*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 02:30:58 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  |?K| vs AgT
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: |?K| vs AgT  (Read 3500 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« on: October 04, 2002, 01:48:23 am »

Since the thread where we were being off topic and talking about this was closed for a good reason, I will start a new one. AK vs AgT ( AK playing suckily and getting our ass kicked ). Vood, in response to your comment about how you could only beat us on our worst days. My message to you, is yes, that is what I am saying Smiley I'd like a rematch, and I always enjoy battling you guys. Between now and the rematch, you can fairly say you owned us. Wink

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2002, 01:57:45 am »

Between now and the rematch, you can fairly say you owned us. Wink

obviously we cant say that we owned you because you have allready
discredited us with your original statement. Sad
btw, those are fighting words and I will make sure that I am there
for this rematch.  
« Last Edit: October 04, 2002, 01:59:34 am by +AgT+.:VooDoo:. » Logged

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2002, 02:11:59 am »

So far all 3 AK vs AgT battles have been 2v2, For this one, I'd like to up it to either 3v3 or 4v4. I will talk to my members, then email you a list of times.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Bondo
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2002, 03:15:14 am »

Voodoo, the correct way to say it is "them's fightin' words"
BTs_Colin

Not Gorfs Brother

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2002, 03:34:34 am »

any time typhy

i'm the DP facial when your searching for teen
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2002, 03:39:42 am »

Colin, you gotta learn how this goes, here is an example of what you should've said: "Any fucking time AK, fucking bring it, we owned you then, we'll own you again, bring it, and we'll beat you down again!" - Colin... To polite, ask Vood, he'll show you how it's done Wink

Colin

omg omg omg!

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2002, 04:03:39 am »

I'm starting to wish i was in one of these clans cause i wanna see this rematch!  Will it be a close game or complete ownage by either side?  Weren't u guys battling it out for 7th place on last BL season?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :DColin---Cuo

Omg i love this guy-->   Cheesy

I'm a WHORE!
Night Hawk

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2002, 04:27:51 am »

I still think AGTs are the best sports.  Why typhy, what happened, did the make fun of u?  Sad

"I believe its my god-given right, To destroy everything in my sight,Cause it never gets dull,it never gets old,The only thing it gets is more bold,Drinkin,fightin, going to the game,In our world it's a way to stay sane,If ur asking me to have it my way,Id say thats one fine day"
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2002, 04:50:49 am »

Weren't u guys battling it out for 7th place on last BL season?

4th, actually, and we won.  Wink

Now, just for Typhy's pleasure...

DAMNIT YOU COCKSUCKING BITCH BRING IT ON. RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. YOUR BEST GUYS VS ANY OF OURS. YOU WANNA FUCKING MESS? I'LL TAKE MY G36K, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, AND PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER. I'LL GIVE YOU A FUCKING MESS. YOU FUCKING IPER! I'LL WASTE YOU, AND YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A "CLAN." BRING IT ON, BITCH!

Good luck to you in the upcoming cb!  Smiley

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2002, 05:05:17 am »

Hehe, see? Snipe's got it! Night, I'd agree, AgT has great sportsmanship. Thats why I enjoy playing against them. Yeah, it was fourth, and that can be partly blamed on the fact that we didn't battle. And Colin, it won't be ownage at all, the scores from AgT vs AK in the past have been: |?K| 7-3 win. AgT 5-5, 2-2,2-2, 2-1 ( One of the greatest cbs ever ). And then AgT 5-4-1. All except the first one, were wonderful close the battles, while the first one was my favorite... Wink Colin, we've got a spot in AK, and you can try out if you would be ineterested.  

.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2002, 07:06:28 am »

yes jeb, i deleted yur post, please dont spoil the fun for all of us!!!

Adult Gamers Alliance
Bondo
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2002, 07:50:21 am »

I fail to see the point of this thread...great, AK and AgT actually manage to have a non-hostile relationship and want to play again.  Yes, AgT has consistently owned AK of late.  Great and all but why is this important.  Anyway, this thread is near getting locked for being too chipper.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2002, 08:06:40 am »

*Reminds Bondo that VooDoo will unlock it*. Bondo, there is nothing wrong with this thread... Yet. AK and AgT are joking around, no problems, eventually we'll set a time for a battle, and get the results in. As of now, everything has been on topic, we're just getting all ready for the battle.

Bondo
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2002, 10:00:49 am »

This forum is for serious stuff, not frivolity Wink
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2002, 11:12:24 am »

damn post deleters...
Well i'm sorry if i atempted to ruin your spam  
oh well, its better than dest throwing in random "my life would be complete if i had a mazda" modifcations into my posts in the black ops forum Sad

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2002, 04:38:04 am »

I fail to see the point of this thread...great, AK and AgT actually manage to have a non-hostile relationship and want to play again.  Yes, AgT has consistently owned AK of late.  Great and all but why is this important.  Anyway, this thread is near getting locked for being too chipper.

Give me a fucking break bondo. Stop abusing your fucking administration powers and just let people have a conversation. is that SUCH a big deal?! Typhy can't get on gameranger, so just let him talk to us here. Go waste your time locking some Rogue Spear FAQ thread or something.  Angry

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Bondo
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2002, 04:57:48 am »

Heh, did you not notice that I was kidding, if I wasn't the thread would be locked.  But it never was.
Night Hawk

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2002, 05:04:12 am »

Haha?  Was it meant to be funny? as of now

"I believe its my god-given right, To destroy everything in my sight,Cause it never gets dull,it never gets old,The only thing it gets is more bold,Drinkin,fightin, going to the game,In our world it's a way to stay sane,If ur asking me to have it my way,Id say thats one fine day"
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2002, 07:21:28 am »

I think its safe to say where off topic now, Typhy ill get in touch with
you on aim, have a good weekend, im in a golf tourney.

Adult Gamers Alliance
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads