*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:21:23 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Rabid Applogizing!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rabid Applogizing!!!  (Read 6719 times)
Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« on: December 05, 2002, 01:08:34 am »

listen guys being a clan whore is not what I wanted I don't do it because I don't like the people in the clan to tell you the truth I don't really know why I did so I just wanted to  say I'm sorry to all of the clan leaders I hope you except my appoligy and I hope we can all get a fresh start next season. Later

You have just been assasinated by Da?
Night Hawk

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2002, 01:11:00 am »

Ill consider everything u said............CLAN WHORE!

"I believe its my god-given right, To destroy everything in my sight,Cause it never gets dull,it never gets old,The only thing it gets is more bold,Drinkin,fightin, going to the game,In our world it's a way to stay sane,If ur asking me to have it my way,Id say thats one fine day"
Shade

I'm a glitcher and proud of it

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2002, 01:13:02 am »

Its already been like 3 clans this week, I haven't even been in 3 clans in over 7 months, settle down

Bill Gate's income: $650,000/hr
My income: $0/hr
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2002, 01:14:38 am »

gl rabid, another chance is what u deserve

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

SparK - Forums :: http://sparkforum.cjb.net :: Raven Shield Modding Source
Flame

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2002, 01:17:23 am »

Wow, how many chances has he had? Next season, there will be a GhR ladder, so i doubt many people will play RS? Also RS is dying?
sigh
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2002, 01:42:26 am »

what he needs to do is change that name.  That name carries nothing but bad luck and bad reputation.  I suggest getting a new name and a new start.  That would help him out.  But being that he's a stubborn 12 year old, he won't listen and will keep  being a pest.  At least a pest that's banned from BL  Shocked

To all Clan Leaders out there, I suggest not letting this kid into your clan, unless you want nothing but problems...
Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2002, 01:45:30 am »

ty  sigh that was very helpful and nice. DIE

Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2002, 01:46:20 am »

Yes, thank you Rapid, now come on YIM please. Rabid, you're a joke. Thats all that you are. I don't normaly mind a clan whore, what I mind most is that everytime that you join a new clan, you say "This is my last clan, I'm going to be loyal now", then 3 hours later you're in a new clan. You've been in more clans in 1 day than I have in 2 years.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2002, 01:48:09 am »

I know typhy your right I know that is wrong for me to lie but I think I can stay in the clan and be loyal but then when I leave I relize I can't it's like someone takes over my boddy then when I'm out of the clan I'm back to my normal self and don't know what happend.

bronto
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2002, 01:49:29 am »

sigh has to be either typhy or rapid. he wants him to change his name because it's too similar to rapid. also, notice the key position of the smiley face, put there just to make you hate the person typing it because thats what it does. just my point of view on the positioning of that smiley. let's just leave rabid to do what he wants, and not worry what clan he's in. besides, he's banned.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2002, 01:50:19 am »

ty  sigh that was very helpful and nice. DIE

To start; interesting way of starting your "new life" pissing off the first person who bugs you the slightest bit.

Now, your problem is that you won't give any clan a chance. A person like Mattster at least gives each clan a bit of a chance, you just spend one day in them, then leave.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2002, 01:53:13 am »

ya I'm going to try to be more nice to people and your right I should give clans more of a chance.

Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2002, 01:56:19 am »

Rabid If you saty in Da? for 5 months at least most of us will forget your clan hopping to do a real apologize just stay in a clan. Stop bashing Rabid for being a clan hopper, I say give him one more chance and if he joins another clan you can bash him.Have a nice day,Mattster

Retired Mac RS Player.
Agent Wallabie

Im a small kangaroo you idiot.

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2002, 02:00:12 am »

Good luck on ur new start Rabid, hope u can stay in Da? for a healthy time  Cheesy And dont worry what other ppl think, just try ur best and dont whore around.
   Btw, get a new name and go solo, its what the doctor odered  Wink

Spike  

Giving my 2? 24/7.
.                ___
\?--?-?_/_._._\--?Huh?--\
||__?-?_---?__-]_???--?===
            ||'/     | |||

() ()
?  (??)
'=(  )=';=?
  // \\
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2002, 02:04:58 am »

I tried to help you with your clan whorage, even gave you a new name! (Hunter)  But you decide that it's funner to impersonate me and/or piss me off.  Not only will I never let you into |?K|, but I advice that No other Clan Leaders accept you (rabid) into their clan due to your unloyalty

"it's as if my body takes over, then I feel back to normal blah blah blah"  This ain't no soap opera.  People only trust your word online, cuz that's all they have to go by.  You've broken your "word" too many times to say sorry and think it's all ok.  I know all old clans will not let you into their clan, and it's for good reason.  Now you think you can be a dramatic cry baby and everyone will just feel sorry for you.  Not.  I suggest you change your name and change your ways. Angry

I've told you many many times that your name is too close to mine and people confuse the both of us.  Sure you had it when you weren't playing RS, but now you play RS and I'm sick of people thinking I'm you, or vice-versa.  I've asked you many times to change your name nicely, but you decide to rebel instead.  Now you come in these forums and think you're gonna get sympathy from others?  

You got a lot to learn kid... Angry
Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2002, 02:39:19 am »

ty spike and ty matt for your support rapid I've had this name for all of my GR carrer and how would you know I have alot ot learn if you don't even know me you never tried to get to know me and I don't want to be stubborn about chaning my name I am just use to this name I've tried changing my name alot but nothing fits. Rabid is the name I will always be.

Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2002, 02:55:03 am »

Rapid, if his name is such a problem, and you know he won't change it, why don't you just be the bigger man and change your name instead? That, or we can all just get along, give Rabid another chance or two, and move on. It's not that big of a deal he's been in a gazillion clans. It doesn't really effect us, unless he joins a clan you're in. Even then though, who cares. I find it kind of funny. Also, Rabid, you don't have anything to apologize for. Just keep your chin up high and keep on truckin'. Grin Well, one more thing. Maybe try to proof read your posts, cuz sometimes it's a bit hard to understand what you're saying.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2002, 02:56:06 am by Mr.Mellow » Logged

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2002, 02:56:26 am »

Sheesh, I always used to think you were kidding when you said you were 12, now I'm starting to belive it by the way that you act. Your "Gameranger Career" is about 6 months shorter than Rapid's, so his request for you to change your name is fine. Knowing Rapid and what he thinks of your "skills", the only reason he ever gave you that chance in AK trainining was to get you to change your name. My message to you: "Just shut up, just shut the fuck up and play the fucking game".

DJ CHICAGO

You only live once! Just Do It!!!

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2002, 03:01:55 am »

Why the hell am i even writing this. Rabid, best advice I can give you is if you leave this clan go solo just like someone else said (too lazy to scroll) or stay in the clan your in for at least 5 months.. (again to lazy to scroll) maybe and boy do i mean maybe clan members will take you seriously. I will say this everyone knows I have only been in one clan.. but when you asked me to give you a chance, I did, but like someone said (lazy again) I would never let you back in to FBI. You had your chance and lost it.. good luck to you though!!! JUST SAY NO!! STAY SOLO!!! Cool
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2002, 03:23:14 am »

Mellow, Rabid has lots to say sorry for, he's disrespected so many people, and shown a total lack on honor and loyalty, and has managed to piss off tons of people, and almost all clan leaders. Mellow, the simple reason that Rapid doesn't change his name is because thats his name. Your asking him that is much like asking *DAMN Mauti to change his name because some newbie comes up with the name Maunti or something like that. Rapid is known for that name and has had that name for about 17 months now. Rabid is just a newbie with no ties to leave behind. Rabid, I don't expect that you were asking for my forgivness in this, but if you were, you're not getting it.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads