*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 02:18:33 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN
| | |-+  Suggestions, opinions, criticisms,.. (Moderators: *DAMN Mauti, jn.loudnotes, BFG, Civrock)
| | | |-+  Suggestion: Moderation Procedure
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Suggestion: Moderation Procedure  (Read 11809 times)
|?K|*Rapid*
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2004, 06:46:08 am »

Call others "noob", and act like one yourself.  Nice display of hypocrisy Noto.  Now go fuck yourself and save the wannabe witty comeback.  Just isn't working...  Tongue
|?K|*Rapid*
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2004, 06:57:24 am »

Mauti, the more and more I look at the stupid ass posts made by your "moderator" Noto, still makes me wonder what you saw in him...

I think you might not have known he was this imature and childish?  

Whatever it is, pls stop the clown act out of this overgrown asshole.  It's merely stirring up trouble around here and causing reactions what would not have been, had his nonsense been properly moderated.  

And don't act as if he had right to act like an ass...

Noto
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2004, 05:20:09 pm »

I'm not a moderator Rapid.  Nice observation though... noob.

.::|N| Noto

Added:  Why not stop posting here? It's not like you have an account, or want one.  No one likes you Rapid... plus, you cheat.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2004, 05:24:23 pm by .::|N| Noto » Logged
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2004, 08:43:28 pm »

As much as I can't stand Rapid....

Noto, I think you need to learn how to argue.  Nothing you have said in this thread has been very logical, not to mention backed up with evidence.  Everything you say is riddled with fallacies and insults, and it doesn't really explain why Rapid is wrong and why you are right.  To be truthful, Rapid is acting much more mature than you are.  Grow up.

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2004, 08:44:25 pm »

Noto and Co. - how about you guys quit feeding the trolls?

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
BTs_GhostSniper
*DAMN Supporter ][ *DAMN Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2004, 09:36:28 pm »

I'm just so happy that people like Flies, Aramarth, voodoo, BFG, and Civic have no authority in this area to moderate, lock threads just because they feel like it, and edit people's posts.

Oh the freedom!

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2004, 07:27:21 am »

How bout you quit feeding my cock?... But seriously, am I not allowed to contribute to a debate on these forums?  Or am I just not allowed to defend Rapid?

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
Noto
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2004, 07:57:27 am »

And company?  Fuck that... I'm a lone wolf in this forum.  w00t Wink

They're kind of like treasure trolls... cute... fuzzy... nearly worthless... okay okay, completely worthless...

How bout you quit feeding my cock?... But seriously, am I not allowed to contribute to a debate on these forums?  Or am I just not allowed to defend Rapid?

If I ever saw a cock eat anything, I would put down the crack pipe, point, laugh, cry, and then pick up the pipe again.

By the way, you are not allowed to defend Rapid.  Not only is he older than almost everyone here, but he cheats too...

So does anyone actually have Oregon Trail anymore?
Blitz

Pride and dignity mean nothing on the battlefield!

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2004, 08:39:43 am »

I say, fire Noto. He brings in off topic posts about AK and random shit. He doesn't contribute to anything that this one forum is about. He goes out of his way, and probably spends more time here on the forums than fucking Rapid and AK do. I have talked with Rapid extensively recently about sound conversion and other things, and he has more brains in his dick than you (Noto) do.  I mean, why don't you stop while you are BEHIND, because you are.

Blitz Cool

PS: Why can't we all be friends? Go listen to War - Why can't be friends?

PSS: I just realized, Gabe owned you Noto in 2 posts!

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2004, 08:53:41 am »

I still have Oregon Trail...it's too old skool for my G5 tho  Angry

Noto
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2004, 09:00:51 pm »

I still have Oregon Trail...it's too old skool for my G5 tho  Angry

Will it run in Classic?
Noto
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2004, 09:11:33 pm »

I say, fire Noto. He brings in off topic posts about AK and random shit. He doesn't contribute to anything that this one forum is about. He goes out of his way, and probably spends more time here on the forums than fucking Rapid and AK do. I have talked with Rapid extensively recently about sound conversion and other things, and he has more brains in his dick than you (Noto) do.  I mean, why don't you stop while you are BEHIND, because you are.

Wow... Blitz, don't be a noob.  First off, fire me from what?  I haven't been an Admin or Moderator since Season 6, which is when I passed the buck to Aramarth due to my schedule.  Secondly, your 16 yr old ramblings mean nothing to me, and the notion I spend time on the forums more than Rapid and Alaska is simply repulsive.  I think you if took all of the complete GG Spam threads, AK would average out on top, and mostly due to Rapid.  Don't lecture me about crap like that.  And the notion Rapid has brains in his dick is most likely correct since he has none in his head.  I appreciate the high school lecture you ripped off from your guidance counselor.  Lovely...

I have talked with Rapid extensively recently about sound conversion and other things...

There are many people chuckling right now at that statement... I even found myself giggling a tad.

Blitz... get off the Internet, get back to your homework.  What have you brought to the forums lately? Hmm... not much from what I see... Oh yeah, Gaybe doesn't own anything... he's still in high school with you.  I doubt you even own the computer you're on. Wink
« Last Edit: April 30, 2004, 01:16:43 am by .::|N| Noto » Logged
Blitz

« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2004, 10:52:54 pm »

HAHAHAHA! I agree with Rapid about how you own yourself. You are pissy about not winning this "war."  Besides, you really to define what a "n00b" is on the forums. Is it, I don't have as many posts as you? Or is it because I don't provide bullshit? Maybe if you pull your head out, from your ass, and open your mind.  Maybe if you don't get so defensive about stupid shit like this. Maybe if you EVER have a conversation with Rapid, you might be a better person. Oh, another thing, why you bringing in counselors in on this? See, you brought in bullshit.  Stop trying to be cool and try and own me. I am going to go off topic now to give you my High School Carrier detail. I go to fucking Columbine High School.  I see shit like this, what you are giving, going on every damn day. You are just like a pathetic freshman who can't get any.

First off, fire me from what?? I haven't been an Admin or Moderator since Season 6, which is when I passed the buck to Aramarth due to my schedule.

Hmm... What schedule? Seems like you have more time than I do to be able to write a post like that. Maybe if you quit the bullshit you are presenting might acutally be liked by others.

I appreciate the high school lecture you ripped off from your guidance counselor.? Lovely...

Hahahaha! Man, you really need to pull your head out of your ass.

Secondly, your 16 yr old ramblings mean nothing to me, and the notion I spend time on the forums more than Rapid and Alaska is simply repulsive.? I think you if took all of the complete GG Spam threads, AK would average out on top, and mostly due to Rapid.? Don't lecture me about crap like that.

Now here is what I want to know.  You some kind of EmoKid that needs to speak out about how he is hated or hates someone?  Here is some made-up HTML 4.0 code you need to use whenever you get on the forums again <emo class="css/below Rapid" style="None"  target="Myself">YOU ALL SUCK!</emo>. Now since you ain't that smart, I am going to translate to you what this will present: I suck so much!.  Now, you should add that to the beginning of every post you make.

Finally, I hope you like have the "quote" thing happen to you. Now shut up, and bring on the JFK conspiracies!

Blitz Cool

PS Noto, do us a favor and stay on topic.

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2004, 11:11:19 pm »

Bah w/ this, who started this anyway?

and how the hell did it turn from suggestion:moderation procedure into an all out flamewar?

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2004, 12:33:44 am »

If you take out the "t" in "Noto" it spells "Noo"...hehe

Gaybe doesn't own anything... he's still in high school with you.  I doubt you even own the computer you're on. Wink

I actually do own my own computer...bought it myself Smiley

Noto
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2004, 01:17:24 am »

I actually do own my own computer...bought it myself Smiley

Good man... now figure out a way to get OT on there...

Noto
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2004, 01:19:49 am »

Finally, I hope you like have the "quote" thing happen to you. Now shut up, and bring on the JFK conspiracies

I'm assuming you meant having?  The quote things happens to me all the time, ask Bucc!

Noob list growing...

Blitz
Rapid
Gaybe (Season 5 only)

Now... if we could only find Bondo...
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2004, 04:23:16 am »

The quote things happens to me all the time, ask Bucc!

You n00b Noto, I don't know what you are talking about, I never do the "quote things" to anyone Cheesy

That's not even funny!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Blitz

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2004, 05:30:22 am »

Ahhh Noto. You are making an ass out of yourself. I laugh...  Anyways, have you guys heard about the Secret Service conspiracy? Where the SS agent got up on the car, and shot him? I like that one. There is even a conspiracy where JFK committed suicide!

Blitz Cool

I just realized, Noto, only 3 are on the list of "noobs"? I thought we just kicked your ass...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2004, 05:37:29 am by Blitz » Logged

Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2004, 05:39:10 am »

Finally, I hope you like have the "quote" thing happen to you. Now shut up, and bring on the JFK conspiracies

I'm assuming you meant having?  The quote things happens to me all the time, ask Bucc!

Noob list growing...

Blitz
Rapid
Gaybe (Season 5 only)

you're missing a lot people on that noob list

romulus/peekay
romeo/juliet
this group (also rumored to be 1 person) predates rapid and puts him to shame

ejo (the original noob and bullet magnet)
typhy (he's still on probation for being in ak for that long)
you (for wishing bondo was back)

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads