*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:02:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  "Baited", Loudnotes? - A few comments
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Baited", Loudnotes? - A few comments  (Read 3373 times)
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2003, 02:08:27 am »

I'm not against "having fun" but the majority of you ought to have better things to do than pick on a 13-year old with poor judgement.
Age has nothing to do with anything I know people on GR that a re probably 35 and make stupid judgements. I may not be the best example to post about this cause most of the time people dont understand my posts and think im stupid, but what snipey does pisses me off because he can't spell anything, He says "im only going to post this link once cause i am no longer a spam whore" In the week and 1/2 I have seen that crap page he has posted it here 7 or 8 times and spams it across gameranger... Ie.
S:"Hey"
N:"Hey"
S:"Have you seen my page (Link)"
N:"Yeah"

N= average noob
S=Snipey even though he is a noob
and he does this to like every person but back to above a person that shows a good example of a 13-15 year older that makes good judgments would be Infect (even though he hates me) Smiley

Casp-
Rapid if you think that this is a chance to say how much u hate infect and the bl admins, don't. If you find that offensive in anyway that I used u talk to me on GR. Smiley

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2003, 06:28:47 am »

Ok casper, all you need to do, is pay attention in your English Classes. Shocked

Maybe then, you'll learn to use a period. Grin

Ok, Stories are stories, and some tell them better than others.  While, the mod thought it was so lame that the story was so poorly written, and knew it would get eaten alive by everybody, he thought he'd just "moderate" the problem, by making it go away and deleting it.  Too bad he took too long to do this, since by that time too many had seen the story and found it unjust to have it deleted.  Myst, thought it was his perfect opportunity to shine with his "mysterious" ways with his writing skills.  He was moved by Snipey's piece, and inspired to write his own.  What we had here, was constructive energy!  Let it be! People want to write stories and ask for your opinions?  Let it be since they know they're due to a couple asshole comments.  There aren't "resident asses" around here for no reason? Huh Wink  Right! Shocked

How ironic that you would spam here.  Two posts deleted, Rapid and Casper.  You've made your points
« Last Edit: May 05, 2003, 01:11:20 pm by jn.loudnotes » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads