*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:48:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let us keep our points we earned.  (Read 2052 times)
Hunter

« on: April 02, 2006, 10:30:30 am »

I think that it is crap that we were robbed of our hard earned cb points, just because a clan decided to drop out.  Our clan put in SO much effort to play by the rules of this tournament and we get screwed out of points because others can't commit.  I personaly spent days trying to set up a CB with 3ID.  We did our part, we cbed, and WON. Yet we have nothing to show for it? 
WTF?!?!?!?
I find this very unfair.  The more we play here, the more rules change mid-season, the shittier this all is. 
I'm not asking for anything for free.
Let us keep the points we earned.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 10:35:50 am by Hunter » Logged
~Po~ TiroFino

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 10:36:39 am »

Hunter, I feel your pain! But I do see how other clans that haven't cbed that clan would feel at a disadvantage.

What I believe needs to happen in order for this BL to be taken seriously, is that non-stablished clans that keep popping up out of nowhere, need to have at least 1 full season of existance before being admitted to the BL.

Also, all members of a clan that decides to quit before the end of the season, should not be allowed to form  new clan(s) and register them for the next season, but they may join pre-stablished (serious) clans and participate like everyone else.

Something needs to be done about this!

Just my 2 cents
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 10:39:29 am by TiroFino » Logged

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 10:44:17 am »

Tiro already said, due the fact that this is a scheduled thing, not all clans had yet the possibility to cb 3ID, - sP, and all the other clans that pulled out. Many clans lost important points but to keep it fair we have to nullify these cbs. Yes we don't like it either.

At all this is the last season with the old script and the new one will feature a lot of things that will prevent such occurences and issues.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Clay

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 12:06:18 pm »

Comment from kitkat
http://www.damnr6.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=9448.80
Kitkat:
Since -sP- is no longer an active clan in the DBL GhR Adv ladder, some clans that are scheduled to play them will not get to.... thus creating unequal opportunities to CB them for clans that have not had them on their schedules yet. 

So basically if you had them in your schedule you got to cb and got the points... but other clans dont get to cb them and dont get the points...  Is this how this is going to work? 

..or does every clan from this point on automatically get a win due to their forfeit?

..or are all previous CBs with -sP- nullified?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 01:44:08 AM by Po)| KITKAT »

Tigah:
Quote from: *DAMN Mauti on March 28, 2006, 04:33:59 PM
At all when a clan pulls out of a ladder all done cbs will be nullified.

So yes to answer your question kitkat, All points will be removed from all cbs played by clans that have pulled out.

- sP - haven't alerted anyone that they have pulled out yet, but we have observed the same inactivity.

kitkat:
Thanks for the quick reply Tigah.   

Well... ?

So you know, my clan lost 9 points and 3 win because of this system (2 forfeit by sP + 1 win to 3ID) and we arn't the ones whining about it, because giving us those points wouldn't be democratic at all, thinking about the clans who didn't get the luck to cb them.
 Nade
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 12:27:48 pm by Clay » Logged

Hunter

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 12:33:14 pm »

Mauti, I understand completely, it just sucks.
Thanks. Smiley

What was that clay?
I don't understand your cave drawings, you call sentences.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 07:22:48 am by BTs_Mysterio » Logged
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 01:21:22 pm »

Its a pain in the ass Hunter as Mauti has said we don't like it, it isn't perfect, and im sorry its turned out for you guys that way. Better things are on the way.

Aside from that, Clay your running a fine line my friend. Stop looking for fights and trolling up arguments it's totally unnecessary.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Clay

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 02:17:30 pm »

Thx for the answer Bfg, but you sadly didn't get my point.
The main purpose of my answer wasn't to make up a drama , to look for a fight or to flame hunter,
I was just pointing out that it would be bullshit to give advantage to some clans ( including mine ) because they had the luck to cb some clans which retired in the middle of the season.

I was, on no point, trying to start a flame war or anything, maybe you misunderstood, but, if you want a nice example of flame you can... check spam sewage where I moved some BS -- Myst

« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 07:24:07 am by BTs_Mysterio » Logged

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2006, 02:21:29 pm »

All-right, in that case i miss understood your post and apologize. Im guessing hunter also miss-understood it which prompted that response which yes Hunter hits the "totally unnecessary" marker as well .

Lets just keep things clean and productive. Cheers Smiley

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads