*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:47:41 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Typhy Betrays MP5 and RVS community by cheating. Vid attached  (Read 3847 times)
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« on: July 24, 2005, 07:53:00 pm »

I fully expect friends and clanmates to back Typh up here, as well they should.
I have no objection to that, and rather respect it.
I know that it has got to feel good to read defending posts like those and realize that your friends have your back. These are guys that have believed in you for a long time..believed in your friendship and believed in your skills. Many of these guys have voiced their support for you publicly, and many have voiced that admiration privately as well...

I am here today, with a HEAVY heart to let them know that you have betrayed them, and betrayed them deeply. Not only have you let down guys that call you 'friend' but you have absolutely betrayed every person you led to believe was facing you on a level playing field..and this includes every team you have ever beaten in a CB in RVS, and every player that plays RVS clean.

There are guys that have been gaming against you and with you for years, and had your back when no one else did and possibly believe you are one of the best gamers in the mac community. Even when they grudgingly admit that you have not always been their favorite person, they ALL admit that your skills have commanded your respect.

What you have done to these guys in the face of their unflinching support defies description, and to a person, you have a LOT of explaining to do.
Not to me, really, (because i think i understand your motivation)...but to the people you have let down in the most sinister way possible. As for the guys who have believed in you, I honestly admire their loyalty. And I acknowledge their attempts to defend you, and the good things they know about you. But theres something else....

But now its going to be your turn to face them about the terms on which you betrayed them.
It is now on your shoulders; If you really are as honorable as you (and they) claim, to be ready to do the right thing, by explaining why you were so willing to let them think that you apply your honor system to life and gaming...(Sure this is a game, but as such, it is also life.) How you conduct yourself in the company of friends as well as enemies and newcomers defines you as a man. Can you look yourself in the mirror comfortable with what you see?
If the answer is yes, then you are a clinical sociopath.

I will be the first to admit, i have never liked you, your style, your arrogance, or your smugness..but up until recently you had my RESPECT as a gamer.

Now, i have nothing but CONTEMPT for you.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!!
lecture the Damn Community about doing the right thing, being honorable, sticking up for the right thing when you take such a cheap shortcut, so as to 1. gain an upper hand over your adversaries, and 2. fraudulently gain the respect of those adversaries, (not to mention the admiration your friends have so graciously bestowed upon you.)  At the end of the day, you owe an honest accounting to to Myst, Maniac, and Snipe...they are going to bear the brunt of your betrayal FAR worse than anyone else. I respect all three for their absolute loyalty to you, and unless they knew all along what you were doing, they deserve an apology. If they DID know, they fall into the same category as you; UNtrustworthy, and in a community where your reputation is all you have, that's death.

Despite my feelings toward you personally, I consistently feared being left on the map with you alone, as I knew most likely I would die. I respected and absolutely feared your gaming skills...but then one day..something changed...

A couple of months ago, on Airport Night, I played you, and my team was giving your team the business..You had a couple kills, but not enough to save the game. It was 2 rounds to one. Then...it happened. And I woke up.

You announced in chat Boldly.."It is NOW time to win".
And your game was miraculously transformed...for the next four rounds, you killed every person on my team...by yourself.  Not that that in itself was miraculous, but I will tell you, that i noticed that your shooting absolutely was.  As you know, I have been playing for two years, and playing regularly..and guess what, i am absolutely familiar with what is possible within the clean, unaltered physics of this game, and you violated every concept i know to be true about it.  Sideways running (not walking) across the back of the tarmac from behind boxes while i was oh-so-barely peeked from the blue bldg window, and your first shot landed on my head the INSTANT you became visible...and then running on the back of the map by the ambulances i was peeked (barely if at all) from the police car to have your first side-running shot from the grass strip the very SECOND you turned onto the parking lot..o yes there were more...16 more to be exact...of course my team was absolutely speechless. This also occured in Import/Export as well, the hundred yard running headshot while im peeked from a catwalk window. Three vets and a noob, completely awed by the strange nature of many (not all) of the shots you made that night. Your phrase IT IS NOW TIME TO WIN, was the biggest clue you could ever lay on the table with a guy like me, Typh..and you are about to pay the price for it.

Then...came the infamous 33-1 game on peaks.

{Typhys quote on said round>>"I hit 44-1 at Peaks a few months back, and 33-1 just a few weeks ago ( Sheix was there, I believe ). I don't take screen shots of those. I don't need pictures to "prove" that I'm a good player. Neither does any good player.""endquote

Typhy, no one, but NO ONE goes 33-1, much less 44-1 on peaks against a team of vets ..it simply isnt done clean, and ANYONE that has ever played the game knows this. Heres where your youthful arrogance is coming to bite you in the ass.

*******Guess what? I had two cameras rolling. Not one, but TWO. Thousands of miles apart.  We'll get to that in a moment.

I wish you could hear the yells of disbelief on KDX as you owned every vet on our team time and time again, whether they camped or not, hiding, running or still..it was TRULY a RVS moment for the books.

I made a public forum statement several months ago, that i was absolutely declaring WAR on cheaters in this game, and sent the warning that i was going to be watching. See, the fact that some of you have allowed the temptation to cheat, ruin MY GAME and MY FUN, has me fucking FURIOUS.
Oh, not so much for what you can do to me with a hack, because, really, in most cases against other hackers, I can overcome..but what i AM furious about, is that fucking lowlifes like you are responsible for, is insuring that everyone is paranoid, accusatory, and generally mistrusting.
YOU SIR, have betrayed every person to play RVS on a mac, because you know there is a weakness in the system. There is No Punkbuster. Had you pulled that bullshit on a pc with Pb, you would be busy purchasing new CD keys, and be stamped with a global ban.
And because of your arrogance, you thought we would all just naturally assume we were witnessing the 'greatness' that is Typhy without questioning it.
And worst and most arrogant of all, you didn't think you could be caught.
YOU WERE DEAD FUCKING WRONG.

Don't respond to me, because you are right in that you have nothing to prove to me, and there is nothing you can do to change what you and I both know to be completely true. Reading your posts concerning the 'chickenshits' who accused you of cheating turns my stomach. Any back and forth from you to me is useless public posturing, and i don't have the time or desire to engage you on it. So I'm not going to be listening to any debate on this subject after this post. My mind is 100% made up, and the question to me, and others has been settled beyond any shadow of a doubt (i have seen you in action in many cases where i had no camera handy, but this time i did)...and it will be equally settled for most who watch the footage.

You owe something to the people who have believed in you all this time.  Face them. Explain to them. Your honor is now up for public discussion and completely out of my control.. You forced my hand here, so no excuses, no lies, and no bullshit. Own up to yourself and your friends, and adversaries.

And another thing, I take what i am saying deadly serious, and I also know the risks inherent in throwing unbacked accusations around this game. The mere hint of cheating in this game, has caused an untold amount of mistrust to enter what is possibly the best competition level video game ever made..and i will promise you all one thing..i will NEVER level an accusation that i cannot prove.

What you are about to see, are un-manipulated clips of Typhy's gun-work in that very 33-1 game, under the name MP5-ASHLEY, in honor of his girl who was out of town for humanitarian reasons. It  is not fake, or edited, and i will spit in the face of any accusation that it is so. I have neither the time nor the interest in blindly or falsely accusing anyone of cheating, but i will SURE AS FUCK call someone out, who is doing so, with proof.

Within the hour or some time frame similar, you will see a follow up post containing links to these videos, hosted by the person manning one of the two cameras. The clips are real, no one is faking anything, and there are 16 witnesses (remember this) to this game, and every person on his team saw what you see in the videos. So There is no possiblility that these clips have been faked or manipulated in ANY way.

For those of you who get this clip, I humbly ask you to take a look at the TOTAL AND COMPLETE absence of recoil on his AUG.
This is 100%  undeniable proof that he is not or was not playing clean. Did he play clean during CB's when his reputation was on the line? I wonder.
This is the most evil hack in the game, and he used it for many games, unabated, accompanied by some of the most snide, arrogant side comments i have ever seen anyone dish out in the face of such dirty play. He actually took credit for all those kills, and took credit publicly. I have a suspicion that he also had a console loaded that included retlock (Rets don't bloom when running) but the camera is only able to capture what he has done to suppress the recoil. Take special note of the bursts where he empties an ENTIRE clip near the bridge on Peaks or on the two figures near the doorway on Island Estate.   NO RECOIL AT ALL>>NONE!   and ask yourself, has YOUR gun ever retained such unbelievable stability at long distances on full auto throughout the length of a full clip? The answer is NO of course, if you play clean. On the other side, it is demonstrated what a CLEAN Aug will do under the exact same circumstances, and the footage tells the entire story. 

Here is where your response to everyone is key Typhy.

Don't you fucking DARE insult my intelligence or the intelligence of anyone who has downloaded this clip by claiming that it is fake, or manipulated. Or by attacking me. It is what it is. It is pure footage of your amazing 33-1 game, and Most that view it are going to know that. I have been honest in my full disclosure of my dislike for you, but i dislike several people here, and would not go through the trouble of creating fake footage falsely implicating them.  I love this game, and My entire and sole purpose here, is to clean this game up AND SAVE IT, so that noobs arent afraid to play, and that less talented clans are not afraid of competing, and we can start getting some trust back into the game, where people feel free to say GOOD GAME and laugh, instead of screaming BULLSHIT, and that when a clanbattle occurs, both teams feel it was a fair fight, fought on even ground. And what players like you have done is turned all the efforts of clean players into mere BULLSHIT and HACK accusations... You are as low as they come.

Again, dont answer to me. My ears are closed to you, and we BOTH know that this clip is real. (*despite how you may publicly respond to this evidence)  Answer to every team you have beaten in RVS, and all of the friends who believed in your skills. Explain to them your motivation for cheating and ruining a beautiful game with your insecurity and need for public acclaim. Prove to them that you weren't cheating when you beat them, and explain to them how and why they should ever trust you again.

I fully expect to see some "kill the messenger" responses to this footage. It's natural, and  I would understand your dismay and perhaps skepticism, and all i can do, regardless whether you believe it or not, is to say that I am merely trying to make this game what it is meant to be.  I am willing to lose your respect or face down your doubt, as long as it keeps one guy from loading these in the fear that my camera will show them doing what I am showing Typhy doing.
IT is wrong. And, Im still taping. Be warned.

**And BIG credit goes to Bts_LeeHarvey for his anti-hack efforts. The software is working and triggers a console on the admins computer when something has been activated. Names are logged along with hack used. Just ask those caught while 'testing' their hacks.

I fully expect retaliation for this, and Im 100% ready to pit my reputation against Typhy's. I said before, this is FUCKING WAR.
There are several members of the community who are intimately aware of how far i will go for fairness in this matter.
I do  hope however,  that those who view this realize how reluctant i was to take it to this level. I hope they assign responsibility where it rightly belongs, in Typhy's lap. NOT mine. I do not cheat. Ever. Nor am i pursuing this as a result of some forum grudge, I am merely holding people accountable for their dishonorable behavior in this small community and in the game i love.

I have nothing but sincere regret and sadness at being forced to do this..and despite disliking Typhy, I am terribly sorry for being forced to ask him to make accounting to himself, his friends and his adversaries just when he claims to be leaving the community. And as much as you might like to pass this off as something personal with me and Typhy.  Just remember one thing, It was not Me who loaded that hack in full view of 16 witnesses and two cameras.   

I make the motion that MP5 is stripped of their title for Season 10, and that Typhy is permanently Banned from further competition in the DBL.

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 08:00:35 pm »

Typhy We have had our moments, from working on the *BL to playing BF1942, from chatting and playing games, to heated arguments about the way *DAMN operates etc. You were one of the players who finally dragged me into playing Raven Shield.

Where i lost respect for you in your behavior towards damn etc, i didn't loose my respect for you as a player. You were always quick, accurate and always there making big contributions to whatever team you were playing on, there was no debating your skill as a player, and as i moved from Ghost Recon to this new game i was in awe of the skills you appeared to be demonstrating.

But Now lets scrap that last bit. This changes everything.

I enjoy playing this game. I enjoy being able to crack open a beer, chat with guys from around the world and play this great game. I have good days playing, and i have pretty crap ones as we all do. This small community is pretty special - most of us know each other in some shape or form and we have some great members, players and people who dedicate time and money into the community - like Lee Harvey and his server. So when this enjoyment of the game began to be interrupted with scares of cheating and the realization of the breadth and wealth of cheats and hacks that had became available for the mac i like others was disgusted. We enjoy playing the game, we want a clean and fair game to compete. You have tried to take that away, who the hell do you think you are?

How dare you. How dare you insult every player of RvS in the mac community. What gives you the right to spoil the fun and enjoyment of this game for others, how dare you abuse problems with the game in order to supliment what must be your total lack of self regard to feel you must cheat to gain respect from others.

But most of all how dare you treat people with so little respect, with such contempt. How can you show your face let alone post these righteous comments about cheating on these forums?  Times up. Your stupidity has caught up with you, your ignorance in thinking that you wouldn't be caught is laughable.

Fine, it doesn't matter what your friends say about you and your behavior outside of this gaming community. What matters to us and all we have to go on is what you do and say here. And what you have done here is cheat lie and treat the gaming community which you were part of with utter contempt.

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now for all the earth. I hate to think what your fellow members of -MP5- must be thinking of you, in the knowledge that you have lied and decepted them, and now dragged everything they have done down.

How can anyone trust anything you say or do? It wasn't long ago you started a thread in the BL forum regarding your indignation at being accused of cheating. Im sure the irony is not lost on everyone.

Whatever you said or did on these forums, whatever arguments or complaints about the BL and how things worked, ive never spoken or played with a player who couldn't have respect for your skills as a  player.

And you lied to every one of those people, not to mention yourself. I wonder have you actually kidded yourself into believing yourself? Say what you will if and when you watch these video clips, i doubt you will have the decency to apologies to the community as you rightly should for your behavior.

To the other MP5 players, im sorry i really am so sorry this is really horrible. I cannot imagine just how i would feel if someone i knew like this had lied and decieved me in such a way.

--------------------

Did you think we were stupid? Did you think we haven't been watching you, studying you, carefully noting your every move? Did you really think that little of the members of this community? I have been working closely over the weeks and months with several members of the community, to do something that you always wanted. To catch and stop cheaters from ruining the game. The video camera i have had set up monitoring players is just one of the many ways we have in catching players who are intent on ruining the enjoyment and fun for other players by hacking and cheating.

Typhy don't kid yourself  this was some kind of vendetta against you, your not worth the time. There are players here who will do everything any anything it takes to ensure that we can play together, in fun clean games, and how dare u take that away from us. And to think you must have thought we would let you get away with it.

To any individual who is tempted to use cheats or hacks when playing Raven Shield in this community dont. Show some respect and don't spoil the fun for everyone else. you don't need huge scores to enjoy playing the game, you don't need huge scores to be respected by other players. But whatever happens don't you dare spoil our games you have been warned and you will be caught.

To quote you Typhy:

I don't care if one guy says "cheater", or something, just when they're irritated, but I don't appreciate someone spreading the bullshit that I'm a cheater.

I don't fucking cheat.  To me, when you accuse me of cheating, you're saying "You're on a level so far above me that it seems impossible to me that we can be playing the same game". Obviously, it's no surprised that only a newbie would have that attitude. Read up, study up, and learn to play before you make bullshit acquisations.

As part of the staff that looks after and maintains the *DAMN Battle League Im in discussion with the other  Admins now who will make a full statement regarding this in the next 24 hours or so but to highlight the official *DAMN stance on cheating:

Cheating won't be tolerated, any use of hacks, long distance view cheats, night vision cheats,... will end in a perma ban from the *DAMN Battle League and all parts of the *DAMN R6 website for at least 1 year. Further we will forward your IP address and GameRanger account number to the GameRanger Multiplayer Service. 

The first video is of MP5 Typhy playing peaks (under the name MP5 Ashley as noted by shiexhundt) you can view his screen on the right, and a comparison of me in the sam location on the left. Id urge you to attempt to recreate what you see yourself. the file can be downloaded here -moved to faster server

The second file is a full screen shot of that same play of typhy on Peaks and can be downloaded  here - moved to faster server

The third is a close up on Island Estate showing typhy killing two players - again note the absolute lack of gun recoil from the aug. this video can be downloaded  here - moved to faster server

Like Shiexhundt i will do everything i possibly can to make sure to catch and stop cheaters. This wasn't some personal vendetta against Typhy, this was players of RvS disgusted that there were people in the community who were ruining our enjoyment, deceiving the community, lying and cheating. Do don't you dare, or i and other will do everything we can to show you in your real colors. and as you can see, this is what happens to cheaters.

Bandwidth is limited - please share and mirror it if possible so that all who want to view these video's can.
edit thanks to civic for assisting with a faster server and more space

« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 09:58:00 pm by BFG » Logged

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
||DeStrOyEr||

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2005, 08:02:36 pm »

Typhy doesn't cheat, there is only a lot of time that he plays the rainbow six games and know very good all the map and where stand or where rush...

sry i can write more bc my english sucks  Lips Sealed

-DeSt

*NeVeR StOp KiLLiNg YoUr EnEmIeS*   -DeSt
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 08:07:18 pm »

Dest please watch the movies, then  come and repeat what you have just said.

Antityphy
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 08:15:32 pm »

Good work Sheix, and BFG.  Im all for what you've just stated.  Oh, and Destroyer your an idiot.

peace
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2005, 08:49:25 pm »

what a goooooooodddd news

can we fuck all these fuckers !!!! Huh?

can we have an anti cheat for ghr?

i shared already all my hates with u guys for cheaters and i will back up anyone who need help

but i will not CB until we can be almost sure none is cheating

or i will cheat too ;-)

cya online

ghost

ps gj guys
Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2005, 09:44:36 pm »

Bravo Sheix, bravo. A job well done.  Smiley

(And BFG too  Wink)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 09:51:23 pm by Toxic::Joka » Logged

bronto
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2005, 09:48:48 pm »

plz mirror, ones on isophia dl at 2kbps.'

oh also, i dont play rvs, and i only watched the first video..i cant see what is going on with it, he seems to be hiding behind a hill as far as i can tell?
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2005, 09:50:50 pm »

all three videos have been uploaded to my server and the links have been changed. so if you're still downloading from isophia, stop and use the new links. Smiley
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 09:57:01 pm by Civic » Logged

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
bronto
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2005, 09:53:35 pm »

links?
Civrock

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2005, 09:58:10 pm »

in BFG's post, near the end.

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2005, 09:59:00 pm »

Here's one for the comparison video.

http://toxic-clan.net/ftp/joka/typhy_comparison.mov

Haven't got the two other yet.

BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2005, 10:01:21 pm »

If you wish to speak with Me, my GR account is open to anyone. I don't feel like saying shit  in this thread because quite frankly I feel sick about this.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
bronto
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2005, 10:03:10 pm »

http://www.civic-mac.de/stuff/typhy_comparison.zip
http://www.civic-mac.de/stuff/typhy01.zip
http://www.civic-mac.de/stuff/typhy02.zip

so yeah i just watched them.
typhy: self pwn.
the first two i wasn't looking in the top right hand for the kills he was getting, and the third one is just blatantly obvious. especially the first kill in the third one, it jerks really quick to the guys head.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2005, 10:04:22 pm »

Thankyou for the mirror's guys im afraid my server got hit by you all pretty hard!

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2005, 10:12:29 pm »

BFG is emailing Elan and Mauti regarding a ban for -Mp5- Typhy and the -Mp5- clan from the *DBL.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Blitz

Pride and dignity mean nothing on the battlefield!

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2005, 10:52:56 pm »

I've never like Typhy, or respected the little eskimo.  I hope he gets what he deserves, a kick in the teeth.

Blitz Cool

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
bronto
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2005, 10:53:49 pm »

I like typhy but it's still jacked up that he did it in a cb.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2005, 11:08:21 pm »

typhy loves the cock  clapping hands

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2005, 12:15:34 am »

the next step is : now find me cheating! moahahahahah ...

joking, i don't cheat and never will.

for the topic, ehh.. typhy?? loool?? now i understand why you backed me up in the issues ive had with *DBL and theyre thoughts about Me cheating, you suck.

ive said enough, l8r..

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads