*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:04:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Six clan sucks...Dr. clan even loves it  (Read 9564 times)
NiKLoT

« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2005, 07:45:26 am »

man sheix i really dont know how the fuck u find such words... thnx for this post cuz when i read krushs post i was getting pissed off again.. and i imidatly wanted to replay this post witha OMFG or WTF but as i read ur post sheix i really had to say.. at least 1 that understood our problem...

@krush we really dont need any attention. im not really liked in the community but thats cuz if something is pissing me off im getting imidiatly angry. thats me "its the way i am" to use eminems words or "hate it (me) or love it (me)" in 50's words. (btw both fucker but they do say correct things from time to time). and krush i do understand u it might looked like we were looking for attention but i swear we werent. its exactly like sheix said.

many years ago there was the decission if america the official language wil be german or english beacaus of 1 german that voted for english the official language is english and not german, i wish it was the other way around ;(

to all guys who feeled attact by me dest or any1 of bbs, im sry. thx sheix for everything.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 05:39:27 pm by BBs|NiKLoT » Logged
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2005, 11:32:11 am »

im not really liked in the community but thats cuz if something is pissing me off im getting imidiatly angry.

Nik, I want to correct you here..
Everyone that I know that knows you over these last two years of gaming together likes you fine.
You are NOT the angriest person to play the game..trust me.

Kurtz, hes WAY angrier...Deora...well you know. Duncan can get mad..and me? Im furious ALL the fuckin time..(SiX)Nixon also has a temper that makes your look like a happy bunny rabbit..lets see who else..well, there are others...so youre not alone. lol

Sometimes the way things get worded in these forums sounds like feelins are stronger than they really are...but im finding that under it all..most get along ...at least ok.
I REALLLLLy hope you arent stayin away becuase you think that people dont like you.
If nothing else your skills are feared....(except by me)

The Regular RVS players like you fine..(at least 99% of them) and that 1% plus the ones that dont know you like I do, dont count...not at all. I just want you to know that.

Please come and let me shoot your face and fuck up your stats a little bit.
A 10 kill/match average is wayy unacceptable to sheixhundt, and he must do something about that.
Thanks. Smiley

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
||DeStrOyEr||

« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2005, 04:17:44 pm »

sheix, ty for everything!!

to krush : If everyone says what he thinks about all the Mac Clan.... That doesn't will help mac comunity!

-DeSt

ps. i know my english sux

*NeVeR StOp KiLLiNg YoUr EnEmIeS*   -DeSt
NiKLoT

« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2005, 05:37:37 pm »

im not really liked in the community but thats cuz if something is pissing me off im getting imidiatly angry.

Nik, I want to correct you here..
Everyone that I know that knows you over these last two years of gaming together likes you fine.

Kurtz, hes WAY angrier...Deora...well you know. Duncan can get mad..and me? Im furious ALL the fuckin time..(SiX)Nixon also has a temper that makes your look like a happy bunny rabbit..lets see who else..well, there are others...so youre not alone. lol

Sometimes the way things get worded in these forums sounds like feelins are stronger than they really are...but im finding that under it all..most get along ...at least ok.
I REALLLLLy hope you arent stayin away becuase you think that people dont like you.
If nothing else your skills are feared....(except by me)

The Regular RVS players like you fine..(at least 99% of them) and that 1% plus the ones that dont know you like I do, dont count...not at all. I just want you to know that.

Please come and let me shoot your face and fuck up your stats a little bit.
A 10 kill/match average is wayy unacceptable to sheixhundt, and he must do something about that.
Thanks. Smiley

man sheix i love u. it wasnt the fact that im not liked that made me stop more or less rvs its the fact that i started playin WoW and if im not playin my bro is playing and its kinda gay when hes playing wow and me rvs at same time it laggs and dont tell me its a bad excuse i learnd to play rvs with a imac 800mhz i know what lagg means Grin . but im still online from time to time and i even play, cuz even if it laggs it funny to play. One more reason is i was kinda hardcore addicted to rvs and i went sleeping at 9 pm and woke up at 1am just to b able to play on harveys great server.. cuz of that my school marks were kinda getting bad and i... oh man i know ur getting bord and im getting off the thread

cya sheix in a rvs server and trust me even with lagg ill kill ya with my AUG Cheesy
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2005, 08:05:44 pm »

Hahaha no kidding. Kurtz by all accounts gets first prize as the most bad tempered (and by all accounts the funniest) bugger i have ever played RvS with... (im just waiting for his reply to that) and Nixon isn't exactly renowned as a bundle of laughs Wink

Oh and guys your english might suck, but my god its better than my German, french, italian, spanish, etc.

Hell my english sucks and i don't even have a half decent excuse!!

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
MesaBoogie

« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2005, 08:40:46 pm »

Can't we all just get along???  We need more love  We need more love  We need more love  We need more love  We need more love  We need more love  We need more love
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2005, 11:11:00 pm »

No.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
NiKLoT

« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2005, 04:06:17 pm »

lol freak
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2005, 06:14:20 pm »

God Bless Them

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2005, 09:57:24 pm »

Dont make me get ult, dest, and gorf and do a 4v4 on ur asses....

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2005, 03:39:47 pm »

Ok this is pretty much a spam thread now. Let it die please folks its job is done and i don't want to lock it.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
[:] Narauko

the Germans call this BEER?!?

« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2005, 08:03:24 pm »

Why is it when ever i see a flies thread its usually and only because hes pissed at another clan...

nark

War is a hobby, one Fucked Up Beyound All Recognition game.
[/color]
KGB

what's going on

« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2005, 08:25:54 pm »

Another one missing the entire point of this thread.
Narauko this was all a big hoax concucted by flies and sheix to bring some fun in cb'ing.

« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2005, 10:37:22 pm »

i thought that went missing ages ago.

nark

[/color]
core.Flies

« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2005, 12:36:01 am »

I cant answer to waht you see and dont see, Narauko

However, I can assure you this thread was created in an ...interclan-ralationship....
best compared to a situation with a couple of goodfellas like Walther Matthau and Jack Lemmon,
arguing about how you should cook ...lets say...smoked heerring - or how you ground chicks.

Best regards
I ! I  Flies
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 01:07:14 am by core.Flies » Logged
[a] kitkat

I've got tone...

« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2005, 12:44:09 am »

U all suck. 

Ok warn me and lock it up.   Grin

« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2005, 02:06:28 am »

Well I still miss the days you used to bitch about clans, it was good honest reading. Po still nade spamming the fuck out of ghr?  Grin

nark

[/color]
cO.libre

« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2005, 06:07:49 am »

nark, still alive ?

cO.libre - The Chosen Ones<br />www.thechosenones.us

« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2005, 11:41:58 am »

barely, looks like ill be playing AA, bloody PCs.

nark

[/color]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads