*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:11:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132953 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: *DBL Problem Drop box / Clan Info Changes  (Read 45487 times)
BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2006, 02:18:05 am »

Please remove all of the .s:. clan members from the clan, and remove the clan. DarK is no longer active on gameranger and most of the people in the clan have removed their tags. (Speaking as the war admin).

"I be on it"

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
:V: Stripes

« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2006, 03:10:59 am »

Hi Tiro,

Thanks for the kind and fast reply:-).
I'm still gonna be a prick though, i must have been drunk when i changed my eMail to gr_nasty@hotmail.com else i just can't remember it was in my z][t time.. so almost 1 year ago!

I would love if you could change my eMail to stripes@virus-clan.com
and re-send me all info.. - i can't reply from my eMail so i just went here and posting.
I use mail application (ViRuS Mail, it has some troubles right now with outgoing post)
So.. Please if possible change eMail and re-send info again so i can log in with normal account / re-send password to my eMail. (Activation)

Thanks again TF!

Regards,
Stripes

--------------------------------
Stripes (ViRuS Clan Predator)
stripes@virus-clan.com
GeT iNfEcTeD!!!
http://www.virus-clan.com
http://www.virus-clan.org
http://www.team-virus.org
~Po~ TiroFino

« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2006, 03:47:07 am »

Hi Tiro,

Thanks for the kind and fast reply:-).
I'm still gonna be a prick though, i must have been drunk when i changed my eMail to gr_nasty@hotmail.com else i just can't remember it was in my z][t time.. so almost 1 year ago!

I would love if you could change my eMail to stripes@virus-clan.com
and re-send me all info.. - i can't reply from my eMail so i just went here and posting.
I use mail application (ViRuS Mail, it has some troubles right now with outgoing post)
So.. Please if possible change eMail and re-send info again so i can log in with normal account / re-send password to my eMail. (Activation)

Thanks again TF!

Regards,
Stripes

Sent!

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
:V: Stripes

« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2006, 11:07:40 am »

Thanks again TF. :-)

Stripes (ViRuS Clan Predator)
stripes@virus-clan.com
GeT iNfEcTeD!!!
http://www.virus-clan.com
http://www.virus-clan.org
http://www.team-virus.org
gsr

« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2006, 09:34:56 pm »

I'd like a clarification of the Challenge rules.  Please note that we have no problems with GhRa or the Admins decision, everyone likes football and I kinda wondered about Tin's choice of dates for that reason, but...

As I understand the DBL rules, after the initial challenge, time selection response and date response, the challenge is supposed to be set (as in stone).  Is it really, or can the Challenge be changed?  If it can be changed, for what reasons?

Again, we have no problem with this and have re-scheduled the CB for 6/16 at 9am GMT+1, noon PST, 3 pm EST.  Just want to get the rules straight.

Also, could the above thread be unlocked so we can confirm all this with GhRa?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 09:41:56 pm by gsr » Logged
~Po~ TiroFino

« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2006, 11:29:20 pm »

I'd like a clarification of the Challenge rules.  Please note that we have no problems with GhRa or the Admins decision, everyone likes football and I kinda wondered about Tin's choice of dates for that reason, but...

As I understand the DBL rules, after the initial challenge, time selection response and date response, the challenge is supposed to be set (as in stone).  Is it really, or can the Challenge be changed?  If it can be changed, for what reasons?

Again, we have no problem with this and have re-scheduled the CB for 6/16 at 9am GMT+1, noon PST, 3 pm EST.  Just want to get the rules straight.

Thank you.

We are discussing the matter and will have an answer ASAP!

In the mean time, I have unlocked the thread so you can go ahead and reschedule!

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
Ein

« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2006, 02:07:56 am »

Sorry to bother with this question but I want to get clear on something involving challenges before proceding.

DrK currently has 2 challenges open (one with AGC and one with [a]). The match with [a] has been scheduled and should be occuring soon. AGC on the other hand, has yet to respond to the challenge. The challenge read me says that we can't have more than 2 challenges open at a time and that once a clan is challenged they have 48 hours to respond.

It has been 5 days and the thread for AGC has yet to be locked. We (DrK) are afraid to make another challenge soince we will be violating the 2 challenge rule. What is the appropriate action to be taken on our part so our two challenges are not tied up indefinitely? Or are we only limited to challenging one other clan such as [a] until AGC finally responds?

Ein
[a] LYNX

« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2006, 08:12:12 pm »

they (AGC) break the rules and theres a rule for this: they get wp's for not answering/dismissing a challenge. the leader of AGC now receives an email from me that i applied warning points for that and that he should have a look onto the challenge board more often.

for challenging you should follow this guideline: dont have more than two *open* challenges for your clan at the same time and dont challenge a clan that has two *open* challenges. by definition this excludes all already set challenges/cbs.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 08:25:15 pm by [a] LYNX » Logged

[a] LYNX
gsr

« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2006, 07:31:39 pm »

Thank you.

Any resolution on this?  Note: CB played, thread can be locked/deleted.
[a] LYNX

« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2006, 09:50:44 pm »

for tiro who keeps beeing busy: kinda set in stone and still, like you already could understand by yourself, we dont want to leave contact to the ppl playing. so the admins have the final decision and this is one of the very few exceptions made on good sportsmanship by the admins.

[a] LYNX
gsr

« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2006, 06:22:31 am »

Uh, ok thanks LYNX.  I'll chalk it up to "executive decision", just don't plan on tapping my phone, or looking into my library usage.
Hunter

« Reply #171 on: August 12, 2006, 08:31:36 pm »

Is Tribe no longer in the Ghost Recon Adv ladder?
If so, shouldn't our buddies over at GHRA be deducted the 3 points for their win vs Tribe?
[a] LYNX

« Reply #172 on: August 12, 2006, 10:50:27 pm »

yes, they are banned from the rest of the adv ghr season and tho no longer active in it. second question will be disussed.

[a] LYNX
PUNiSHER™

« Reply #173 on: August 12, 2006, 11:39:55 pm »

I believe last season when .s: clan was removed from the ladder for inactivity, a few of the clans had their points taken away for beating them, it would only seem fair to do the same this season with [tribe].

Hunter

« Reply #174 on: August 13, 2006, 12:07:30 am »

It wouldnt be fair for them to keep the points.
Po cant play Tribe now, and with this gay ass 2 cb limited per clan
You would be giving GHRA an advantage.
Tin

« Reply #175 on: August 13, 2006, 12:39:17 am »

I disagree. Why'd we have to suffer for tribe's misbehaviour?
Hunter

« Reply #176 on: August 13, 2006, 02:27:31 am »

Such a bitch thing to say Tin.
Way to keep the tradition of your clan alive.
Tin

« Reply #177 on: August 13, 2006, 03:00:43 am »

Such a bitch thing to say Tin.
Way to keep the tradition of your clan alive.

That was a silly thing to say.

I think that it is crap that we were robbed of our hard earned cb points, just because a clan decided to drop out.  Our clan put in SO much effort to play by the rules of this tournament and we get screwed out of points because others can't commit.  I personaly spent days trying to set up a CB with 3ID.  We did our part, we cbed, and WON. Yet we have nothing to show for it? 
WTF?!?!?!?
I find this very unfair.  The more we play here, the more rules change mid-season, the shittier this all is. 
I'm not asking for anything for free.
Let us keep the points we earned.

Duck
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 03:12:42 am by Tin » Logged
Hunter

« Reply #178 on: August 13, 2006, 03:23:36 am »

yeah, and if you didnt notice, they ruled against it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 03:25:57 am by Hunter » Logged
[a] kitkat

I've got tone...

« Reply #179 on: August 13, 2006, 03:26:16 am »

Tin if you already know this isnt fair why would you fight for it?   Every season clans pull out and clans that played them loose their points.  This is nothing new.  My question is why should their be a special exception for you?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads