*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:26:16 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132953 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: time to say thank you  (Read 14921 times)
z][t-Rampage

can u rap?

« on: November 07, 2005, 11:05:14 pm »

Hey guys and girl.

i'm not sure if this is the right place in the forums to put this, but i felt this was a fitting place. like most of you have notice, our(z][t) activity has slowly dropped over time. ghr has been a fantastic game and a great competetive game but its not enough to keep us going at the level that we have been. its been a couple of seasons since we where really fire up about it and we are now closing z][t down. our forum is down and z][t will not be around anymore. we could have stayed around and played with the tag and kept the clan as a symbolic clan, but mags and i feel that the clan has had its run for the money and the time is right.

first i would like to thank my boys for always working their asses off. and work they did. we trained and trained, worked strategies and walkthroughs. we made our own maps(that became public. dont know how that happened) and we became an outstanding team and close friends. i think the trust and friendship is what made the difference in cb's. i'm orund to call you guys my friends and im pleased to actually call you my real life friends.(there are a couple i havent met, but we will)

i would also like to thank every single gamer who has worn the z][t-Tag. you know who you are. thanx for your time and efforts with us. Acri deserves a shout for his efforts and hard work for us.

i would like to thank every single clan we have battled. it became obvious that we had to work on getting better since everyone else was getting harder to fight and out to get our asses, like we where when BTs and c| where active. thanx for the arguements, discussions, losses and wins. all in all - thank you for your time in Gameranger.

Mauti and his Damn staff. all your time is so much appreciated. thank you for setting up a league in our (mac ppls) interest. we might have been pains in the asses now and then, but i dont think our differences have been to big. thank you admins for your spare time work and a slap on the ass to Civic.

Evill. thanx for making a program that brought us together. even if you probably read some negative shit now and then, your work is respected. z][t would never have started without gameranger being around.

i'll wrap up my thanx now and say im sorry that im not mentioning enough names in this post. but then it would be two pages long and have to many thank yous. and you guys would be like "stfu Rampage"

i really hope that we have come out of this as a clan of honorable gentlemen.

thanx!

proud to have been z][t-Rampage

Live every day, as if it's your last
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 11:12:09 pm »

Don't you dare piss off without keeping in touch.. i'll hunt you down, find where you live and then force you to tell me where you are so i can come say hello!! Wink

bloody hell a fair-well to another clan... i remember back in the day when you young'ens got together and formed z][t ... well i'll go get my pipe and put the slippers by the fire. GG's lads!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 11:05:07 pm by mesa » Logged

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 11:22:19 pm »

When im done owning german cheaters on cs, then i'm for sure gonna be back with GhR3 on my iMac g4 700 mhz, else im sure Magnetic will give me his.

Thanks to all z][t been the best experience for me EVER. Love you guys, im gonna play some AA with u fags hook me up on msn.

Anyone bought a TS server for mac?
Then let me know ip  Wink

z][t-Stripes.r - u'll see this name from now on since r stands for retarded. Cheesy

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
BrandoN

=US= Forever!

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 11:50:49 pm »

wow, yall were so awsome, guess yalls time really came, gl playing AA
I'll miss you guys, seriousely.

My computer is a Pimp, and I am it's bitch
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 09:47:46 am »

Rampage I still expect you to come on and try to shoot me from now and then.  Throw up the .nf on your tag and lets play together like the old days for gods sake![/size]

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 10:07:11 am »

Rampage, thanks for recruiting me for [one] back in the days, thus getting me started on the serious gaming level. Thanks for being mates goes out to: All of z][t, eight, Bombastic, Signtist, Lee Harvey, Tide, Dark, BFG, Shade, ghost and Revolt.

I made some really good friends from a computer game. Who would have thought that. Well, I’m very glad I met you guys, and I’m sure you will stick with me for a long time, some of you for the rest of my life.

BFG: Don’t worry mate, we won’t leave you alone ever. You are on our buddylist, so we know your every move.

Stripes: We don’t need a TS server, we got KDX.

Mags out.

KGB

what's going on

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 10:48:37 am »

Ramps, Mags + rest of z][t, good luck in your future endaevor.
I sure hope this is not a definate goodbye (I'm sure it isn't).
You guys were an excellent team with a bunch of cool soldiers.

I'll fire up Ghost recon when I see you guys playing.
ciao ciao

Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 12:18:54 pm »

You guys were a tough adversary for sure. Even though I had some differences with some of your members at times, I always got a tingling sensation down my pants when cb'ing z][t  Wink

Godspeed to 'yall

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 02:51:26 pm »

BFG: Don’t worry mate, we won’t leave you alone ever. You are on our buddylist, so we know your every move.

Oh man, so you just saw my sexy dance routine while unwrapping my new apple keyboard? (i managed to spill a mug of scalding coffee over it... it almost survived.. not quite)

Will hopefully see you guys in AA then, and in GhR3 of course Wink And i still plan a European Tour one day Wink

KGB

what's going on

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2005, 03:27:23 pm »

BFG:  And i still plan a European Tour one day Wink

Speaking of a European Tour, If you see Neo ask him when he's comming to little old Belgium

« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 05:22:08 pm by KGB » Logged

BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2005, 03:41:17 pm »

I have a Zero Tolerance policy when it comes to Zero Tolerance leaving the Battle League...it just shouldn't be happening!  Even though I havn't played many team CB's in the last few seasons, I do remember what it was like playing against you guys with BTs...quite scary at times!  You are all still free to come in and play some FFA games with me next season...I never could understand how my "host advantage" never quite made me better at FFA than Mags...just sickens me!  hehehe  Wink

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 04:24:29 pm »

i cant beleive u guys are leaving, i would understand that u stop competition but not leave, computer games are hobby and can stay like it!! i'm sure u will be arround and i hope some day like NEO some of u will pass by south of france and i will be mega happy to have u at home for some days, just tell me !!!!

i dont say goodbye cause i know its not a good bye!!! just a CYA
:MoD:Shade
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2005, 04:34:26 am »

Ahh, didn't expect to see this one.

Well, sure had a lot of great games.  I still remember finals and semi finals game that were damn hard fought.  One in particular I remember it was just me and Bloody Brit, when he was in z][t, on Aztec one on one and I had just SA80 and he had the GL and I didn't stand a chance.

I'd have to say z][t was one of the smoothest operating clans out there - they all just clicked.  Rampage commanded the field like a general and everybody followed to a tee and that's what made them so successful.

Well, thanks again for the good yet frustrating games and hopefully we will meet again on the battelfield in the future.

z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2005, 09:23:13 am »

And i still plan a European Tour one day Wink

You will be more than welcome to visit me in Copenhagen. Dunno if I have a bed that’s long enough for you though  Grin

<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2005, 10:36:08 am »

A few years ago I got to know the z][t guys really well. I even had the pleasure of training with them on a few occasions and for me, that was a real treat. z][t presented themselves with real professionalism and I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't at all afraid to take z][t on as opponents, because I always got nervous in cb's, knowing they wanted my ass on a platter... Shocked

Thanks z][t for being one of the best clans in Ghost Recon. You guys made good competition and I'm hoping like hell some of these other clans can be just as lethal and keep this league and game alive. It's true we're not going to see GHR3 for a long time, but that doesn't mean we all have to go down like a sinking ship waiting around for it.

Anyway Ramp thanx for the farewell, but you can't be leaving gameranger too right? Coz if you are, that's just wrong. What will I do without Ramps deep voice to keep me going?

<3 always,

Tigah

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
z][t-Rampage

can u rap?

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 10:48:15 am »

we all have some great games together and most of us have a long online history. its been a great time! i will be stopping in gr now and then, but real life takes up so much time....

BFG, it would be great to see you in norway or london for that matter.

i'll be seeing you guys and girl around  We need more love

Live every day, as if it's your last
Clay

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 01:02:51 pm »

Bah, i would like to thanks zt for being the best opponent team we ever had... Ghr league seems empty without you guys now, especialy for Euro ghr clans, but i would like to thank you guys again and again.
I know that our two histories (zt and ghra) have been made of anger, silly flame and stupid shit, but now its a time which is behind us.
Thx to zt for keeping active all those long years and offering the best ennemy team we ever had.
 Congrats.
The best cb we or i have ever made have probably been against z][t. ! (and now the tactical ghr seems prety empty)
I'll also like to apologize to some zt guys such as Magnetic, Neo or Stripes for having bad flames and shit with them.
"Acri deserves a shout for his efforts and hard work for us." Yes, i'll use this topic to Give acri the shout he deserves (he is now retired). ***To the best ghr player i have ever seen.!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 01:05:45 pm by Clay » Logged

Vermin

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2005, 02:05:31 pm »

Oh yeah - I should've guessed there'd be a thread about this over here. Kudos to my mate Clay for pointing that out, and for having me take the time to post a goodbye of my own.

Though I didn't reside in Zero Tolerance for long, it was certainly the best time I've ever had playing a game. The friendlyness and humour combined with the comfort of playing with highly skilled players really made Zero Tolerance a part in my life that I'll never forget. Though it's sad that all of this has now come to an end as far as a tag goes, I'm glad we didn't decide to keep it on just for the sake of it.

Though I don't know what the future holds for me as far as Ghost Recon goes, I don't believe I will be very active. My time is better spent at other hobbies, and school is starting to take a serious toll on my time.

It has surely been a pleasurable experience playing alongside ya'll, Zero Tolerance members and whatnot.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005, 06:53:47 pm »

***To the best ghr player i have ever seen.!

Ahaha this brings up the old "Best GhR players on GR" thread doesn't it... Don't get me started Smiley

ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2005, 07:41:51 pm »

FOR ZT ........... hip hip hip!!! H......
 clapping hands

clapping hands

clapping hands
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads