*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:26:28 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  |?K| Style.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: |?K| Style.  (Read 14149 times)
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2002, 02:53:13 pm »

And still... the question goes unanswered..... why the lower clans get them, while the better clans don't....

Listen Smart Ass. ?|?K| has CB'ed all clans in top 10. ?We CB'ed DisneY (They Never Showed back Up To finish and we beat them 3-1), We CB'ed OoA (They Beat us), We CB'ed KoS (On their Server after Ultimo said he would CB on Our Server completely if we CB'ed on his completely. Drama), We CB'ed SWAT (A CB that we basically let you have), We CB'ed FBI (Beat them 6-1), We CB'ed ?Kota (Lost 6-7 in Overtime with same amount of Kills. ?Could've gone either way. ?Great CB KotA), We CB'ed *NADS last night. ?We Beat them 7-6 in Overtime after they had Game Point 4 times), We CB'ed IAM (We beat them 5 on 5 6-2), We CB'ed +StfU+ (Defeated them 7-5 and we beaten them TWICE). ?So while you sit here and try and pollute people's brain with LIES, we are in GR playing while you're in here making shit up Grifter. ?Get your head out your ass and stop hating on us with all these fucken lies! ?There are over 30 clans in RS and we are making our rounds and have ALREADY CB'ed the top 10 you fool. ?Now Shut The Fuck Up Lying ass Bitch.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2002, 03:00:04 pm »

Damn, I think I got a booboo.... wittle wapid called me a lying ass bitch... whaaaaaa.

Rapid, how can a question be a lie? ?The question was, why are all the repeats on those lower clans?  Guess you are still having trouble understanding adult talk.

Oh, and since you aren't on GR right now either.... guess that makes you the liar... ?or just the fool.

And you know the old saying... when among asses, you may as well be the smart one. ?You dumbass.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2002, 03:28:13 pm »

Damn, I think I got a booboo.... wittle wapid called me a lying ass bitch... whaaaaaa.

Rapid, how can a question be a lie? ?The question was, why are all the repeats on those lower clans? ?Guess you are still having trouble understanding adult talk.

Oh, and since you aren't on GR right now either.... guess that makes you the liar... ?or just the fool.

And you know the old saying... when among asses, you may as well be the smart one. ?You dumbass.

Nice Intellectual come back when I hit the Nail On the Coffin Grifter(The Real Dumbass) ? ? ? ? <??r???m>

Notice how your level of answering diminishes as your frustration on all the shit you said that is backfiring on you. ?Now you are starting to resort to childish acts. ?But wait, you never grew up or got socially accepted! ?That's why you spend numerous hours wasting your time trying to pass GIRLY rumors on us. ?Keep up your Bitch work, it suits you perfect Grifter:Smiley
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2002, 03:42:17 pm »

Hit the nail on the coffin?  You are such an idiot, you can't even get a cliche` right.

So dumbass... your little insults don't do you any good.  As long as I continue to point out that you still avoided the issue, then the smokescreen doesn't work.  Call me whatever names you like, your opinoin of me means less then nothing.  Especially since you are such a dumbass, you don't even know what you are talking about... there is nothing backfiring on me, nor am I getting flustered.  Also, there was a point to my last point, something yours lack.. you know... the "how can a question be a lie?"  and "why do you only repeat with those teams?".  

You continue to avoid any issues Rapid, and your flagerant attempts at misdirection fool nobody.  

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2002, 03:54:22 pm »

Call me whatever names you like Grifter, your opinion of me means less than nothing. ?Especially since you are such a dumbass, you don't even know what you are talking about and Beg of people to listen to you.  So while I have the facts straight and you keep trying to twist them, I will let you rot in these forums and keep talking all your lies and keep feeding people with nonsense to try and steer them to dislike us.  Get a life Loser...  We won't die, we'll multiply...
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2002, 04:09:01 pm »

Rapid, your moronic posts are sure to sway public opinoin.. yeah, sure they are.

First, I beg nobody to listen.. this is a public forum.. people are free to chose to read, post or ignore at their pleasure.

Second, I don't want people to hate AK... I actually like Kilzo and NightHawk (two AK I've had the pleasure of playing with).  You, however, manage to make everyone hate you.  And you do it pretty damn well.  Good work.

Third, you never talk about the facts... you blow smoke and only shout your opinoin.  Like I've said, you wouldn't know logic if it jumped up and bit you in the ass.

Last, nice comment on my opinion... didn't I just see that... oh yeah, in the post right above it.  That's it.  You bafoon.

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2002, 05:36:12 pm »

Rapid, your moronic posts are sure to sway public opinoin.. yeah, sure they are.

First, I beg nobody to listen.. this is a public forum.. people are free to chose to read, post or ignore at their pleasure.

Second, I don't want people to hate AK... I actually like Kilzo and NightHawk (two AK I've had the pleasure of playing with). ?You, however, manage to make everyone hate you. ?And you do it pretty damn well. ?Good work.

Third, you never talk about the facts... you blow smoke and only shout your opinoin. ?Like I've said, you wouldn't know logic if it jumped up and bit you in the ass.

Last, nice comment on my opinion... didn't I just see that... oh yeah, in the post right above it. ?That's it. ?You bafoon.

What better way of showing Grifter lie than this.  He doesn't want to ruin |?K|'s rep?  Sure, that's probably why he spends hours and hours in these forums trying so hard.  And now that he is NOT succeeding, he has gone to the good ol "impersonation" scheme.  Nice try steering people away from the truth.  Too bad we already know about you and your "Determination to make |?K| look bad with your lectures"  Nothing you say will be believed by anyone since you have proven nothing but how much of an ASSHOLE you can really be.  Rott in here Grifter.  Rott...
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2002, 05:38:32 pm »

Wake up Rapid. Grift may try to show you the truth harshly but he doesn't resort to "impersonations"....That's my job  Grin
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2002, 07:19:20 pm »

What better way of showing Grifter lie than this. ?He doesn't want to ruin |?K|'s rep? ?Sure, that's probably why he spends hours and hours in these forums trying so hard. ?And now that he is NOT succeeding, he has gone to the good ol "impersonation" scheme. ?Nice try steering people away from the truth. ?Too bad we already know about you and your "Determination to make |?K| look bad with your lectures" ?Nothing you say will be believed by anyone since you have proven nothing but how much of an ASSHOLE you can really be. ?Rott in here Grifter. ?Rott...

First, AK's rep is already soiled.. you are it's leader.

Second.. I have never attacked AK.. just the Dumbass at the front.  I guess if you consider that you ARE AK... then I'm attacking AK.. but as for anyone in the clan... I don't give them shit... just you, dumbass.

Third, I don't need to impersonate... I actually find it tiresome when people do it..... and it's an easy thing to prove.. IP's are logged after all.  So, blame me for everything from you being an asshole to your mother not loving you enough (It was Grifters lies that caused Rapid's mommy to stop breast feeding him).  It doesn't make any of it true.  

Last, as for peole taking my word over yours... I have no doubt about that outcome (and before you pop in... no, I  am posative that it wouldn't be you).

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2002, 08:26:14 pm »

First, AK's rep is already soiled.. you are it's leader. ?<====Soiled in your eyes. Big Fucken Deal!!!

Second.. I have never attacked AK.. just the Dumbass at the front. ?I guess if you consider that you ARE AK... then I'm attacking AK.. but as for anyone in the clan... I don't give them shit... just you, dumbass. ?<==== Good way to try and gain friends from my team and try and turn them on me. ?Too bad you are soo easy to see through8)

Third, I don't need to impersonate... I actually find it tiresome when people do it..... and it's an easy thing to prove.. IP's are logged after all. ?So, blame me for everything from you being an asshole to your mother not loving you enough (It was Grifters lies that caused Rapid's mommy to stop breast feeding him). ?It doesn't make any of it true. ? ? <===== Sure Bud!8)

Last, as for peole taking my word over yours... I have no doubt about that outcome (and before you pop in... no, I ?am posative that it wouldn't be you).
?<======= Your People. ?Big Fucken Deal8)

You're a dumbass and always will be! ?Face It! ?Just because you can post the same nonsense over and over and reply to me means nothing more than your determination on steering people from the truth! ?But Guess What, You're gonna do it no matter what, cuz it's your way not to feel dumb in your "Inner Forum Circle" Forums. ?Have fun convincing your peeps. ?We know the truth8)
Bondo
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2002, 08:40:37 pm »

You're a dumbass and always will be! ?Face It! ?Just because you can post the same nonsense over and over and reply to me means nothing more than your determination on steering people from the truth!

Sounds a lot like what you do Rapid, only you post EXACTLY the same nonsense over and over.  How about you lay off Grifter and give him a reason to lay of you because this battle is more costly to you.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2002, 08:51:23 pm »

Sounds a lot like what you do Rapid, only you post EXACTLY the same nonsense over and over. ?How about you lay off Grifter and give him a reason to lay of you because this battle is more costly to you.

Costly? ?How? ?"Inner Forum Circle" won't like me? ?That's default for you guyz or you're "unaccepted" as you found out the hard way Bondo. ?Sorry that defending us in that DisneY matter caused your buddys to get mad at you, but you were doing what's right, and that's all I'm doing. ?While I don't want to sit here and write long ass paragraphs of NONSENSE like Grifter does, I like the facts to be heard! ?Even if I have to travel them from thread to thread so the people don't think that I've never said it. ?I am new in these forums and simply know how to voice my word and not any other fancy linking. ?Do you think I'm gonna keep fighting this poor excuse of a RS player because of his long ass replies? ?Not. ?I'm gonna point out where he's wrong on "his facts" he's spitting out. ?And there's plenty of those, being that he's trying so hard to make us look bad. ?So, have fun and keep ?rotting in here, cuz I know this is trully a waste of time, but I just wanted to let you know how I feel about it all so you don't think I'm avoiding this fool or acknowledging his nonsense:Smiley
|?K| *H??<sum>?*
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2002, 09:02:03 pm »

Rapid you just wrote a long ass paragraph of nonsense...Congratulations

As for Grift...keep up the good work...maybe that whore will soon wake up and see that you're right.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2002, 09:04:23 pm »

Rapid you just wrote a long ass paragraph of nonsense...Congratulations

As for Grift...keep up the good work...maybe that whore will soon wake up and see that you're right.

Nice Try Ass.  That's not even a real |?K|.  Good Smoke Screen Grifter:Smiley
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2002, 09:10:29 pm »

i wish you would stop giving grifter credit for work he didn't do.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
|?K|*R?p3r?*
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2002, 09:11:20 pm »

I can assure you this isn't Griter....It's probably someone you  wouldn't expect to say these things about you...and yes thank you rapid i know that's not a real ak...im making fun of your names if you didn't notice..OH! That's right....you're head is up your ass...Have fun |?K| Raped
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2002, 09:15:52 pm »

I can assure you this isn't Griter....It's probably someone you ?wouldn't expect to say these things about you...and yes thank you rapid i know that's not a real ak...im making fun of your names if you didn't notice..OH! That's right....you're head is up your ass...Have fun |?K| Raped

Cool. ?Thanks for the hint Zak. ?Forgot about your involvement of the "Inner Forum Circle" which has nothing to do with you being kicked out as moderator since they all stuck up for you.  And being that I did "rape" you of your crown in Official CB, I can see where the grudge lies:Smiley
LMAO
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2002, 09:18:40 pm »

Keep guessing you prepuscent child...
LMAO
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2002, 09:19:55 pm »

*prepubescent*  Grin
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2002, 09:23:21 pm »

NEW from Ace Hardware, it's the "PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS" kit. As a special introductory promotion, ?K clan members can get a mail in-rebate for the full price.

kit includes:
6 ft. 2" link chain
5 Gallon tub of lubricant
2.5 HP electric winch

Regular Price: $257.50
Special introductory price: $199.99
$199.99 mail-in rebate avaliable to ?K clan members.

act fast, and we'll include our head re-insertion mallet absolutely
FREE!

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads