*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:23:03 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  |?K| Style.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: |?K| Style.  (Read 14152 times)
|?K| *Wh?R
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2002, 09:30:16 pm »

Rapid = OWNED
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
|?K| Typh?ckbrain
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2002, 09:40:43 pm »

Wow! ?A real working Pull-Your-Head-Out-Of-Your-Ass kit? ?Shocked Shocked Shocked
I just GOTTA get one of those! ?Hey Rapidbowels, do you wanna go in halves with me so we can get one for the whole clan? ?After all, we certainly need it! Grin
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2002, 09:49:45 pm »

NEW from Ace Hardware, it's the "PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS" kit. As a special introductory promotion, ?K clan members can get a mail in-rebate for the full price.

kit includes:
6 ft. 2" link chain
5 Gallon tub of lubricant
2.5 HP electric winch

Regular Price: $257.50
Special introductory price: $199.99
$199.99 mail-in rebate avaliable to ?K clan members.

act fast, and we'll include our head re-insertion mallet absolutely
FREE!

I guess talking shit in these forums is one way to get out your frustration since you lost to us after claiming so thick:Smiley

Yeah, I called you a loser. ?One that LOST to US! |?K|, Still #1 and doubling 2nd spots wins:Smiley
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2002, 09:51:58 pm »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?*Looks at Moderators* ?

Are you gonna allow |?K| Clan Impersonators Flame up this thread?HuhHuh??
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2002, 09:58:23 pm »

--considers mocking rapid more... decides to let him wallow in the victory--

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
Bondo
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2002, 10:06:05 pm »

Rapid, I'm tired of cleaning all this shit up, just be a man and take it.  If you don't respond to it, it will go away.  Didn't your mommy ever tell you that to keep the bullies from picking on you?
|ak| cow
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2002, 10:46:45 pm »

This goes for grifter and rapid, both of you grow up and stop your bitching.  Grifter if you and your little buddies think AK should not be #1 then prove us wrong.  I looked into the clans we have played and we played everyone in the top 10.  Did we lose a few, of course we did.  The top 10 is the best of the best and I don't expect AK to win every game.  
     For top 10 there shouldn't be bitching after a CB, there should be a virtual hand shake and a job well done.  Mutual respect for all that particapated and the strategies used.  Most of you might not know it but the better clans are looked up to by the lower ones and its every lower clans dream to be in the top 10.  What do we show but anger and bitterness-BL isn't suppose to be swearing in forums and saying you suck.  Its about learning from other teams and respecting other players from different clans.  What I might be saying now doesn't respond to the last post but from reading all this its just dumb.
       And I am not going to take sides in this and say "oh AK is the best suck it and rapid is always right".  He's not, Rapid I am not talking to you as a member of your clan but from LEADER to LEADER.  I don't know what started this hole Grifter Rapid fight but its retarded.  Rapid as a leader you should never deal with this shit.  Ignore it and sooner or later he will stop.  Don't go around saying people lied and making fun and saying AK is the best.  Let Grifter talk it up with his little inner circle.  He will stop if no one pays attention.  You are showing poor leadership by responding to Grifter, you are just digging a deeper hole and sinking to his level.  Being a leader is all about giving respect and getting it, and if you think I am wrong then hang up your mouse and stop playing because RS is based on respect.  The last thing you need to do is lose respect to Grifter and everyone else in the forum.  So when Grifter is talking shit just ignore him.  And for grifter just chill man, sit back enjoy RS don't add anything thats not needed.  
P.S. this is **SBR** Cow, i left SBR because of RB6 not the clan.  
-Cow
CB ???p
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2002, 12:35:26 am »

I fully agree with Cow and NODODY CARES!!!! So your just Make  these post that are yelling at each other that no one reads but you so do this in your own little place or In private messages in Gameranger or dont do it at all!!!!!!!!     Sad Sad
Oso
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2002, 04:35:42 am »

ya we will lay off rapid if he stopps avoiding the facts...

rapid why cant you answer grifters questions?

all you do is result to calling him names, and then act like you didnt call him a name, and then try to make people believe you.

all i see from grifter is facts (including the dumbass part)

you, i just see nonsense, i especially like the part where you said that cb with swat "we gave you that win"

as i saw you guys gave up after we were shutting you out 5-0, then AK gives up.

and NADS great kit. lets hope rapid uses it
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2002, 07:05:57 am »

This goes for grifter and rapid, both of you grow up and stop your bitching. ?Grifter if you and your little buddies think AK should not be #1 then prove us wrong. ?

Hmmm... first, I never said anything here about AK not being #1 right now... But when I was in SWAT, I did try to prove it otherwise... too bad we couldn't CB.

For top 10 there shouldn't be bitching after a CB, there should be a virtual hand shake and a job well done. ?Mutual respect for all that particapated and the strategies used. ?... ?What do we show but anger and bitterness-BL isn't suppose to be swearing in forums and saying you suck. ?

Yes, I completely agree... maybe you should talk to Rapid about this.  I've been in 20 or so CB's for the Battle League over the past year, and I only had the experience of seeing one clan bitch after we CB'd them.  Want to guess who that was Cow.  If you read back in the Battle League Forum, I think you'll find someone you know back there bitching.  It was the whole point of why Rapid challenged us to a second CB.

Rapid as a leader you should never deal with this shit. ?Ignore it and sooner or later he will stop. ?Don't go around saying people lied and making fun and saying AK is the best. ?Let Grifter talk it up with his little inner circle. ?He will stop if no one pays attention. ?You are showing poor leadership by responding to Grifter, you are just digging a deeper hole and sinking to his level.

Well Cow, here's where I disagree with you.  I suggest that before jumping in the middle, you read a little history, so you would know what's going on.  Knowing what you are talking about would add some gravatas to your advise.  There is no inner circle, that was one of Rapids altered state comments to explain why one of the moderators here was snipping out spam from his posts.  As for who is sinking to whom's level, I'd say I'm the one sinking, since I tried to use logic and reason to no avail with him.

Being a leader is all about giving respect and getting it, and if you think I am wrong then hang up your mouse and stop playing because RS is based on respect. ?The last thing you need to do is lose respect to Grifter and everyone else in the forum. ?So when Grifter is talking shit just ignore him. ?And for grifter just chill man, sit back enjoy RS don't add anything thats not needed. ?

Cow, I couldn't agree with you more on the respect comments.  The only problem is that Rapid never gave me or many of the others here any respect.  He has lied, been a hypocrite, avoided questions and started personal attacks.  He isn't losing respect to me or anyone, he has very little respect for anyone that disagrees with him, so there is no way he can get any in return.  As for not adding anything that isn't needed... other then stooping down a level or three for some childish response insults, I felt that my other comments were completely needed.  Disagree...?  Feel free to discuss it with me.  Leave the petty little digs behind though, they also lessen the respect that the rest of your statements earn.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Cow

The better you are the luckier you get

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2002, 10:11:34 am »

Grifter, I wanted to put my self in the middle and start poking in places I didn't know about so I could get answers with out searching all over the place for rapids little crap marks (in the forum) and your fights.  Just ignore those statements I made, i wanted my rant really to be based on BL and Respect.  I had to poke at rapid because of his issues, but it wouldn't be fair to side with you so i added a little something in there.  But I would be thrilled if you could explain everything so I can correct my past statements.  About the whole AK thing, we do a lot of CBs and if we lose some but win most we will get more points.  BUT maybe there should be a new rule where playing teams in the top 10 earn you more points? It would balance out the ladder and fix teams that just play crap teams.
-Cow
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2002, 01:56:01 pm »

No worries there cow.  If you'd like, I could explain the whole Rapid v Grifter thing to you, or just point you to a couple of the links.

The main point being that Rapid comes in shooting his mouth off often, and complains about things, followed by doing those things (or the other way around, depending on which incident you are talking about).  

For some reason, he thinks it's all about a CB we didn't have... when it's about him not keeping his word, then bitching at others for the same thing.  Why I get into it... because I really can't stand a hypocrite, which is what he was being (and still is).  I tried to explain to him that this is a public forum, not a private chat, and if he posts here he is automatically inviting everyone to do the same to his comments... but he didn't like that.  He wants to shout his opinion to the masses without allowing anyone that disagrees to voice that opinion.

All he has to do is communicate reasonibly, like you are doing, like Kilzo and Cossak have... and most of his problems would go away.  Instead, he just makes things up and falls back into the childish stuff.  Which would be more understandable if he didn't claim to be 28.

As for the respect part of your previous post... I couldn't agree with you more.  I even posted something like it a few days ago, while waiting in an airport.  The jest of it was that Rapid's pissed because he thinks AK deserves more respect then it's getting, while not showing any respect to just about everyone (with some exceptions).

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Cow

« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2002, 03:36:26 pm »

Cow makes everything all better:

|?k|*??w*: rapid we need to talk
|?K|*R?p?d?*: hey
|?K|*R?p?d?*: dude
|?K|*R?p?d?*: thanks for that post
|?K|*R?p?d?*: on the forum
|?K|*R?p?d?*: it really helped me get out of my zone
|?K|*R?p?d?*: I was spending too much time
|?K|*R?p?d?*: in there
|?K|*R?p?d?*: I'm done with that forum
  |?k|*??w*: you just need to chill man
|?K|*R?p?d?*: I didn't even see myself after gettin in the heat of the battle
|?K|*R?p?d?*: you're right
  |?k|*??w*: leader to leader man
|?K|*R?p?d?*: and I will chill
|?K|*R?p?d?*: =)
  |?k|*??w*: you just need to turn around and start getting your respect back
|?K|*R?p?d?*: I will just let my performance do the talking
|?K|*R?p?d?*: no need to fight an endless war in the forums
  |?k|*??w*: thats all that matters
|?K|*R?p?d?*: you helped me see that
|?K|*R?p?d?*: join NightHawk's game
  |?k|*??w*: cant english HW
|?K|*R?p?d?*: right on
|?K|*R?p?d?*: thx for jumpin in the middle
  |?k|*??w*: ya man
  |?k|*??w*: i need to save you =)
|?K|*R?p?d?*: it was really needed
|?K|*R?p?d?*: you did =)
|?K|*R?p?d?*: *sighs*
  |?k|*??w*: i will be on later i gotta do english later
|?K|*R?p?d?*: ok
  |?k|*??w*: cya
|?K|*R?p?d?*: c ya bro
|?K|*R?p?d?*: thx
  |?k|*??w*: yup

Fight no more Grifter. we have a new Rapid
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2002, 03:45:07 pm »

cow,i will believe it whan i see it

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Cow

« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2002, 03:58:57 pm »

Its a damn good start
AK_Kilzo
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2002, 06:18:38 pm »

I agree here, Rapid has been the brunt of many a put down, alot of them were unprovoked. So in defense he may get a little hotheaded, so would I. Grifter, although we have gotten along so far I do believe if you are going to consistently call Rapid a child and claim to be the bigger man this will never go away.

Maybe you both should just go 1v1 and settle it in the battlefield, 10 games each server. The winner says good games and so does the loser, after that you should both both have an equal respect for each others games, and if not, just put each other on ignore and drop it. I am getting very sick and tired of reading these posts constantly, Im sure there are much better subjects to relate to.

Both of you have been cool to me and it sucks to sit here and watch this, grudge matches are fine, but this is going way too far....

Peace to all who accept it.....kilzo
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2002, 07:08:34 pm »

i accept....
peace kilzo

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Oso
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2002, 07:16:23 pm »

kilzo,

it isnt about skill, it is about rapids mouth and intolerance for others.

here we make fun of rapids skills too since he always bitches that he can own any one, and can never admit defeat..

a 1v1 with grifter would not help, even after grifter shuts Rapid out, rapid will still bitch and whine that grifter cheated, and he was on a bad day of playing..

so 1v1 wouldnt help, but nice try =D
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2002, 02:35:01 am »

kilzo,

it isnt about skill, it is about rapids mouth and intolerance for others.

here we make fun of rapids skills too since he always bitches that he can own any one, and can never admit defeat..

a 1v1 with grifter would not help, even after grifter shuts Rapid out, rapid will still bitch and whine that grifter cheated, and he was on a bad day of playing..

so 1v1 wouldnt help, but nice try =D

Oso, it is posts like this that would piss anyone off. ?You lying to try and make me look bad. ?If you would have read up on my positive side, rather than concentrate on all the negative, you would know that I stated this:

For the record, I do not claim to own you all. ?I simply like doing the good ol' smack talking to get things going the same way it is done in GR(Sorry if it escalates more than it should, but that's everyone else's ego doing that). ?If I was so good (Which I know I'm not) I would have never lost a CB yet. ?So remember that all I'm doing is yes, getting my respect around here because too many people spent time trying to ruin me around here... ?

And trust me, I get the job done when it comes to RS...

Here's proof of me saying "I know I'm not the best". ?So please stop the senseless rumors and lies to my teamates that are simply trying to calm things down.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2002, 03:03:05 am »

Kilzo,
Oso's right about the 1 v 1. ?This is never about skill.. it's about respect, and the lack of Respect that Rapid shows.

Rapid, your post says much... you enjoy talking smack.... you enjoy it way too much and do it way too much. ?If you notice, the guys that are all considered the best (and respected) don't talk much smack at all... they don't have to. ?

Also, there were no rumors or lies in Oso's post... just his opinion. ?Which he is entitled to as much as you, me, or your teammates.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads