*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:17:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Concerning the Semi-Finals  (Read 945 times)
Acri

I swat flies with a hammer. Redundant?

« on: March 20, 2004, 12:33:32 pm »

Dear *DAMN community,
I would like to write an apology for the incident yesterday, but first: Our explanation!

We met BTs in the grand finale last season and that clan battle resulted in a lot of bad blood between me and Eight and z][t and BTs.
What happened was that the cb got delayed by 55 minutes. Since it was getting really late, we were getting annoyed and asked an admin if we were within our rights to ask for a forfeit. Not to actually DO it but to have it as a card to speed the BTs up. The admin said it was technically within our rights but he wouldn't recommend it. And neither did we.

The clan battle started and after a few rounds one of our guys had to go reboot or something like that. BTs starts the 5 minute timer on us. We get really upset because we already waited 55 minutes for them. Also, during this cb we got accused of glitching over 5 times.

Needless to say, the cb didn't end with the best feelings between us. I was behaving badly with my battle taunts and got to see the full power of Eight's block button. Heh.

Oh, well, when we heard Eight wanted to postpone the cb our first reaction was: NO WAY! NOT AGAIN! We had agreed on this time, be it default day or not, we had agreed on Friday default cb hours. My opinion was: There should have been more BTs online!
Me and Eight talked, resulting in the chat log you've read. It really looks bad, that chat log, but Eight blocked me before I could say what I wanted -

- The question was: When are you going to be back? He replies with "you should ask the hospital" and i replied "You're not the one who's sick". It looks awful, but what I was gonna say (that the block hindered me from) was: "You're not the one who's sick. It's not like you're gonna be gone for 2 days or anything. When are you gonna be back?"

OF COURSE we respect that Eight has to go, but our opinion was: This IS the agreed time... Why are there only three guys online for a cb we said would be 4vs4+?

Now, unless it has been done already, I want this cb to be deleted. Zero T apologizes for the way it turned out yesterday.

My final words are, however: Eight, treat other clans with some respect. Accusing another clan of glitching almost EVERY round and starting a 5 minute timer after delaying the cb for 55 minutes is not honorable and it is not respectful. I want the cb to replayed, but I still think you were out of line.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2004, 12:41:12 pm by z][t-Acri » Logged

And further more... what the... Oh my god! You sunk Portugal!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads