*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 05:29:06 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: |MP| challenge |n| to a CB  (Read 1667 times)
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« on: June 04, 2003, 04:05:07 am »

I'm tired of them dodging us, telling us that they will CB us "tomorrow", and not CB'ing when they have 8 guys on. So come |n|, nut up and CB us. Let's set a time so we can end this crap.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Aramarth
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2003, 11:27:35 pm »

Still no luck eh Ace? It is almost a shame that |n| is so good that they can't be bothered to play people that want a shot at them.
Noto
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2003, 02:21:13 am »

To Ace, and the other members of |MP| who Ace speaks on behalf of,

I would like to take this time to respond to your post.  I do this on behalf of all of the members of |n|`The Network, and I do know that they feel the same way.  

Point one.  I do not feel that we are "dodging" your CB requests.  I do not believe I have ever even received such a request from you or anyone else on behalf of |MP|.  I understand that setting up a CB can be difficult at times.  I think all who read this can understand that scenario.  Although, I do hope you realize that we are not the only clan on the Ghost Recon Battle League.  There are currently 48 clans registered for the GhR BL.  34 of those clans are active.  Out of those 34, 14 of those clans have participated in more CB's than |MP| (which is only 10 for season 4).  Out of those 14 clans, you have only CB'd 4 of them.  Basically the point I am getting to is that out of the 34 active clans, there are 24 clans you have not even CB'd, therefore I do not understand why we are the only clan to receive a personal "invite", which has been graciously posted on this forum.  Please do not post more trash-like talk on this forum because you can't seem to muster up a CB with us.  If you are unhappy with the fact that you are unable to CB us, maybe you should move on and request a CB with another clan.  Afterall, there are 24 you haven't even met.

Second point.  Many GhR clan gamers out there may have realized that some clans denote ranks within their clans.  I believe +MOD+ and |DFA| are perfect examples of this.  There are times when I do not even bother asking for a CB for either of these clans because I notice at times there are many newer members, sometimes sporting a fashionable P next to their name, or perhaps a PFC.  You, as well as many others, should be able to notice that the |n|`The Network does not use a rank as a part of our name, therefore I cannot expect you, or any other clan, to know whether or not we have CB ready players online at the time of the CB request.  I know this can be a hassle at time, but I do believe there is something posted in the rules about applying tags if members will be CB'ing or not (ie: .cb, .tp, .afk, .sleep).  I also try to take notice of whether or not members of another clan are inactive (afk) or if they are currently playing a game.  If I notice |MP| has 8 guys online, and they are all greyed out and not playing a game, I know that they are most likely not up for a CB at that particular time, at least not all 8.  In the future Ace, please do not assume that if you see the name of a player or players online, those players are CB ready or active at the time of your request.

Point three.  I was not aware that there was "crap" to be ended between |n| & |MP|.  If there is something that you would like to resolve, I would be more than happy to chat with you, either with pm's or on netfone.  Saberian and I were able to work out the differences between our clans in a positive way.  Also, I do not believe I have ever seen a request of this nature, or tone, posted on the forum in the manner in which you posted it.  I think it is uncalled for an "unprofessional" as gaming is concerned.  In the future, send private messages to our registered users on the forum, or perhaps visit our website and post something there to the webmaster.  

Point four.  I was online last night with 4 members of |n|`The Network, who were all CB ready and willing to CB |MP|.  We asked you for a CB last night and we were denied.  We at the |n|`The Network understand if a clan is unable or unwilling to CB us when we request an on-the-spot CB.  It can be pretty intimidating I'm sure.  Unfortunately, for you that is, your post that complains about our "dodging" your CB requests is completely irrational.  I mean come on Ace, we just asked you last night, and then you post your lovely message today.  Think before you type in the future.  

In closing, I hope that I wil not see another foolish post about CB "dodging" when it concerns |n|`The Network. In the past 8 weeks, in which the Ghost Recon *DAMN Battle League Season 4 has been in operation, |MP| has CB'd only 10 times.  The average number of CB's from a clan that has CB'd more than 10 times this season is 26!  I think that instead of posting your complaints, you guys should start CBing.  I'm sorry that |MP| had a late, or slow start, but the season is coming to an end.  In your own words Ace, "nut up" and CB some more clans!

--- |n|`Noto

I hope that the only person who wasted their time reading this was the same person who wasted my time by posting such an irrational, uncalled for, and unprofessional message concerning |n|`The Network.  Happy gaming!
Noto
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2003, 02:27:18 am »

I apologize for assuming that Ace posted this message Today (6/10/03).  I see that Aramarth replied today, so I had assumed that Ace had written this message today as well.  Either way, with exception to the paragraph in response to Ace's refusal last night and posting today as I had posted, this post still stands and is correct in it's entirety.

--- |n|`Noto
Aramarth
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2003, 02:43:26 am »

Ah, Noto.  Such an eloquent post.  And none of the dfa|sar-like traits that have come to bore me on this forum.  Intelligent, mature, and educated... Why can't they all be like this?  My only regret is that I was just having fun with you |n|s, instead of making an informed post myself.  Grin
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2003, 09:43:24 am »

Umm, I wasn't even on GR last night. I don't know who you talked to, but it wasn't me.

The reason I singled you guys out is because I've been asking various members of your clan for a CB since I was still in school (early May). The only other clan that we have asked to CB in that time and haven't been able to is c|. (For the record, we have asked them for CBs, and they have asked us. It just seems like a really shitty case of timing between our two clans.) Honestly, the biggest reason I singled you out is because I remember a bunch of |n|'s running smack on my server and backpedalling when I asked them to back it up in a CB.

The reason we don't have many CBs under our belt is because our best times to have people online tend to me late at night when other clans have gone to sleep. We will always CB if we have enough guys who have time for a CB.

Also, what is this excuse about having non-CB members in your clan? I understand certain clans not wanting to CB without a leader there, but not wanting to take certain players into a CB is pretty insulting to those guys. |MP| will fight with any of our members. It seems like some clans will only go to battle with their top guys because they are afraid of the competition.

As for the nature of my post, get over it. If someone is pissing me off, I'll speak my mind. If it bothers you, why don't you try to teach me a lesson in a CB.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads