*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:49:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Six clan sucks...Dr. clan even loves it  (Read 9562 times)
SiX.spaz

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2005, 09:00:09 am »

rofl. i forgot how much fun the mac gaming scene is.

flies you silly clown. you know as well as anyone that SiX is the oldest surviving clan on GameRanger, and that we have never done the cb thing. as for your comment that we don't belong on gr... i will leave that one alone.

flies-> We need more love  <-me

On a side note, I am happy to see that DAMN is still serving the community here with.. stuff....

PLEASE NOTE: this is an example of a happy drunken post. no riddiculous insults, no accusation of h4x... i save that for the ingame chat.

very well. carry on.
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2005, 09:30:12 am »

You PEOPLE SERIOUSLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ.
Start below and read what i said again....ok?
Youre suppoed to read EVERYTHING, and recognize the context they are meant in...ie=FUN.

ESCPECIALLY ..the 'HE SAID THAT IN JEST PART'

lol <<--see the smiley?? see it?

I cant go into exactly why Nik..but i wanna tell you not to be upset.
What you are reading is not exactly what was meant..its sorta complicated..
and i assure you...(i give you my word on this) was that he said that in jest..and didnt mean any of it.

Ill explain more next time I see you.

Dont be mad at Flies..please.
this started in 100% good humor..he just goofed a little...i promise.

He doesnt really think bbs is hacking ok?
back up..breathe..smile..youre on Candid camera..sort of stuff..ok? jeez

We were all drinking, and talking trash, and thought it would be fun to get a battle going to get his semi-retired guys, and mine to come out for a night of games.

He threw bbs in there as a last minute thing, and IF YOU READ HIS EARLIER POST
(but evidently didnt)..he said he felt bad already, bc of how his post came out.
Intent is whats important here..and there was no foul intent..just being silly.
The hack joke was just one that didnt come across in the translation..he meant nothing by it.

Please Ease up on Ole Flies...it was a private joke that he and i
(Consensually) let spill over into the forum...
sorry to have hurt anyones feelings.

I actually think he MEANT to type SiX and Dr (not bbs)...becuase dr.Autriche and i were both involved in the joking around...and mild trash talking...in FUN.
Remember...drinking involved...

We need more love

(and if i see another 'hey wtf flies?' post in here over this..im gonna JUMP...fo real.  yo.)

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
NiKLoT

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2005, 11:31:00 am »

Dest and lupin u are both 100% right. Further i request some consequences cuz.. u cant just accausing some1 for cheating without having any proof!

Sheix as i first read the post i thought it was some humor too.. but afterwards.. well u saw his reaction. and im alread angry but maybe u can explain me why i shouldnt b angry but for the moment core can suck my as.. i always had the biggest respect of u guys in first line flies and kinetic, but this post was just absolutly gay and if it was humor, it was bad humor.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2005, 11:54:13 am »

Please read the content of this thread before freaking posting a 'wtf freaking omg pwn haxor n00b' responce. This isn't a chat room - READ Before you reply!!

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
||DeStrOyEr||

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2005, 04:24:43 pm »

If that's humour, u're really funny flies... i can't stop to laugh (i've already laugh for about 10 hours )

i will invite u to do the clown with kid when they do their birthday.

if that's not humour. SHOW US A PROOF!

-DeSt

*NeVeR StOp KiLLiNg YoUr EnEmIeS*   -DeSt
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2005, 04:26:50 pm »

Please read the content of this thread before freaking posting a 'wtf freaking omg pwn haxor n00b' responce. This isn't a chat room - READ Before you reply!!

look whose talking. everyone knows that giants can't read. silly BFG, readings for kids!

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2005, 04:28:30 pm »

Flies, Sheix and all other members of (SIX), Core or Dr have been taking a piss here(meaning, they've been joking around). They didn't do this to make some clans look bad, they did this to create some waves around RVS and games on GR again. To get some good old friendly grudge matches going again. They love the game, and they love the community(well..at least the first one). They never ment to imply that BBs cheated, and they never meant to anger anyone. So there will be no consequences over this Nik. It's a shame that you guys misread the intentions of these posts, but if you read them through one more time, I'm sure you can understand what really has happened here. Laugh a little, and try to get some CB's going. Be they friendly or for the league. Thats what this thread is really about.

So..if I wasn't so damn lazy and stuck with WoW I'd come out from the little rock I'm hiding under and slap you bitches around a few times in RVS!!!(but in truth I'm a coward with a big mouth)

Have a nice day
Brutha

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2005, 05:21:12 pm »

look whose talking. everyone knows that giants can't read. silly BFG, readings for kids!

If i could only damn read then i could have decided it was time to learn to write and thus beable to think of a witty responce to that spikey me old mucker... alas i cannot so i will just hum a little ditty to myself.

Nik/bbs guys - Brutha summed things up to a T - id suggest reading through the whole thread again before anything else Smiley

(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2005, 05:39:46 pm »

Nik and Dest...

I am 100% disappointed in BOTh of you.

I dont know how i could have explained it any better..and with any more sensitivity to the fact, that i understand you might think its in bad taste..

But if youre just in a bad mood..decide youre going to disregard what i say..then Im sorry.
You two are taking yourself way too fucking seriously.

MOST IMPORTANTLY..
(And IM SUPER SORRY WE DID THIS FLIES..i didnt relaize that everyone lost their sense of Humor, and REFUSE to read what i say--this wasnt how this was supposed to go)

i said it was a GODAMMN ACCIDENT that he Typed BBS..hes not even FUCKING TALKING ABOUT YOU GUYS ANYWAYS>.. FUCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriosly..why arent the two of you reading what ive said over and over and over and over.HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
You PEOPLE SERIOUSLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ.
Start below and read what i said again....ok?
Youre suppoed to read EVERYTHING, and recognize the context they are meant in...ie=FUN.

ESCPECIALLY ..the 'HE SAID THAT IN JEST PART'

lol <<--see the smiley?? see it?

I cant go into exactly why Nik..but i wanna tell you not to be upset.
What you are reading is not exactly what was meant..its sorta complicated..
and i assure you...(i give you my word on this) was that he said that in jest..and didnt mean any of it.

Ill explain more next time I see you.

Dont be mad at Flies..please.
this started in 100% good humor..he just goofed a little...i promise.

He doesnt really think bbs is hacking ok?
back up..breathe..smile..youre on Candid camera..sort of stuff..ok? jeez

We were all drinking, and talking trash, and thought it would be fun to get a battle going to get his semi-retired guys, and mine to come out for a night of games.

He threw bbs in there as a last minute thing, and IF YOU READ HIS EARLIER POST
(but evidently didnt)..he said he felt bad already, bc of how his post came out.
Intent is whats important here..and there was no foul intent..just being silly.
The hack joke was just one that didnt come across in the translation..he meant nothing by it.

Please Ease up on Ole Flies...it was a private joke that he and i
(Consensually) let spill over into the forum...
sorry to have hurt anyones feelings.

I actually think he MEANT to type SiX and Dr (not bbs)...becuase dr.Autriche and i were both involved in the joking around...and mild trash talking...in FUN.
Remember...drinking involved...

We need more love

(and if i see another 'hey wtf flies?' post in here over this..im gonna JUMP...fo real.  yo.)

WILL YOU BOTH SO ME A FUCKING FAVOR AND READ THIS ONE MORE TIME..OR TWO MORE TIMES IF IT HELPS?? PLEASE??
I DESPERATELY NEED TO THINK THAT THE TWO OF YOU CAN READ< OR BELIVE ME WHEN IM TELLING YOU SOMETHING!!!! REALLY>

This joke had NOTHING TO DO WITH EITHER OF YOU OR YOUR CLAN.

TYPING BBS WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT..HE MEANT DR> and AUTRICHE  UNDERSTOOD THIS BECUASE HE WAS THERE..

NOW STOP IT!

you have totally ruined an entirely FUNNY episode between ME AND FLIES, not between bbs and FLIES..

GRUMBLE!!!!!!!!! EAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

||DeStrOyEr||

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2005, 05:56:51 pm »

Sheix, that's not our fault if flies don't know write...

Sry Nik - I dont think i can come up with any smart reply, apart from whats already said.

If that's humour... how do u explain that??
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 06:40:53 pm by BBs|DeStrOyEr » Logged

(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2005, 06:21:08 pm »

omg.

Flies doesnt have to write..all it takes is for you two to believe me when i tell you whats going on.
Im the other half of this so i know EXACTLY what he meant...
( guess what ..i t didnt have anything to do with you whatsoever.)

What he means that if you read my words, and respected me enought to believe what ive said like FIVE GODAMN TIMES..all of it would make sense.

Almost everyone I know..would read what i said..and say..."Oh, I see it was a misunderstanding, and a mistake, he MEANT TO TYPE DR. and Flies wasnt talking about our clan"  but not you two..for some reason. Thats so depressing that I dont know what else to say either. I thought you were both reasonably intelligent guys who could take an explanation for what it actually means..instead of being this dead-set on having something to bitch about...

Im done explaining it..seeing how i was part of it, and Flies and I discussed what we were doing beforehand,
and seeing that he !!!!!MEANT TO TYPE Dr.!!!!!!!! and seeing that you are refusing to believe what is true, and that you are dead set on being pissed off for no good reason despite a PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE explanation......I wouldnt have a better explanation for it either.

Thanks for fucking ruining my FUN!!! 
Really...thanks.

Me and Flies were just trying to get our teams to play, and you two have signlehandedly and selfishly hijacked what this thread was really suppposed to be about in the first place...US! NOT YOU!

Its over-reactions like over every godam little thing IN SPITE OF MY BEST EFFORTS AT a logical, calm, GOOD HEARTED, HUMOROUS explanations that made me leave this game in the first fucking place.....its ridiculous.

DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2005, 06:37:28 pm »

Nik, DeSt, unless you have any reason to protect yourselfs from being called hackers... no one took the fact that flies said "(SiX) and BBs hack" seriously.  We know neither clan does.  PERIOD.  If there was any truth to what flies said, the DBL admins would have plucked his post and talked about it on their own in the admin area.... or thats what has happened in the past. 

Nik and Dest are too young, I doubt they even see many drunken people.  Hey guys, when people are drunk, sometimes they dont think straight... thus typos and errors, even slanderous speech comes out.  Half the time, they wont even remember they said/typed it.  If flies were accusing either clan of cheating Im sure he would have come with proof, not accusations.

This was CORE:: calling out (SiX) not CORE:: playing the blame game.

Grow up guys, no one thinks you hack.

PS, dest.  I think when flies said he cant say anything but sorry.  He wasnt being funny, he was apologizing for not having any reason to say that.  Nothing more needed to be said.  Jesus christ lets grow up guys.

[/size]

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
||DeStrOyEr||

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2005, 06:44:01 pm »

Nik and Dest are too young, I doubt they even see many drunken people.

LOOL err...

the alcool is 16 years old in our country (and they never control, a kid of 12 which is grow can buy a beer) Wink so everyone has already be drunk here haha.

-DeSt

ps. sry if i didn't understand really fast... but if i write somthing in french, i don't think that u will understand really fast too... (I'm 15 years old and i began english 3 years ago...)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 06:48:36 pm by BBs|DeStrOyEr » Logged

DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2005, 06:47:00 pm »

Super, then you should know.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Seany

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2005, 06:53:15 pm »

Ah, typos - man's most feared and dreaded enem--- 
EDIT YOUR DAMN POSTS IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE!!!

- That should end further misunderstandings (*looks at Flies)

I used to do self-deprecating humour, but I was crap at it.
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2005, 06:59:24 pm »

Seany...hush your face.

SHouldnt HAVE to edit it,
if i explain it with a smile, and laughing and smilies..
that should have been the end of it.
All people have to do..(with stuff i write)
is READ the fuckin shit.

I told the admins what me and Flies were up to before this even started...
You KNOW if it was serious, they would have locked it..but they didnt ..becaes they KNEW WHAT WE WERE DOING..

NOW YALL BACK OFF AND LET ME AND FLIES GET BACK TO OUR DRUNKEN TRASH TALKING!!!!
DAMMIT!!!!

core.Flies

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2005, 07:12:33 pm »

O-M-G

Little did I know that some good ole taunting could end up like this.
I am just trying to convince myself that even if i pressed some wrong keys on my keyboard,
a little rock ´n roll every now and then should still be tried.

First of all I fear to go emo on Scheix, BFG, Brutha, Spike.....all you guys.
I mean...that would be even more insulting wouldnt it ?
So let me just quickly say that your responses here make me "wub ya" more than you know
( but of course that cant outweigh your complete lack of skills in games ).

And then - sigh - Scheix is right.
All this foolish change of spotlight completely spoiled the giggles.
I tried to give you a brief excuse Nik, and at same time keep the ball in game.
But no...

Roll Eyes

GRMBL

K - we can move on now
...everyone back to their stampcollections, homework, WoW, snowshuffling, memo-writing...or whatever keeps you warm at night.

NiKLoT

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2005, 07:19:28 pm »

sry flies seems i missunderstood u and didnt understand what sheix wrote and he explained me the bs that happend sry guys
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2005, 08:26:24 pm »

( but of course that cant outweigh your complete lack of skills in games ).

Don't make me dig out my camouflage thong and come beat your ass armed with nothing more than dangerously shaped toe nail clippings!! Wink 

Hell now your going to actually make me load up gameranger and come play some RvS .. god damn just exactly what this thread was trying to avoid! Wink

(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2005, 09:04:00 pm »

ive seen some CORE boys online...practicing.
Koaq, Kinetic, KGB...

hahahahaa!!
Theyre SKAIRT!!!! clapping hands
Cant funkin blame em.

They know Sheix & Co. is coming.

WOOF!

someone give me a range of times in US time,
so i can check the other guys schedules..both for sat and sun...
so we can see who can show when.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads