*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:21:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132953 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Cocobolo Mods (Moderators: Cobra6, Cocobolo)
| | |-+  No Easy Day version 1.5 Install tips (look here before posting!)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: No Easy Day version 1.5 Install tips (look here before posting!)  (Read 5575 times)
Cocobolo
God bless the freaks

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat..

« on: September 13, 2005, 01:27:54 pm »

Hey fellas,
As you can see (probably can't believe your eyes, lol) No Easy Day 1.5 has been released. For everybody who has DL'ed the mod, remember one thing..

YOU MUST UNINSTALL ANY OLDER VERSION OF N.E.D. IF YOU HAVE ANY INSTALLED ALREADY, BEFORE INSTALLING VERSION 1.5. 

You can also change the name of the older version's folder in the Ghost recon/mods folder, if you don't want to lose the older version. Thanks and enjoy! Cool

Official Plankholder
DTD Pro Mod Team
Cocobolo Ops Modifications
http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/dtd

silent_op

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 04:57:44 pm »

I have downloaded NED 1.5 and it appears in my activated mod list as:
-Desert Siege
-Island Thunder
-No Easy Day 1.5

I did not have the previous NED 1.4 installed prior to installing NED 1.5.

Trouble Shooting:
I have been trying to play NED 1.5 in Multiplayer CO-OP mode. The following missions seem to have problems with completing objectives:
-ned01_dtd-karzai
-ned02_warlords

ned01_dtd-karzai:
This mission when played in multiplayer co-op mode does not allow players to resuce Karzai by the usual bumping into the character action. Since the first objective is not possible to complete, extraction is never possible.

ned02_warlords:
This mission when played in multiplayer co-op mode does not seem to ever move onto the second objective. 25 minutes go by and no warlord meeting occurs. I stayed out view, no shots fired and I planted the Bug in the shed where the meeting should take place. I did not see any trucks heading to the warlord meeting area. The ony vehicle that went to the meeting area was a pickup.

Kit Problems:
This mission when played in multiplayer co-op mode Demo Kit 10 becomes Demo Kit 1 in mission.
-Demo Kit 10 in the multilpayer briefing window appears as  COLT M635 SD with 5 Demo Charges'
-Demo Kit 1 in the multilpayer briefing window and in mission appears as  COLT M635 Tanker with Extra Ammo.

Can these issues be fixed soon, please? I would really like to play this mod with my Phoenix Soldiers group. Please let me if you will fix these problems.

Thank you,
silent_op

Cocobolo
God bless the freaks

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat..

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2005, 02:26:08 am »

Like I had posted over in the GR.net forums, the missions are NOT designed to be MP compatible. You may have some luck with a few of them, but that's not how they are set up and you'll probably have problems. They're single player only as stated in the readme and installer. NED will work with other mission mods however. The kit bug seems to be the icons getting mixed up. it's pretty minor, so unless a lot of other bugs are found (not likely after all this time) that will probably stay as-is, this will probably be the final NED release..

Official Plankholder
DTD Pro Mod Team
Cocobolo Ops Modifications
http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/dtd

Bear
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 12:23:54 am »

I have downloaded NED 1.5 and it appears in my activated mod list as:
-Desert Siege
-Island Thunder
-No Easy Day 1.5

I had no previous NED installed prior to installing NED 1.5.

Trouble Shooting:
I have been trying to play NED 1.5 in singleplayer Campaign mode, but get what appears to be random CDT's.
Any idea's?

All drivers etc are up to date. My other mods work perfectly.
Suicide_Commando
God bless the freaks

-Sicut Nox Silentes-

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 06:57:45 pm »

Not sure Bear. Pretty much all the bugs should be fixed with the 1.5 patch. No other reports of similar circumstances by other people either. Next time it happens post the contents of your ike.log.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads