*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:51:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  Finals rules
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Finals rules  (Read 1000 times)
Valdar

Only the best

« on: June 22, 2003, 09:50:16 am »

I have noticed that the rules are a little incomplete.  Below is the part I want to draw attention to.

Attention: in the finals you have to play! At the start of each final round each clan posts 4 dates and times at the BL forum where you have time to cb(at least 2hours). Then you agree to one date, time and number of players. If you can't agree an admin will decide date and time(the default number of players is 3vs3).

The rules are written so that both clans will arrange for only one time and date in a week/round. This suggests that we are expected to play all 3 cbs at once, which is just crazy. 3 cbs can take a very long time. It would be much better if clans had to arrange 3 different date and times.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2003, 10:03:55 am »

Hehe, no you don't have to play 3 games in a row(first who wins 2cbs proceeds to next round). 4dates/cb. However I'll announce and explain the finals once the final cb update has been done!

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads