole america hehe.

Cya soon on GR to have fun with u all
and BASH (cool new word i learned - tnx wrath) at some traitorfaces lol.

*DAMN Bander

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Postal Worker
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2001, 12:58:38 pm »

SCHOOL IS CLOSED!!  HUZZAH!!!

*DAMN Postal Worker
-----------------------------

P.S. - I'm starting a "Quote -o- The Day"  These are actual quotes from the genius minds at my school.  Look for it under my signature....or in this case, under this thing.

~"...Look I'm just saying I'm pissed cause I'm not a woman."
*DAMN CDiabloCool
*DAMN

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2001, 05:32:05 pm »

i have like 7 weeks of school left =(      

Peace,
                       *DAMN Diablo
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2001, 05:41:32 pm »

u lucky - i have school till 13th of june, just like Mauti... Sad

*DAMN Elandrion - another *DAMN Austrian!
*DAMN Postal Worker
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2001, 07:28:21 pm »

No No, guys, traditionally when it snows around here they close school.  I was happy..wouldnt you be?  

*DAMN Postal Worker
-----------------------------
~ Dont make me get Medieval on you
*DAMN CDiabloCool
*DAMN

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2001, 08:12:28 am »

lol i thought u meant out for the summer i was about to say its still winter over here in the U.S lol i'm just stupid i guess

Peace,
                       *DAMN Diablo
*DAMN
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2001, 02:01:21 pm »

its me again.
Mauti please do me a favor.
why dont you send me the new password for the members section?
thx a lot
Ebola
TheGhostMember
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads