*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:25:49 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132953 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thanks To Those That Attended The Ghost Recon Meeting.  (Read 2175 times)
<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« on: April 20, 2005, 09:53:48 am »

I'd just like to thank those clan leaders/representatives that attended the Ghost Recon Meeting in the weekend. I knew it would be a tough crowd to handle, but surprisingly we got a lot of issues discussed. Now, I know I said i would post a summary of the meeting, but I realised that we don't have much time before the new season. Which doesn't allow too much time to open up discussions on ideas/suggestions - which may not be possible to implement and just cause unnecessary - leading to nowhere arguments. So I've posted a summary for the admins, which we will discuss in our up and coming pre-season meeting.

We will endeavour to bring some topics up for dicsussion, before they get implemented for the new season.

[a] Red Tigah

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 01:13:42 pm »

When will there be a RvS meeting?

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 02:14:32 pm »

This wasn't something the dbl organized. If RvS clans want a meeting, someone needs to take the initiative to organize one.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 08:50:17 pm »

Just out of curiosity, would it not be a sound idea to give the opportunities of future meetings to the community in a controlled manner. Technically speaking we have 1 or 2 active RvS admins out of the entire squad. For a ladder growing at the pace it is suitable to have more. However, on the actual topic, if the admins were to hold meetings to address ideas and problems in the community every now and then, it may give the community a much more involved feeling. Perhaps not the intention of this original meeting, but it is a very interesting idea.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
[:] Narauko

the Germans call this BEER?!?

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 02:08:45 am »

Who wants RvS players anyway? Grin

War is a hobby, one Fucked Up Beyound All Recognition game.
[/color]
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2005, 12:21:41 am »

wao so there was a GHR meeting?? nice to hear after !!

anyway i couldnt be there i was surfing !! ;-)

DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2005, 05:04:12 pm »

so tigah... are you gonna post the results of said meeting?

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 10:04:15 pm »

The results? the results go to a discussion with the admins. The meeting was to help us (the admins) get an idea of what the Ghost Recon players are looking for... You'll see the results with the season XI changes.

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2005, 02:53:41 am »

sorry I dont see why the peons like myself cant find out what others would like to see because I was unable to make the meeting.  Krush try to be a little less Frank with people who are asking a simple question. A simple answer would have sufficed:

"The results were for the admins to make better changes for next season, if you want the results, just wait for a soon coming post about next season"

Above would have been a much better answer which would not have caused my irrate post, but alas, said speaker was unable to post such a reply.

Respectfully yours,

DarK.

PS, Those of us (The NON Admin peons) would like to know what happened at that meeting BEFORE next season.  Or the week before.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 02:55:29 am by DarK. » Logged

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2005, 05:03:54 am »

I don't believe I was rude at all... But if you want the discussion topics you can get it from :MoD:'s representative from the meeting. :MoD:RU-47

sorry if what I said in my earlier post offended you DarK...

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads