*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 13, 2024, 03:17:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who do you think will win the 2003 BL!!!  (Read 3187 times)
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2003, 12:25:37 am »

Did you hear the French cut off the fireworks at Disneyland euro because a French garrison heard them going off and surrendered?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 12:30:39 am by St. Patrick » Logged

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2003, 12:29:54 am »

to who?

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Cpt. Spanky
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2003, 01:03:53 am »

let's get back on topic. As far as i know. Ak doesnt have the skill to be 1st. Sure they are 17-1, but go back and look at who they cbed. If you notice, they are all the clans that have never won a single cb. And if you notice their losses, They are to the previous Top 4 clans of the last seasons.

And as of now Ak is slipping down the ladder due to Rapid spending more time arguing a defeat,  rather than regaining it.  

So as of now, I would have to say FIRE. They are constantly cbing other people and dispite their losses, they hold more wins than anyone on the Battle League. So FIRE gets my vote.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2003, 05:22:17 am »

let's get back on topic. As far as i know. Ak doesnt have the skill to be 1st. Sure they are 17-1, but go back and look at who they cbed. If you notice, they are all the clans that have never won a single cb. And if you notice their losses, They are to the previous Top 4 clans of the last seasons.

And as of now Ak is slipping down the ladder due to Rapid spending more time arguing a defeat,  rather than regaining it.  

So as of now, I would have to say FIRE. They are constantly cbing other people and dispite their losses, they hold more wins than anyone on the Battle League. So FIRE gets my vote.

Then you're a damn fool. AK is, without a doubt, the most skilled clan in the top 6. Their wins include FiRE and RnT.

FiRE has only beaten one clan who has better than 50% winnings, and that was MP5, 8-6 in overtime.

Skill wise, it would look like this:

#1: AK.
#2: RnT.
#3: MP5.
#4: KotA.
#5: FiRE.
#6: Freak.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2003, 07:37:12 am »

Glad to see you in the BattleField!

†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2003, 12:41:16 am »

Typhy, your 2 member clan doesn't have skill, you lost to fucking Freak and 2 Fire members.  Get over yourself.  Also AK just lost to Kota, you're so stuck up and retarded.  You're almost always wrong about everything.

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2003, 12:45:16 am »

Correction, KoTA is trying to win by forfeit.  Big Difference there bud. :0
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2003, 12:47:19 am »

Okay well by the score it seems they were still beating you, Rapid, you know Typhy is an egoiste and he thinks everything he's done is the best even when he's proven wrong so many times.

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2003, 01:00:18 am »

I was talking about KotA, not typhy.  

Nobody's perfect.  We all have our flaws.  Shocked
Cpt. Spanky
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2003, 02:29:48 am »

This season, Ak MAYBE place 3rd in skill out of those 6 clans you chose, but definetly not 1st, in my opinion.

And to Rapid. Why must you argue every defeat to the bitter end?
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2003, 07:23:43 am »

Then you're a damn fool. AK is, without a doubt, the most skilled clan in the top 6. Their wins include FiRE and RnT.

FiRE has only beaten one clan who has better than 50% winnings, and that was MP5, 8-6 in overtime.

Skill wise, it would look like this:

#1: AK.
#2: RnT.
#3: MP5.
#4: KotA.
#5: FiRE.
#6: Freak.
Typhy Then Why arent they winning?
and If Mp5 is better then FiRE how come we won?
And didnt Freak also win?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2003, 07:25:07 am by Casper » Logged

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads