*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:15:54 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Rabid Applogizing!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rabid Applogizing!!!  (Read 6720 times)
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2002, 03:40:24 am »

Christ why is this such a big issue, accept that rabid is apologizing. the bridges he has burnt will not help his atempt at reforming. btw i was entertained by the frequent clan hopping

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2002, 03:45:41 am »

Well Jeb, I think its because of how many people Rabid managed to piss off.

Btw, just throwing this in randomly at the request of someone; Mattster owns you Jeb.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2002, 03:57:59 am »

yeah mattster started to hate me after i wouldn't let him back into cunt, its nice that he has a new home

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2002, 04:02:52 am »

Wow, you took that amazingly well, I just threw it in to see how you'd react Wink

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2002, 04:23:47 am »

hi guys ty for you support mellow now typhy I have just as much use of this name as rapid does and you are right if you ask someone like mauti to change his name he won't just like I won't and I haven't been on GR for 6 months try almost 2 years now and I don't expect everyone to forgive me and I know I do tend to piss people off I just want to applogize and if they forgive they forgive me but if they don't then they don't thats just the way it is.

You have just been assasinated by Da?
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2002, 05:21:27 am »

Lets start by putting it this way; I've been on GameRanger for longer than about 99% of the RS/R6 world. My first account was in the 200s, the first one that I remember the exact number is/was 9551. I don't take words for actions, I take actions for words. I'll forgive you when you prove me that you're going to put a stop to the things that have made you need to ask for forgivness. I know that if someone changed their name to Tiphy or something like that, you can be I'd complain. Regardless of how the player is considered as a figure within the community, it's still wrong to imposter a version of their name. You've not been playing RS for two years, I know that. Once you come to a new gaming world, its your job to change your name if there is something close to your name already in use.

I see lots of people come and say things like "sheesh rabid, one moment he's the leader of AK, the next, he's in TF6, FiRE, etc." - Thats what bugs me, your names are quit easily confused "Rabid" and "Rapid" one letter, which looks much the same.  My personal thought, considering the total lack of respect and what the name 'rabid' is known for, I think that even if it wern't for Rabid, it'd be a good idea for you to change your name. Seriously, what do people know the name "Rabid" for? Let's see...

? Being the biggest clan whore that a gaming community has ever seen.

? Being ban from the Battle League for impersonating |?K| StealthSniper.

? Being an average player.

? Being endlessly annoying, and pestering people such as myself with endless questions such as: "typhy, when do u think i will b good enough to b in ak training?", and such questions over and over.

? Not knowing how to spell, write, or act in a forum.

Hmm, great things you've acheived in the RS/R6 world under that name? If I were you, I wouldn't hesitate at all to take the name off and get a new one, a new name is like a partial frest start. While lots of people will still consider you Rabid, all the new people who come in will consider you the new name. Thats how it gooes, and slowely your name of Rabid will fade out over time. - For you that would be a very good thing. - Think for a moment, just taking off the Rabid name could help you in lots of ways, Rapid would leave you alone about it, and not everyone would know who you are.

These are just simple sugestions. I speak as someone with experience on GameRanger, and a fair ammount of experience in the RS/R6 gaming community. I would sugest that you take them into consideration.

I conclude with what I said earlier in refrence for your asking for forgivness: "Speak with your actions, not with your word". An action speaks for its self, where as words must be backed up by actions.  

Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2002, 06:10:35 am »

listen typhy if I could change my name I would and the whole reason I set this fourm up is to get peoples forgiveness and no other name fits me than rabid I must of tried like 10 names but none of them fit none of them come close to rabid I don't know why ummm your right the new people would see me as a new name but the other people would just see me as the same and I don't give that you were in the account 200's I have been on since like last year december sometime thats when I started out in GR I played F/A-18 Korea my Flying carrer was simular to RS carrer I joined alot of squads and quit them like a squad whore I got really good and became best piolet on GR then I found a squad I wanted to join and stay in I stayed in it and stayed for a about 6 months or something but then I quit because I decided to end my F/A-18 Korea carrer then when I got RSD thats when my carrer started I had 56k at the time I was in TaP SW mostly those two clans at the time then I got RS I joined FiRE and stuff like that but that was when my clan whoring just began then when  I wanted to join NADS Capt. told me I had to get DSL so I got it then when I played my skills were unbelieveable so thats when my clan whoring became a problem so theres my story.

Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2002, 08:17:00 am »

Alright, I really don't want to get into an argument about this, but c'mon. You're bringing GR ID numbers into this now? That's just immature. Besides, you're calling Rabid a newbie to GR when Rapid's ID is 59026. Yes, I know that's a pretty decent ID number for RS players, but that's not the point. Also, any respectable RS player knows who Rapid is, and knows the difference between Rabid and Rapid. Anyone who mistakes Rabid for Rapid is some dumb newbie, and shouldn't be listened to anyways. It's not like he saw Rapid and decided to change his name to Rabid just to piss him off. So let's all take a chill pill and relax. Nobody should have to change their name, because they've both had their names equally long and blah blah blah.
Typhy, you said it best when ya said "...that is much like asking *DAMN Mauti to change his name..."

You also said it best when you said "...RaPid is...just a newbie...with no...honor and loyalty..."***

And by the way Rabid, I think I recall getting pwn3d by you a few times in F/A-18 Korea.  Angry

***Taken out of context. It's just a joke, please don't hurt me bud.  Grin
« Last Edit: December 05, 2002, 08:28:40 am by Mr.Mellow » Logged

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2002, 03:20:06 pm »

hehe ty mellow you were very helpful and yes I think we did play a couple of times in F/A-18 Korea in the good old days.

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2002, 06:35:53 pm »

I tell every new recruit this: "You're the future of this clan". - That is 100% true. I've been on GameRanger for over 3 years, and now I'm ban; there is only so much that I can take. I'm on my way out, I'm not going to be around all that much longer. 'Newbies' as they are now, are the future. If newbies confuse Rapid and Rabid, then thats hurting our recruitment program, we recruit newer players who need much training into |?K| training. In some cases like Recon, and Scope, they may remain in training for 7-10 months. We build up their skills within the |?K| system.

That is what so many people fail to understand, just because they're new to the RS/R6 world, doesn't mean they're not going to be an important player in it at a later time. 18 months ago, I was a RS newbie, along with Rapid, Monk and others who are now top players.  The newbies, are the future.

Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2002, 07:43:06 am »

Rabid i was probly the Biggest Clan Whore Before you...
After a while I got shit from Every one just  When i left -Po- and join Fire every one was like WoW caspers got a new clan So i just told them to shut up and i said i was in Po for about a month.  When your Clan Looks Really bad just stick thourgh it I mean in FiRE i was considering Leaveing Because there was a point when i was the olny Fire on Gr for like Two or so Weeks but i just stuck through it and bam I have been in FiRE for 3 months now.

P.S. Typhy Shut up Stop riding clan hoppers so hard.
When i was one you where the worst Person about it.

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2002, 06:29:15 pm »

Now, onto the intended content of your post; Myst was far more of a clan hopper for you, the difference is that Myst joined mostly respected clans, while you joined endless newbie clans ( SW comes to mind ). I don't bash clan hoppers all the time, Myst is right at the top of my wubbers list! - I bash on fools, and Rabid falls right into that. I bash on people who speak only in words, and can't back them up with actions, and I bash people who argue when they have nothing on their side to defend.

I only reture fire. In reference to Rabid, this guy has pissed me off so much lately in games, etc. He's managed to piss me off so much, and now he comes into a thread asking for forgivness. Aparently, he tried to join my brother's NO clan ( a bet I had with the Crawlers and Typhoons ) he had the name of Panda and aparently said he was done being a clan whore and was going to be loyal. My bro, who knows nothing about the workings of the RS/R6 world, took him in I guess. He's broken the trust of so many people, that at this point; I don't care for his words, I want to see actions.

dont ever edit my posts in red -t
« Last Edit: December 07, 2002, 06:05:02 pm by Typhy » Logged

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2002, 10:37:30 pm »

? Being endlessly annoying, and pestering people such as myself with endless questions such as: "typhy, when do u think i will b good enough to b in ak training?", and such questions over and over.

? Not knowing how to spell, write, or act in a forum.

Now to pick apart the bs known as Typhy's post.

1. No one cares. Rabid is never confused with Rapid. Noobs are attracted to good players, and either way AK is made fun of  occasionally so it really doesnt matter.

2. Above you said about not knowing how to act in a forum? How many flame wars are there where Rapid is a participant? And don't say its cause hes defending himself, because they didn't just start making fun of him for no reason.

3. Get rid off your ego for 5 seconds and realize THAT RABID DOESNT WANT TO BE CONFUSED WITH RABID. Face it. Rapid has a BAD reputation. These are not my views Typhy so don't shit a brick. Rapid is known as "A laggy ass faggot who has man boobs" if anything that is the only thing hurting you.

And Typhy your my friend and all but don't bs. Don't act like your telling Rabid to change his name cause your his friend and you have his interests in mind cause you don't.

4. Once again another example of why noobies look at AK badly that does not reflect my opinion. "They are bad games, they are always complaining and will use any technicality to win" that basically sums up what other people think of AK.

Well in conclusion Rabid's name resembling Rapid's name has nothing to do with the hurt reputation of AK.

The opinions of noobies is not shaped by the name of Rabid.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2002, 01:04:02 am »

3. Get rid off your ego for 5 seconds and realize THAT RABID DOESNT WANT TO BE CONFUSED WITH RABID

You just proved Typhy's point. See you mixed Rabid with Rapid too.

Retired Mac RS Player.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2002, 02:54:58 am »

It's a typo. I went back and previewed the post and I must have edited it while I was thinking about a different sentence or something gay...

You AK should really just get over it. Rabid is Rabid, Rapid is Rapid, anyone who confuses them is retarded and not to mention the big part of your website that made fun of Rabid saying don't confuse Rapid with this noob.

The argument is pointless. It's like Nads Biohazard telling me to change my name, yet no one cares, since we are in different clans and its so trivial its amazing.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2002, 02:55:59 am by ?HaZard » Logged

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2002, 11:43:07 pm »

Ok, finally I change this into a post.

"You AK should really just get over it. Rabid is Rabid, Rapid is Rapid" - Ok, I'm now changing my name to Hazzard and joinig FiRE, so I will be <FiRE> Hazzard, I will act as dumb as possible, and go to tons of different clans, while making a complete fool out of myself. Yes they're different people, we've covered that point. The fact is that their names are so close, multiple times, I've heard people say "one moment he was the leader of AK, next he's in ( example ) fbi!"; and comments like that, proof that the two are often confused.

"The argument is pointless. It's like Nads Biohazard telling me to change my name, yet no one cares, since we are in different clans and its so trivial its amazing." - I'm sure if Rabid's name was ( example ) BioRabid, I'm sure that Rapid wouldn't mind so much.

"1. No one cares. Rabid is never confused with Rapid." - Point already proven wrong, I will try and get a chat log, sometime.

"2. Above you said about not knowing how to act in a forum? How many flame wars are there where Rapid is a participant?" - Yo, it takes two people to start a flame war, one person can really start things, but to have one, it takes two or more. I am refering to Rabid's things that anyone with a bit of commen sense would know not to do, such as his "Is Rabid a clanwhore" thread.

"3. Get rid off your ego for 5 seconds and realize THAT RABID DOESNT WANT TO BE CONFUSED WITH RABID. " - What his intent is ( to be confused with him or not ) means nothing. If I changed my name to <FiRE> Hazard, I can't just say "Well, I don't want to be confused with you". I'd much rather be in Rapid's posistion, he's won a battle league, proven himself as an exellent player, and has spent all of his time in 1 clan.

Your #4 is just total BS. You will almost never hear an AK complain, and if you do, report it to me with a log of it, and I'll have a serious talk with them.  

"Well in conclusion Rabid's name resembling Rapid's name has nothing to do with the hurt reputation of AK. " I award your conclusion a D-. You totally ignored all facts, and just went by what you've seen, and you concluded the wrong thing.

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2002, 12:01:49 am »

NO ONE CARES
Look at all the other people with similar names, mattster and matt, they dont' bitch. Right now there are three people with $hadow at the begining of their name on gr ($hadow, $hadow viper, and $hadow $niper) and they aren't bitching. The two colins live in peace, even after a few days or fighting for a name.

What makes this even dumber is that rabid hasn't even posted here in two days. Rather than argue with people who disagree with you typhy, why don't you talk to rabid.

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2002, 12:06:44 am »

I might as well speak to Draco ( my dog ) instead of Rabid, he tends to give much more intelligent answers to questions ( silence ). To start, all of the Shadow's have different names, they just have the word "Shadow" in them. Both Colin's are cool guys, who get along with most people, they also did a 1v1 to decide who got to use it, or if they both did. I'm sure Rapid would be happy to 1v1 Rabid...  

Flame

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2002, 04:25:37 am »

Sure people confuse them (like I saw someone ask shade if he was in sw, i once had someone ask me if i was in sw too, when my name was pyro), but does that really matter? Does it REALLY degrade rapid that he is oftenly confused with rabid? There is also 2 snakes, and i bet a few hundred mikes, freds and johns on gr, but they don't complain. I would truely not care if anyone took my name, i bet hundreds of people already did. So, move on, and maybe play a different game that rabid plays if you really get confused, or just let the noobs who would confuse you call you "ak".
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2002, 05:33:18 am »

TYPHY SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

1. Is rabid in ak? NO. and is his name Rappid? NO
so why would you change your name to hazzard and join fire?

2. why would we let you in fire???

3. "I've heard people say "one moment he was the leader of AK, next he's in ( example ) fbi!" Typhy how could you hear this you are ban from gameranger Shut up. its not that big of a deal.

4. There are 2 Colin. Wow who Cares They problay get confused all the time but they dont go making webpages dissing the other one and they also dont go make post whining about it.

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads