*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:13:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What do i have to do to get some respect for <FBI>?  (Read 4250 times)
<FBI>"Sixhits"
« on: January 08, 2003, 03:34:51 am »

Hey ya'll,

I've been a round a bit, but have finished school and started work, which left me off GR for a long time. I'm back, and play for FBI, GhR exclusively. A handful of you might remember me from when SPEAR was around.

Just the other night I got some crap for being on FBI. Now, i've yet to play against someone who can school me (I would loooove to find some really good players out there to play against). I'm a good sport when i do loose. I give respect to the host, and other players. Recently, i scored 60+ kills in a 16 ppl, 15 mins docks game. Yesterday, 30+ in a 14+ ppl (Map with big central hill, town on right, and crawl along the rocks on left and right - fogot name). And still I get pissed on for being in FBI.

Well, hell, the guys in FBI are good guys - just never online much anymore. We're labeled noobs and newbies a lot these days, and it bothers me. I feel that the general level of respect between ALL clans has deminished, and those that are truly rude and disrespectful are allowed to get away with it. Players like Rapid, they are not the sort of trouble I'm talking about. It's this layer of elitism, that instead of encouraging those you play with, you piss on them. It's really agrivating, when all I want to do PLAY; not crap around and hit into verbal shite fits.

I guess i'm just venting here, more than anything else.

Hope to tag ya all online tonight. ;-)

sixhits
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2003, 05:05:01 am »

60+ kills? Damn that a bit well unbeleivable, yet that is not the point. I have played with sixhits and he is a good player. I guess people consider you noobs because you are in a clan that is and has been teatering on the brink of extinction for a long time in the eyes of the GR community. On off topic note, WTF have I been posting so fucking much latley?

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2003, 06:43:37 am »

i don't think of you guys as noobs (which is impressive from me). Just get some active members and cb a bunch, that can help.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2003, 07:06:31 am »

Sixhits, I don't think of you or your clan as a noob.  I enjoy playing with both you and chicago a lot.  Keep up the good work. Cool
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2003, 10:59:48 pm »

Hmm. I don't think of FBI as newbs, mostly because I used to be in FBI. It was definately a fun clan, but all of the people I knew from it joined AgT, except for Snack and Gorf. Let's see...From FBI, AgT got..:
Mike Too (first to leave FBI and start AgT)
Voodoo (Second to leave, helped Mikey)
Snipe
Yoshi
Mr. T
Mr. Prezident
and me!  I'm sure there's a few others, but I can't remember. I think FBI is gonna be  looked at with a lot more respect again now that you've joined, Six. Nice to see you're back on GR. And I'm not saying FBI wasn't already looked at with respect, because I've played with Chicago and he's pretty good, but he's the only kinda-active person in FBI that I've noticed. Just pick up a few decent, active players and I'm sure you guys will start kicking ass this season.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Agent Wallabie

Im a small kangaroo you idiot.

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2003, 12:08:46 am »

Bah, Chicago owns my ass and has A butiful style in coop that kills and makes you want to make love to him. How could enny one call that or his clan a newb?

Giving my 2? 24/7.
.                ___
\?--?-?_/_._._\--?Huh?--\
||__?-?_---?__-]_???--?===
            ||'/     | |||

() ()
?  (??)
'=(  )=';=?
  // \\
<FBI>"Sixhits"
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2003, 12:17:13 am »

Thanks guys, it does mean a lot to here the ole pros give some respect! ;-)

On a similar note, FBI is looking to grab two more players. We want to get some fun loving, skilled, good natured guys who well be on a decent amount, and can play GhR and RS.

I suppose that's a seporate post.

Thanks again,

sixhits
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2003, 02:54:46 am »

Ok since Voodoo went off and made AgT and Me and Snake left FBI fell apart for a  few months. Then my recruit (Commander Chicago) kept it going. I have always respected FBI and their great sniping skills. I havent played with you a long time Sixhits, love to play with you again  Wink. Also, Mell I didnt join *AgT* and I was in FBI.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2003, 02:59:45 am by ?FiRE Mattster.bs! » Logged

Retired Mac RS Player.
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2003, 04:32:19 pm »

Yeah, but...but...well whatever. hah. I meant to mention you in that post somewhere, but eh, I forgot.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2003, 04:49:31 pm »

Hmm. I don't think of FBI as newbs, mostly because I used to be in FBI. It was definately a fun clan, but all of the people I knew from it joined AgT, except for Snack and Gorf. Let's see...From FBI, AgT got..:
Mike Too (first to leave FBI and start AgT)
Voodoo (Second to leave, helped Mikey)
Snipe
Yoshi
Mr. T
Mr. Prezident
and me!  I'm sure there's a few others, but I can't remember. I think FBI is gonna be  looked at with a lot more respect again now that you've joined, Six. Nice to see you're back on GR. And I'm not saying FBI wasn't already looked at with respect, because I've played with Chicago and he's pretty good, but he's the only kinda-active person in FBI that I've noticed. Just pick up a few decent, active players and I'm sure you guys will start kicking ass this season.

Just to clear things up,and btw, way off topic, I was the 1st to leave FBI.  I was sick and tierd of how Snake treated everyone. So I left and then asked Mike Too to leave with me and I came up with the new clan name and Tags. I hope this clears up the history in the making of AgT.
thx
vood's

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2003, 09:05:16 pm »

lol... they disrespect FBI and they disrespect most of Agt and me. Sixhits i havent seen you in a while, next time yours on look me up.  Grin

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2003, 09:47:02 pm »

Well, in my position, I have alway's thought of the FBI as a "noob" clan.  Not that they don't know what they are doing but just based on skill.  Usually the higher ranked clans get most of the respect from their  wins, overall skill, and the way the members act to make a clan what it is.  Six, if you were in Spear why did you go and join FBI?

Six, I'd love to own you sometime in GhR.  Bring it biatch  Grin.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2003, 09:48:14 pm by +-KoS-+ Vip3r » Logged

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2003, 04:55:53 am »

lol... they disrespect FBI and they disrespect most of Agt and me. Sixhits i havent seen you in a while, next time yours on look me up.  Grin

I didnt realize that AgT was disrespected. Sure we had some problems with RnT but those problems were between RnT and one of our members and not AgT as a hole. I carry myself in a respectfull manner...to gain respect from others. It is something earned Six, not born with.

Adult Gamers Alliance
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2003, 05:00:44 am »

... I carry myself in a respectfull manner...to gain respect from others...

LOL!  How?  By calling others gay when you're being a sore loser?
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2003, 05:13:45 am »

... I carry myself in a respectfull manner...to gain respect from others...

LOL!  How?  By calling others gay when you're being a sore loser?

your right Rapid, i shouldnt be calling u gay. Thats just insulting homosexuals. So....from now on.......hmmmmm, ill call you a tOOl. Better?

btw: leave it to ur noob ass to start flaming, "classic"
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 05:15:02 am by +AgT+.:VooDoo:. » Logged

Adult Gamers Alliance
<FBI>"Sixhits"
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2003, 07:18:26 am »

I never left SPEAR - sadlly, one day, months after my last log on, I retunr to GR and see...........

No SPEARS. They're all OOA or something. Hehe

So, I play a bit on RS, see Chi and few others, do some good things, and they ask me in. I'm bored, and like'em, so I join. I've never sought out the best clan -  I want to play and have fun.

Always figured, in my arrogance, that where ever I went would be the best...

Ownage games are open - anyone wanna get it on, give me a yell. ;-)
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2003, 07:19:12 am »

You're the flamer that couldn't take losing to me, so decided to flame one up.

Now you just want to keep insulting?  Keep the n00b attitude...   It fits you well.

Both stop right now! Your personal feelings to each other have nothing to do with the topic - Mauti
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 08:23:05 pm by *DAMN Mauti » Logged
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2003, 09:11:43 pm »

N?tice how it's always Rapid starting the flame wars and never the other person.  Never satisfied are you Rabid? Oh I mean Rapid, sorry.

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
<FBI>"Sixhits"
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2003, 11:07:11 pm »

Like any lil sister, Rapid will stop annoying you if you start to ignore him.

;-)

sry rap - much respect to you, but you do seem to gun for people. Over, and over, and over, and over.....

heheheh.

sixhits
DJ CHICAGO

You only live once! Just Do It!!!

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2003, 07:08:42 am »

Hmm. I don't think of FBI as newbs, mostly because I used to be in FBI.
etc etc...
And I'm not saying FBI wasn't already looked at with respect, because I've played with Chicago and he's pretty good, but he's the only kinda-active person in FBI that I've noticed. Just pick up a few decent, active players and I'm sure you guys will start kicking ass this season.

Thanks for the confidence guys, all of you!

OK guys, I would have to say that 90% of FBI consists of working people that have odd schedules. (TimeZones etc) 9 times out of 10 I am up for a CB!!! But not all of us are on at the same time.

Unfortunately, because FBI had some problems, no one will join, I did let someone join (you all know who that was) that lasted a week!  That probably even hurt us more than helped us. Anyhow, I see my best bet is to recruit fresh blood, just because they wouldn't know any history about any clans and hope that they won't last only a WEEK!!!  (just had to). We started our year badly, but will end it well. We will have a site this year as well..  Good things to come, hopefully more respect as well...  

Chicago
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads