*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:08:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132953 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN
| | |-+  Feedback on Admins & moderators
| | | |-+  What's with all the flaming
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What's with all the flaming  (Read 17021 times)
|ÅK|*Deora*

« on: July 01, 2005, 08:25:52 pm »

What's with the letting Kurtz and Sheix spreading negative gossip?   Especially when it's false.  Only reason Kurtz and Sheix ever had a problem with me, it's because they decided to get confrontational with me in a game, and I put them in their place.  They got so pissed, they still hold a grudge to this day.  So hard a grudge, their way of getting "revenge", is by spending their time(these fools have too much time on their hands.  Get a girlfriend you losers), on these forums, spreading nonsense, in hope to change people's view on somebody.  Straight up Losers.   

My point is, I talked to Lone-Wolf 3 months ago, and he assured me these forums were not for flaming on others, and any flames would be deleted immediately.  Why is it, that I requested this nonsense to be deleted, and these guys find it "amusing" to keep it up instead.   That's the kind of staff you got going Mauti...   

Oh yeah, and when I talked to Lone-Wolf on GR about why are the flames being left up and pls delete them, the guy tells me to not dictate what for him to do!   WTF kind of attitude's that!  Some bullshit attitude!   Nobody's trying to dictate nothing, trying to get flames put out...   These people, carry a heavy chip on their shoulder...

Civrock
*DAMN Supporter ][ *DAMN Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 08:28:17 pm »

awww...

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 09:35:54 pm »

rapid, didnt you get banned from *DAMN, awhile ago? and plus, sheix says, and I believe him, that you were talking a buncha shit like usual and sheix backed up whatever he said back by pwning you in an RvS game.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 11:33:36 pm »

You know, I've never found any of sheix's posts to be a flame in any way. Kurtz hasn't really even flamed in an excessive way either. I think Rapid is a little bit board, and wanted some spotlight.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2005, 12:24:12 am »

Haha shiex was talking bullshit? , yeah and i'm a fucking dwarf.

Rapid has it ever occured to you that the problem might not lie with your behavior and not the rest of the entire population of game-ranger?

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2005, 05:35:16 pm »

I nominated MYSELF for a  DBL warning Deora, on pointing out some of your delusional, hysterical antics in a flame-bait sorta way, so theres no Need to climb the trees of the admins here, to get some luvin.

No need to freak out publicly....again.
PLEASE STOP BOTHERING LONEWOLF OVER IT...Thanks.

I warned you when you turned on me, (for god knows WHAT reason)
that if you bite the bulldog, you better be ready to take some of your own medicine.

I know its gotta be hard not to have a forum to bash me in, I feel for you, and the demise of your clan.

And this stuff about owning me...

Again..sigh, I'll point out that i beat you scoring in THIRTEEN FULL MATCHES to THREE. (yes, honey you did win the last three, but that doesnt equal OWN in any dictionary but your own) and there was a full server to witness it. O trust me, im keeping track..im just that pathetic.

Have a great fourth of July.
Stop by your hot-dog stand, get a foot-long,
have a beer and try not to think about me.
Its a game.

Grin

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2005, 06:24:21 pm »

meh he won't be back to defend himself.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2005, 06:31:16 pm »

He will be back, in 4 months...

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2005, 06:52:59 pm »

four months?

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2005, 04:47:28 am »

Mark my words... speaking of spamming moron, did you know that I killed your double? Funny story...

John Lennon
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2005, 12:08:28 am »

wtf are you talking about myst

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
|ÅK|*Deora*

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2005, 05:42:50 am »

See what I mean?

People need to grow up around here...   Roll Eyes

Anytime you want to discuss this face to face, as opposed to behind the computer typing nonsense, like you have Sheix, be my guest.  Otherwise, keep "typing" away dork.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 05:48:02 am by |ÅK|*Deora* » Logged

(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2005, 08:14:30 am »

And this stuff about owning me...

Again..sigh, I'll point out that i beat you scoring in THIRTEEN FULL MATCHES to THREE. (yes, honey you did win the last three, but that doesnt equal OWN in any dictionary but your own) and there was a full server to witness it. O trust me, im keeping track..im just that pathetic.

Grin

Now see, theres nothing wrong with pointing out that you are clearly delusional. Prudence DEMANDS it.

You said I had a grudge becuase you owned me, and I replied that i had a FULL server of witnesses to the fact that i outscored your THIRTEEN straight maps to THREE. You then left the server somehow under the impression that winning three maps showed the world that you were the better player, when that is clearly silly. I am helping you to inject some stability into your chaotic thinking process so the world wont seem like such an unfair place. I am helping you see the world as it truly is, instad of how you wish it could be. How on gods green earth is that flaming?

Asking you not to go climb on Lone for some lovins isnt really viscious either (annoying to YOU perhaps, but not viscious)...im just asking that you not waste our admins time with that silly stuff....its a game.

One last thing...read up on the new patriot act...and especially take a look to see how thinly veiled threats of physical violence are handled these days....sunshine.

Shocked

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2005, 02:24:29 pm »

mauti should lock this pointless waste of a thread. this is just sad rapid, sad.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2005, 06:35:32 pm »

Mauti eh? I highly doubt that spike.

John Lennon
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2005, 09:12:47 pm »

well no one else has the power to do it in this forum.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2005, 09:34:35 pm »

And the complaint thread started by Typhy was locked. So can i suggest we let this die now until mauti closes it or whatever considering there isn't anything left to say on the topic?

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2005, 09:48:40 pm »

And the complaint thread started by Typhy was locked. So can i suggest we let this die now until mauti closes it or whatever considering there isn't anything left to say on the topic?

I locked that one myself.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2005, 09:50:12 pm »

Ahh, you didn't like the responses you were receiving, pity i wasn't quite done there. Ok well unfortunately i doubt rapid is going to do the same.

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2005, 10:39:56 pm »

I didn't have any issue with the responses. Had I responded, it would've turned into a giant flame war. I had no interest in that. I'll unlock it if there's something else you want to say there.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads