*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:50:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Request For the Modders Of *Damn Community -- New Ghr Server Restart--  (Read 1292 times)
80_Proof

The Sting In Drink

« on: April 11, 2005, 09:40:22 pm »

The Script for the (Bigtex's Server Restart) is out of date. For some reason (Probably the Newer versions of OSX) the server restart script does not work any more. It restarts the Gameranger Application and Opens a room but does not start the game again. My guess is its either newer versions of Panther or Gameranger that have cuased this restart to fail. I ask for a second version, being that Po)| Server is the most frequently used server on Gameranger with its Teir 1 Connection, It needs this software to be completely flawless. If anyone can provide a more up to date version of this please do so. Ocasionally the server crashes, and it leaves the server defunct for hours at a time. wallbashing

80 Proof
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 09:53:22 pm »

My memory fails me regually but i believe Tex said it was a pretty straightforward Applescript - and therefore should be pretty straightforward to rerun with the help of the applescript recorder and a few tweaks

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads