*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:11:20 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A cool new MOD Idea.  (Read 2620 times)
Mattster

I have Retired.

« on: August 26, 2002, 12:32:41 am »

This MOD Would be called Fall Of the Ceiling Warz. Its Where People are at a Race Theres a Ladder leading up to Ceiling, You climb up, Therese a Trapdoor where you start and You push it open Climb up on Stable TIles close radoor, lock trapdoor and everyone stands on their trapdoor, then someone Called the Trigger Puller has a lever which opens all trap Doors at same time, You can kill people and try to Get to the Floor The Fastest, If you shoot a GUnshot you slow down, But if you dont fire at anyone you have a big change of getting killed.Whoever gets to the bottom or is Left alone last Is the Winner. If you have an Questions ask me on this Thread.

Retired Mac RS Player.
jtsoldier

Welcome to my world!

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2002, 08:40:03 am »

I got a few....
for starters, what do you know about modding? Obviously not much, or you'd realise how impossible that is but that kinda ties in with the next..
How the fuck would you do it?  

jt. forever asking questions  

Welcome back to the world of the grossly bored, those who read these forums.
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2002, 04:54:15 pm »

First of all, I cant make Mods dont have the right program. Second of all I would like someone that is able to make mods Make one, You dont have to make a full new map just add on to maps like CSL.

Retired Mac RS Player.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2002, 09:00:54 pm »

mattster, you need a pc to make maps. if you were serious you'd be posting in the cocobolo or grave digger forum section

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2002, 10:01:22 am »

Matter this sounds Way to complicated for Rs.... and trap doors Are not traps if you have to open them!!!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2002, 10:01:58 am by Casper » Logged

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
jtsoldier

Welcome to my world!

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2002, 10:14:41 am »

The other problem I find with it is, in RS, as soon as you hit the ground you'd die, or go incap. Other than that... How can you shoot a "Gunshot"Huh jeez, it'd have to be real laggy, and you'd have to use 1 round burst.
The person who is left alone last? Or do you mean left alive/last to die? Christ! This is starting to sound like a totally different application... I believe this is almost totally impossible, and definately not possible on a Mac. To have the right programme is having RSEditor or something, shamefully thats PC only, and making decent maps requires 3DSM. (PC only too) The main Mac mod making tool is actually Simpletext, believe it or not, 'specially for weapons mods.

--
jt.

Welcome back to the world of the grossly bored, those who read these forums.
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2002, 10:32:49 pm »

yah this mod would b very difficult if not impossible

first off as JT said u dont need a program to mod just modd the orinal R6 files

and secont how did u come up with this??

dancing queen

I cut your smilies in half because there were way too many! But I didn't cut them all because I didnt want to be to mean for my first edit  - Casper

Ah the joys of modding!  I made your edit a little more clear. . .  You can add any needed changes.  And you don't have to be nice  Wink   - LoudNotes
« Last Edit: September 08, 2002, 08:39:41 pm by jn.loudnotes » Logged

Qotes of the week!
?TF6*Kilzo!: I just watched sk own him, and typhy gave up
bronto
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2002, 07:23:25 am »

what the fuck
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2002, 04:46:01 pm »

Silent Its easy to come up with it, Well i didnt actually come up with it, It just popped in my Head. See i have a PC, I can make the Mod there.

Retired Mac RS Player.
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2002, 07:53:42 pm »

You dont nessisarly need a PC to make mods mattster you can do it on a mac

Qotes of the week!
?TF6*Kilzo!: I just watched sk own him, and typhy gave up
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2002, 04:40:59 am »

Sk you cant make an RS map mod but you can make Rs weopons and you can do everything to R6 i belive. there is a progom for the pc version called RS editor that Macs dont have =)

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads