*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:52:19 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: *DBL Problem Drop box / Clan Info Changes  (Read 45829 times)
PUNiSHER™

« Reply #180 on: August 13, 2006, 03:33:28 am »

Maybe [Tribe] is working for Ghra since they only offered CBs to Ghra and noone else.  Two Euro clans  secretly combining forces, possible cheating going on???  Shocked
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 03:41:58 am by PUNiSHER™ » Logged

Hunter

« Reply #181 on: August 13, 2006, 05:42:16 am »

Also, why does ghra have 3 wins vs djrs that are approved, when we are only allowed 2 cbs per clan.
(so I'm told).
Our 3rd cb vs [a] has been pending DBL ADMIN approval for a week.

Ghra> really only has 15 points, not 21, -3 for tribe, -3 for a 3rd cb vs djrs.

I know everyone is busy, but some one needs to do their fucking job.

BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #182 on: August 13, 2006, 06:56:00 am »

I'm a RvS admin, but that has been handled now. But, there is no loss for beating a clan fair and square before they break rules or leave a ladder.

If you want to report an issue that's fine. But you don't come in here and be a complete jackass to everyone. Don't disrespect the admins and "curse" at us or you can expect to be thrown off this ladder and be forced to find someone else to piss off. Don't even pretend that this is our "job" because thats as much BS as every other post you made in this little spasm of tripe.

Learn to respect that the fact that we do this out of generosity or "shut the fuck up."

I'm going to give you a warning for this BS Hunter, you aren't going to come in here and flame without consequence. "Straighten up and fly right"
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 08:58:38 am by BTs_Mysterio » Logged

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Hunter

« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2006, 07:48:27 am »

Sorry you take it so personally Mysterio.

"Things are not getting done.  Look how long it took for tournament winners to be announced.

No matter how much we try to play and keep the league going the dbl is less active on the administrative side.
We are doing our part by bringing issues to the dbl's attention.
We beat several clans fair and square last season and lost our points because the clans left.

If we lost fair earned points for clans dropping off a ladder, other clans should too.
If Ghra can cb a clan 3 times, I ask that we do the same. Why isn't our CB approved?
Its been a week.

I ask for consistency.

And yes I belive that this is your job. Maybe not yours personaly, but an Admins job, yes.
There is a reason why we have admins.  If it's not their job, whos job is it?

I also believe that your post was far more inappropriate than any of mine.
I think as an admin you should be an example of what the DBL expects. Not preach one thing and do another.

Thank you for your warning points.  I think you acted rather harshly.

Post restored - Mauti
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 08:03:32 pm by *DAMN Mauti » Logged
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #184 on: August 13, 2006, 08:11:51 am »

Avoiding the use of "profanity" doesn't make your post any less disrespectful and filled with sarcasm. You don't expect admins to just sit back and no react humanly to abuse, do you? There was recently an administrative decision passed down from the top level to keep the CBs valid. The issue is dead.

There will be nothing further on this issue unless we decide that there will be. I'm just removing your post content to the sewage as all it will do is incite flames. This issue is dead.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
[a] kitkat

I've got tone...

« Reply #185 on: August 13, 2006, 08:16:01 am »

I respectfully quit from the DBL.  I no longer want to be a part of this establishment.  I dont want an account and I do not want to play games relating to the DBL or this DAMN site again.   Please respectfully remove my account from this site. 

Thank you.

KITKAT
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #186 on: August 13, 2006, 08:53:15 am »

Done.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 08:56:04 am by BTs_Mysterio » Logged

John Lennon
~Po~ TiroFino

« Reply #187 on: August 13, 2006, 09:03:00 am »

Hi guys,

I've been away on vacation and just stopped by to check the forums and I find myself with this mess...but I'm sorry to see that there is tension in here over what could have been easily resolved respectfully (Goes for all!).

So let's try to regroup and make amends.... leave the anger and hate out of this, guys and let's try to calm down and find a solution....

- Hunter, the 3 games vs. Djrs were talked about in an Admin thread, and Mauti voided the last CB. I'm not certain if the points have yet been deducted, but they will be if they were not.

With regards to the points earned by a clan for CBs held with another clan that has left the DBL, we have to look at the reason(s) why the clan in question is leaving the DBL ladder:

- Is it because they got caught cheating to favor another clan? In which case the annulment of the points would be fair.

- Is it for inactivity, then we have to accept the CBs played for there was no ill will in both parties at the time the CB took place...It's like Tribe simply not playing again... nothing we can do about it but give them warning points until they practically ban themselves... but not a reason to take away the points from other clans who did beat them fair and square.

So each case is different and we need to see the whole picture when deciding in this type of matter.

Finally, guys.... lets have FUN here... this games are for us to enjoy, relax, make friends and have a good time. Don't let real life and its stress get to you when it comes to how we get along through the screen... My advice to all who enjoy video games as a way to relax and get away!!!! _ Make this your safe-heaven, protect it, care for the relationships you build here, and always... always remain respectful of one another, even in the toughest of times.... for respect is the only way out of problematic situations...

Heck, we expect Arabs and Jews to come to peace before destroying our world, but yet we sometimes can't get along over a video game... Think about this, guys....

And if there is ever a time to try and put does diplomatic talents we may have, in order make this part of our lives work better, it is NOW!  So I call on all to reflect and chip in to bring this ship to safe harbor....

My challenge to everyone reading this is: Leave aside all egos... and contribute to make this league a better place.... If you give up... then that will be on you and you alone.... but think first... if we can't solve these silly issues --- what will happen with the real problems life will face you with?

Don't give up on me; together we can make anything happen!
 We need more love

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #188 on: August 13, 2006, 09:31:59 am »

Damn, I'm missing a lot of the good ole' *DBL drama...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 09:35:53 am by Croosch » Logged

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
Clay

« Reply #189 on: August 13, 2006, 01:02:36 pm »

Thinking that we arranged CB's to TRIBE appears completly HILARIOUS to me.
http://www.damnr6.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=10338.0

From Ghost :
nice cya tonight

PS its not hard to get organise its just hard to find players that agree to cb with u guys after all the BS that append .....

You can't imagine all the flaming between ghra and tribe. You can't even imagine how hard it have been for us to cb them. We had to try twice.
Now, look at the facts, TRIBE's leader, BB and Ghost have not even been active at all those last days. But of course, we paid them so they don't come online... Think just a minute, It's holydays time.

See you, and Have fun kitkat
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 01:19:13 pm by Clay » Logged

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #190 on: August 13, 2006, 01:55:21 pm »

Firstly Clay nobody (or at least nobody in their right mind) is accusing tribe and ghra of teaming up to give ghra easy points while tribe goes inactive.

Secondly What happened to kitkat?

Thirdly, Hunter your behaviour over the last few posts is not helping matters. While i appreciate it can be frustrating if things don't move as quickly as you would like - and annoying when a decision is made which you don't agree with or feel is unfair, but using abusive language isn't going to get you anywhere, and well insulting the mods is never going to be anything but counterproductive.

Tiro has clearly explained the situation and why the mods have decided not to remove the points: if it was a case that it was a newly formed clan containing many 'ex' ghra players in tribes place who suddenly disbanded after loosing a few cb's to tribe then it would be a different matter. However there seems to be no logical argument that would validate removing points.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 09:45:21 pm by BFG » Logged

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #191 on: August 13, 2006, 08:00:09 pm »

Hunter's post has been restored.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #192 on: August 13, 2006, 08:08:34 pm »

The GhR Adv scoring has been recalculated. Thanks for the hint Hunter. Now the scoring is correct again.

since 13th June 2000
Macuber

"GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS"

« Reply #193 on: August 14, 2006, 04:24:17 am »

So in other words you have just given GHRa the Season Title. You have penalized the other remaining clans that cannot catch up because of the CB limitation.  Rules seem very unclear.

"Is it true that cannibals won't eat clowns because they taste funny?"
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #194 on: August 14, 2006, 05:25:01 pm »

No, right now Po)|, *, Animals  and Virus still have a chance to win the season title, even without cbing  Tribe.

They have played between 4 and 8 out of 12 possible cbs. So the season title can be reached by all posted clans above.

However this topic is also discussed by the admins right now as Lynx already posted 10 posts ago.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 10:01:51 am by *DAMN Mauti » Logged

since 13th June 2000
PUNiSHER™

« Reply #195 on: August 14, 2006, 06:24:03 pm »

No *NRG cannot catch <Ghra, the only clan left for us to cb is [a].  The :V: clan wouln't play Ghr (another fine example of a new clan you can't rely on).

I think Ein brought up a topic about his clan not being able to catch :V: on the RvS ladder because of the same thing.  Now I see his point.

Just make sure when <Ghra wins the regular season you put an (asterik*) next to their clan name in the Hall of Fame so everyone knows they won because they got to CB [Tribe] when noone else could.

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #196 on: August 14, 2006, 06:32:53 pm »

In the case you would win vs. Animals twice and GhR doesn't win anymore you would win because of the higher number of played cbs.

:V: already played 1 GhR cb, so why not a second one!? Did you try to challenge them?

However any further discussion is unnecessary because the admins currently discuss this issue and will announce the outcome at latest tomorrow morning CEST.

since 13th June 2000
:V: Stripes

« Reply #197 on: August 14, 2006, 09:55:23 pm »

Punisher - u are sick  Wink

You  asked me once, and that was the time when Fish and Hawk didn't want to play GhR, they wanted to go out skating and that's cool enough.

(and i was the only one on, 3 AM - Remember we EUROS Wink)

Now you tell me that :V: has problems cbing eachother?

First of all Ein had to check the matchlist, cause all his challenges  got Rejected by V's due to amount of CB's DrK and V have played against eachother.
Ein wasn't aware of that rule.

Now take a look again on the DBL matchlist, and tell me who has done most cbs in this season  Wink

Ps... A new clan u cant rely on??

Excuse me?
Did u say a new clan??

V's always up for some CBing.. Only one preventing us from cbing is actually the rules, if you look at the RvS ladder..
But yes, :V: aint as active for GhR as we are in Raven Shield, and that maybe has to do with all the bullshit going around the GhR ladder, and that the game got boring Smiley

So please leave ViRuS out of your GhR ladder frustrations
no-one is preventing you from giving us a challenge Smiley

Regards,
Stripes
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 10:58:48 pm by ViRuS - Stripes » Logged

--------------------------------
Stripes (ViRuS Clan Predator)
stripes@virus-clan.com
GeT iNfEcTeD!!!
http://www.virus-clan.com
http://www.virus-clan.org
http://www.team-virus.org
~Po~ TiroFino

« Reply #198 on: August 15, 2006, 04:51:31 am »

With regards to the points earned by a clan for CBs held with another clan that has left the DBL, we have to look at the reason(s) why the clan in question is leaving the DBL ladder:

This point  is under revision by the Admins.... Soon we will have a final ruling.

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
:V: Stripes

« Reply #199 on: August 15, 2006, 11:47:57 pm »

Does the rule about cbing one clan max 2 times also include the "fun" ladders?

Answer asap would be appreciated  Smiley

Regards,
Stripes

Stripes (ViRuS Clan Predator)
stripes@virus-clan.com
GeT iNfEcTeD!!!
http://www.virus-clan.com
http://www.virus-clan.org
http://www.team-virus.org
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up